You have no idea how happy you would make me if you ate some fries with me this weekend Vegeta I miss those times so...

You have no idea how happy you would make me if you ate some fries with me this weekend Vegeta I miss those times so much T~T

I told ya, no ketchup and we are golden. Also if you are German or Belgian , mayonnaise is also fucking disgusting.

Have you tried sriracha ketchup? It's decent

Sriacha sauce by it's self is okay, but for some reason I have hated the smell and taste of ketchup since I was eleven years old.

I only really like spicy ketchup, like habanero and tabasco etc

Sorry Kakarot, me and your boy are going to be far too busy for that.

This is the ranking for French fry condiments, top of the class is malt vinegar, barbeque sauce, honey mustard , and taziki. Pretty good is brown mustard , French dressing , siracha sauce, and poutine. Okay I gotta eat this is plain and yellow mustard. Never in a million years is ketchup , ranch dressing, and mayonnaise. Wasabi is still pending.

Grosser than ketchup

Dammit you mean piccolo wasn't good enough and now you want hard young boy cock in your mouth? You're despicable Vegeta

Tabasco is a classic, my mother used to always mix the two. As for habenero I recommend El Yucateco . Lotsa heat and lotsa flavor.

What?

Dear God, Kakarot where did you get an idea like that. I was just going to take the boy fly fishing.

What about the chips ?

Sure you were Vegeta I know your twiztid intentions you can't fool me
This user is right you can't have fish without chips

LISTEN TO BAE VEGETA FISH AND CHIPS THIS WEEKEND

The more important subject

Nothing is as important as me swirling a delicious fry around Vegetas nipple or slathering him in delicious poutine toppings and eating fries off of him

No matter where you go goku. You cannot escape your fate!

?Que?

To be doused in brown gravy and cheese curds!!!!!!! 1!1!!

No fangs for you unless we get fries this weekend first Vegeta

(O.O)

OH SHIT LOOK AT MY STAN TRIPS FEEL THE POWER DISOBEY US AND YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.... SEXILY

THE LEGENDARY SUPERSAND.

Chips for everyone!!!!!!!

>this thread

I GOT TRAPS WHERES MY TENDIES FRIES AND PUSSY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dubs demands them

By god no one should be denied chips

VEGETAS BEEN VERY NAUGHTY AND NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED UNLESS HE TELLS ME WE'RE GOING TO GET FRIES CHOOSE WISELY VEGETA

TENDIES OR FISH.... OR SEXUAL TORMENT

WELL I GUESS YOUVE CHOSEN PUNISHMENT VEGETA