If I left a paypal.me link, would anyone be willing to shoot me 20 cents to get a package of ramen tomorrow?

If I left a paypal.me link, would anyone be willing to shoot me 20 cents to get a package of ramen tomorrow?

I just found out I won't be paid until next week when I was promised today, I get cafeteria meals on days that I work, but I wasn't scheduled for tomorrow and I don't have literally no food at my apartment. My Sup Forumsros have helped me out before, so I figured it's worth a shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/mf3147
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link

paypal.me/mf3147

would appreciate it greatly, I can reimburse you with a steam game or something during the holiday sale if you'd like. Just leave your profile.

You sound like this one guy on the subway whose shtick is "please, please, can someone spare just one penny".
He obviously didn't mean a penny, and gave me a death look and stormed out at the next stop when I actually went to hand him a single penny.

and also, oriental ramen sucks.

join the picante chicken or chili master race.

I hate to even ask, this is more of a last resort for me, and I would be fully appreciative of 20 cents honestly. I only offer to reimburse in a steam game on sale as a thank you, not because I'm looking for more than change.

What are your dreams and aspirations OP, what are you passionate about

thanks for the tip, all I have at my place is condiments, and I figured oriental would be nice with sriracha.

as long as I have something to eat tomorrow, I'm happy

so just go ask people. it would take like 5 minutes to find someone who would give you 20 cents right in front of the store. especially if you're white and don't look homeless.. a lot of people are actually more willing to give money to someone who they think it alright but just forgot their wallet and doesn't want to walk home and get it.

since when does paypal transfer 20 cents to something spendable as cash within a few hours anyway

I am most passionate about film, I love anything related to video. I always have since a young age. I'm currently planning to start attending the school I work at towards a major in film or video, I haven't decided yet. They offer video art as well, which interests me too, I love all of it. I have a few cameras, but I'm saving up for a Sony VX1000, which is a camera my Dad had when I was younger. Unfortunately he had to pawn it back in the day, so I didn't get it as a hand me down, but it was my favorite of any camera I ever used.

I think everything will start to look up this Spring, I've been at this job for about 2 years now hoping to take advantage of the benefits I can receive when I become a student there and I think it will become a reality in Fall 2017.

With that schooling though, I can really start to branch out into freelance video work & eventually I hope to have a steady job that allows me to put my own touch on the work, which is a lot to ask for in that field, but I think I am good enough for it. I have a long history at this and I'm sure it will positively impact my future.

So pawn one of your few cameras then get it back. The fee would probably be equal or less than buying someone a steam game for 20 cents on paypal

I thought about that, but I didn't really want to have to go that far... I've never begged for anything, but I guess you're right, as a respectable white male, it probably only would take 5 minutes.

I just figured I'd try this though, you guys have helped me out a lot before & I have a Paypal debit card because I used to sell a lot of things on eBay and ended up picking one up when it became a reliable secondary income source.

That's a smart idea, I don't know of any pawnshops around here though. I only have one camera that's readily working, the other two are in need of some work and my bank balance is nearing negative until I'm paid.

I will resort to that or something similar if I have to though.

Asking for a little money like that isn't the same as a homeless beggar on the corner.
Especially 20 cents. 20 cents is just a favor decent people do for eachother. At least 2-3 times in my life I've just turned to someone next to me to ask for a quarter or less, just so i didn't have to go break a larger bill. never was refused. just ask older people, or younger people that are also your race and class.

I sent you $1 m8, enjoy

you're right, thanks for the tips, I'll do that tomorrow morning then.

Sorry to bother with this thread, hope you guys enjoy your holiday, I don't often come around here anymore. I do appreciate though.

My guy! Thanks a lot, means the world right now, will return the favor soon.

order of ramen superiority:

picante chicken
chili
picante beef
pork, beef, oriental
chicken

.(so many more dots the spam filter is blocking it)
.srirachi
lime shrimp

what about OG shrimp ? that's tha shit

remove the 'tha'

disgusting.

I'd try the recent flavor chicken tortilla if you can find it, pretty good.
Though I miss my local walmart would sell the low sodium ramen but they stopped, oh well.

fuck that sounds good, never seen it

>not eating the best ramen

roll

isn't that a more expensive brand?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo