Mostly an ego boost. It's fine.

It's OK

never as good as the first time

unless the girl will let you do anything, no rules

It was tight, ya know?

sucked i regret it

like a warm apple pie'
and bags of sand

The thing you miss when you have no experience to base it on is the sheer biological nature of the whole thing. You're sticking your schlong inside someone else's body. Feels good but it's not some mystical experience.

usually its pretty fucking amazing each time but last time wasn't

its the girl...or maybe its me getting older
i dunno

A lot better when it's in a relationship. One night stands are fun too, but relationship sex is followed with pizza and weed so I prefer it.

It's not that really big of a deal if you ask me. Just something to do.

was the best experience ever.
never wanted it to end.
but then she woke up.

Good enough to have it twice.

How do I convince a girl to ride me like this

started off cool, i explored the weird and rough freak in me. but i cant really get into it unless im really into the individual like emotionally. Nothing compares to going balls deep into a woman you want to spend all of your time with

Breaks your heart thinking about it when they're gone.

One-night stands are fun at first but get old extremely fast.

Regular sex with someone is fun because you begin to understand what you both do and don't like.

Having any sort of intimacy with someone you LOVE, however, is on a completely different level. It's way up there with a decent dose of oxys or hydros. That is, if you know how to please her/him and actually take your goddamn time instead of just pumping away like a fucking neanderthal.

Wet, warm and fulfilling.

It was ok. Kinda boring, actually.

Its like sticking your dick in a hot apple pie.

Preach. I recently got out of a year long relationship and had my first go at a few one night stands. Just doesn't compare to her.

Getting fucked into your shitty mattress by a guy you picked up at the bar is pretty cool. Problem is when he leaves and you never finished, and you're there at 3am laying in a puddle with an uncomfortable erection...

It's alright, kinda disappointing but not bad.

Its the getting older bro same thing with me

If you get good pussy, it's priceless

stupid

you get bored...

It was pretty good

The greatest feeling ever is impregnating a woman. I impregnated my fiance and seriously it was such a great feeling to come deep inside her knowing I was getting her pregnant.

I have had sex with 11 women

1st time kinda sucked, it was painful for her so i had to be very gentle with her, basically kissed while i was all the way in her for 15min, she could only take 3.5-4". we didnt use a condom, was surprised how warm her vagina was

Honesty 'losing your viginity' is only a big deal to virgins. Once you've lost it you realize it's not a big deal.

Rather masturbate tbh

Boring after a while honestly. Pussy is pussy.

It's the best, guy. Almost had some sex tonight but was turned down :( anywho, was promised to have sex tomorrow. Can't wait!

was good but a lot of effort before and after. Fapping is better.

Got a duck in my ass once; wasn't fun

Jesus Christ look at all these try hards meming that having sex is in any way overrated. Now I remember why I stopped coming to this board

yeah the novelty of sex wears off pretty fast, especially if you are only fucking the same girl over and over. Need variety

Dick. Whoops. It's not all it's quacked up to be.

No one here has had sex.

It's a good way to spend some time. Going raw is the only want to do it - get the full feeling of that warm puss. It's best when you're both fully into it, as opposed to you just wanting to blow your load... Masturbation gets the job done, but sex is more fulfilling.

addictive but only without a rubber.

m e h

i feel horrible after any ons, i don't think you need to love someone for sex but ons are just bad.

Could be the both. I know age, arthritis, and weight gain are slowly killing my boners. But my wife is so freaking tiny that it is considerably better than any girl previously, which makes up for it.

At any rate, overrated is quite correct. My estimation is that each guy has a different biology that makes them varying degrees of satisfied, and media tends to portray only the most exaggerated sort. Some guys are naturally sex addicts and live a cartoonish existence of seeking nothing but. And I'm on the other end of the spectrum, where its good and all but I was nonetheless disappointed by all the hype.

Well first of all.. Condoms suck and completely ruin it. My first time was bad, but later on when my next girlfriend was sterile I could raw dog it and bust in her and it was the best in the fucking world.

condoms kill all the feelings for me it is like my dick is numb.
also i like to cum in her.

agreed, I cant remember the last time i had sex with a condom, has been at least 4 years. almost always cum in them if they are on bc, which pretty much all were. im also uncut master race.

Gay.

it is uncommon for ameritards to be uncut.
fucking sad.

sauce naow

I can't remember either, and yes, cumming inside is the only way to do it. I've pulled out a blasted various body parts but that novelty wears off pretty quick. Cumming balls deep is the only way to cum.

