Post your cuck story, green text, gf, wives etc

Post your cuck story, green text, gf, wives etc.

I really want to be cucked by my ex. Pic related

Bump

i'll bite

Was supposed to have my girl blow another dude today actually. and he was a no show

Pic related

>Had a dream that I voted for Hillary Clinton

>>I started role playing with my gf of 1 year and a half about being strangers while having sex
>>due to that I started calling her slut, whore and some other dirty things
>>I even suggest she should be a prostitue being that good at sex
>>she said she would love to do it
>>that turned me on a lot and since we were role playing I said that her boyfriend would be proud of her
>>then she asked me if I was really okay with her having sex with other guys
>>I said yes
>>she clarified that she wasnt playing anymore, and wanted to know if I was playing about it
>>I dont know what happened to me, but I said that I was not playing either and that I really want her to have sex with someone else
>>she said, okay, just dont be mad at me if I do it
>>I wont
>>after I came, for some reason I regreted immediately what I just said
>>but I never thought she would do anything about it, so I didnt say a thing
>>two weeks later when we were having sex, she said she fucked someone else for real

Continue

Cont please

Not sure if this qualifies. My roommate is seeing someone. But lately we've started fucking again. Sometimes she'll blow me right on her way out to meetup with him for dates. Swallows my cum then meets him right after probably makes out and shit without brushing her teeth first or anything.

I was really hoping you had a master plan and encouraged her to have sex with other men then just stopped seeing her and returning her calls. Joke's on her, you were breaking up with her and didn't even hint at it. But your story is so much more sad and pathetic. Why would you share a woman? Enjoy your aids faggot. (And not the cool type of faggot.)

>>I asked for details
>>she said she was at the club with her girl friends
>>one guy was flirting with her
>>they started dancing and the guy kiseed her
>>she respod to the kiss and he suggest to go to a more private place
>>they went to a hotel
>>they get naked
>>and the guy opened her legs and started fucking her
>>they change positions a few times and at the end the guy came on her stomach
>>I was hard as a rock hearing the details and I came fast
>>after sex I asked if she was telling the truth or just playing along with me
>>she said she was just playing and everything was a lie, she just wanted to know if I was actually kidding or not
>>we kept role playing about similar scenarios the following 6 months
>>until I found a conversation she was having with a guy
>>and realized that every single details she said back then was true
>>and since then she was actually having sex with that same guy at least once a month

Girls are such whores. Makes me feel better about tying them up and spanking them until they piss themselves and pass out.

She actually really likes getting spanked too. She's never pissed herself though.

Make sure she has a full bladder and spank her until she passes out. Guaranteed to piss herself. It's not as brutal as it sounds since it takes very little to cause them to pass out from pain but it's so very humiliating when they wake up after setting themselves.

*Wetting

as far as you know... maybe you should just ask.

anyone willing to take her before i even do? she's still a virgin

No wonder he was a no show

If your sadistic and wanna mess with a cuck kik me aleeshaisperfect

Eh I kindof like her. Its her bf I don't like.

she ok with that?

don't know, how would i convince her?

That's a man with a pretty face isn't it?

start with taking some exposing pics of her in public... see how she reacts, whether she likes the thrill of being exposed or the risk of getting caught...

no

>just called a man pretty
>faggot

i will try that

Are you jealous sweety?

That's not a cuck bro, you're just being cheated on.
You'll end up out of her life, lmao, or used as a source of income and financial stability.

It was only a kiss how'd it end up like this

Quit being a bitch and leave her.

Although she looks like she has a nice body. And looks cool letting you fuck her while she plays whatever the fuck she is playing. So sounds to me like you're the bitch.

yeah man, i am completely fucked up, no sarcasm. i got issues and feel trapped by marriage, but yeah. she is a good wife, but im a bad husband

"Trapped" by a hot wife (show tits), who is cool and a good wife?

Fuck man, I'm trapped by a lazy bitch who doesn't do shit and does not put out.

yeah, i have really high standards so i never dated ugly , lazy, or frigid women.

I am sorry she is that way to you man

Fuck, she wasn't always lazy... shit happens. 2 kids, no way out. But a slow long death

i have no kids, but my wife depends on me financially and is obsessed with me in most ways. sometimes i feel like becoming really rude or try to make her less interested so she will stray. i don't want to leave her when she still wants me. if that makes sense ?

is that minecraft?

yes, we used to play on mineplex server before i got banned for calling a mod a nigger

I would always wanna fuck my gf with another guy. For DP, double cumshot in every hole, seeing her suck a dick when i fuck her ass at the same time... But im too jealous, cant share my wife..