I was eating my girl out after she got off work and had dinner at my place. she decided to ride me until i came in her. She has an amazing pussy. its like wet, tight, mushy heaven around my entire dick. It feels good. its fun. and watching her tiny frame ride my big dick is so awesome.. like is amazing boys. pic related is my lovebug :3

Regrettable.
>27
>Been with 50+ girls
>unmarried

Me and your mom.

10/10 would fuck again

>Me and your mom.

She's dead. She died when I was 9.

balls deep ejaculation ftw

Awkward, she would not be vunruble so she just laid there. I've had more fun with my fleshlight.

I fucked her to death.

Like wet air

Sorry it was crooked. fixed. I love fucking her.

i know, im white uncut american master race. glad my parents dint have me cut for what ever reason. feel kinda sry for cutfags. in several US demographics, cut rates have gone down quite a bit over the past 10-20 years also. where i live cut rate was about 90% when I was growing up, today it is close to 50/50.. g

Looks like this. Feels pretty good.

Condoms choke your cock and makes it feel numb

Why is it sideways?

i banged a polish prostitute when i was 21 but i was too tweaked out on stimulants to get it up, once i did however it was alright

it ended with two of them watching me fapping to cum thoough, too used to deathgrip

This is how she looks at me when I cum 10 seconds after I stick it in.

The first time I ever had "sex", we were both 14 and it felt amazing. When I put the condom on, she was laying on her back, but after looking down and being turned on over how good her little pussy looked, I grabbed my dick to guide it into her, but I literally came just from stabbing it against her pussy a few times..LOL I ripped the condom off to try to hide it, and threw it over the wall (we were in the local school on a weekend), then acted like I didn't feel too well. Hahaha that was some cringey shit.

since then i havent really missed it but sometimes i consider banging a prostitute again. but im going to get my hands on 2c-e first, it greatly enhances tactile sensations. recommend for fapping

that looks like it smells awful

that feel when some Sup Forums creep takes your picture, flips it right ways, then proceeds to pretend he is you. *slow clap*

Leave me and my girl alone!

this is sick.
every male should decide himself if he want to be cut or not, this is lifelong mutilation.
i always have to think about the case where the mother wants to prevent her son getting cut but the divorced father went to court so the son could get cut against his will.

Its a pretty fulfilling thing to do. Like other anons have said, relationship sex is usually better then one night stands. Its great to do it with someone you are fully comfortable with. Its definitely one of the biggest joys in life.

Stop saying that creepo

I like it. Vagina feels pretty good on my dick. During the times in my life when I wasn't getting fucked as much I was more depressed. I dunno. Fucking is a good thing overall.

here.. have another sideways shot. you probably live for this shit. she doesnt really care since its not a nude. more faces made by my silly goose of a gf (: hope you enjoy your night mr creep.. even creeps deserve some level of kindness

Lke a bag of sand

nothing like cumming inside, no condom. errmahgerd.

You better not have cum so fast, she says to me... dammit.. her eyes light up like satan.

The first time with anyone is kind of awkward and not that great. It's better than fapping, but it's hardly some earth-shattering experience. Relationship sex, when you're really comfortable with each other and know what you both do and don't like, is amazing.

Sort of hot, not sure exactly why - maybe it is the silly faces.

Sex....Sex is like a perfect chocolate cake. It's so sweet and delectable once you have your first nibble of it. but the more you force yourself to have some, the worse it taste.

too many pixels, and certainly not high resolution, lots of noise too.

yeah people can be dipfuck retarded... I have 7 nephews, all uncut, is pretty awesome. I have helped teach them most of them how to wash/take care of theirs, is easy

Uncle that teaches penis maintenance?

Its honestly better with someone you love, No matter how good the bitch looks.

Ive only had sex with 2 people in my life. My wife is a base 7/10, but her personality makes her a 9/10. Sex with her is phenominal, because we have a connection. I didnt want to die knowing I only fucked one woman, so I started fucking this girl that is a base of 9/10, but she's stupid, so an overall 7/10. The sex was great at first. Ive fucked her 3 times, and Im bored. Theres no emotional connection.

yes, sometimes. someone has to

Wait wat

what what?

dude i know the feeling, its fucking amazing

Its alright
I live with girlfriend and when shes not on peroid we have sex every morning and most nights if not too tired
Its alright its doesnt feel like a conquest like when i was younger im 24 now

Pussy is fucking awesome

I'm fine with just jerkin off though, its alot easier than trying to pull tail but sometimes it just aint enough.