There's no "good" way to do it, she will be destroyed regardless of how it happens. Making her resent you isn't the answer. Just be honest, tell her you don't love her.
And dump pics of her pussy, and/or things inserted in said pussy

i wish i could. i have an easier time with people being horrible to me than i do being horrible to others. if i was more cold i would just dump her and break her heart and move on. but i still think she will get bored of me maybe

pls post more of her ass or in panties

But on the other side, i like to expose her to every guy on the world and get horny to know multiple guys fap to her

Gotta tell ya, keep dumping pics, they're hot AF

lmao thats great

i would tongue her asshole in front of my wife

I'd tongue punch her fart box in front of her asshole husband

getting ready for work 2 days ago. i think the only panties shots i have right now

damn she's nice, got any more?

Sometimes I think of my friends fucking my girlfriend when I'm horny

More of her

I think the best option would be to have her lose interest, leaving her in one move would destroy her, but becoming someone she doesn't have interest in would just make her happy she's out of that relationship.

Ah she's lovely! Good little slut.

Any interest in her? Wwyd?

I would milk that cow

is that nipple a fucking innie?

Kek

her nipple

Same dude, a lot actually

nigger dont change the subject, and dont act like that shit is normal. ive seen my share of tits and ive never seen a fucking nipple like that.

faggots always ruining free win

this is what i think too man, thanks for the advice bro. if she will cheat on me , then that is the best option

Same here. And I have the feeling quite a lot of guys do. My gf actually knows it about me and she loves it. She tells me all the slutty things she does.

Have you seen this dudes dick? Do you know he's big? Or is he a ladies man that pulls alot of bitches? That may be why. I'm genuinely interested in knowing.

I like the idea of cuckolding but I don't want to do it with my current gf. If we ever break up I wanna find a kinky chick where we can discuss it from the get go.

sauce on OP? i've seen her before but never knew her name.

The thing is I really love seeing her bouncing on a dick, sucking a dick and behaving like a real slut. But I actually hate the fact that a guy is attached to that dick... It's kinda a weird feeling.

Same here bro

Really wanna share her with another dude

Sure, if i could fuck her ass

Kik idenc for tributes

I'm sure she wouldn't object

If she's your ex you can't be cucked by her, you moron

Nice fat ass user
Any pics with anal or anal play?

I've been cheated on by every long term gf i've ever had. My current gf and I are very serious, we live together in NYC and neither of us can afford to leave separately so neither of us is going anywhere. She's slept with at least 2 guys since we've been in NYC. The latest was her personal trainer. I saw her leave his house one night. She always "works out" until 11:30. This dude is huge, so that type of emasculating feeling is very new to me.

I had an experience that was more hotwife than cuckold, as there's no humiliation involved. But my wife fucked a co-worker.

I posted this yesterday and might again today if there's enough interest

She's weirdly camera shy about pussy and asshole shots, so don't have any of those, sorry

Why leave your wife...even 8f you want another hole...why get rid of thebold faithful...dont get that logic?

Yeah it does...i know what your experience...but if you could have them...would you?

Anyone here that can make cuck captions on My slut Gf? Ive got loads of pics and vids

Dude....im going through something similar....women are awesome....but are fucking whore cunts...so as great asnthey are...98 percent cant be trusted...have to be kept under foot on a damn leash. But thats just me.

Please, we wanna hear. Was it your first time?

I want more of your slut!

If u want to exchange gf pic kik me indiwi

Yep.

never want kids

i already said i am fucked up, can't really rationalize when it is just how my brain works, makes little sense

Fuuuck me, would destroy.

>met a girl who has bf, flirt, get to know each other
>Start getting naughty, Skype stuff
>Both really horny, her bf is home
>Tell her to set up phone in room and let me watch her fuck him
>She looks at phone while she is bent over getting fucked

She leaves him a couple weeks later, is with me. Tell her I really like that stuff... Says some dude wants to fuck her when she goes to visit her mom, asks if I want to watch again. Agree.

>Phone goes up, Skype on.
>Older guy, she is 22, he is 40s
>Old guy can fuck
>He starts eating her ass out
>Bends her over, squats behind her and starts drilling her ass
>He cums in her ass, leaves
>She lets me watch her push all the cum out of her ass

Comes home after weekend at mom's... She regrets that one, we chil on the naughty stuff like that. About a year goes by and that itch comes back..

Ask her about gang bangs... All she can talk about when we fuck, she wants one with at least 4 guys.. N

Never got to do that though, but there's another guy who was supposed to fuck her ass again, but had a small dick so she just blew him and rode his tiny dick for a few minutes till he was close, sucked him off till he came in her mouth.

Sorry, phone sucks for typing green stories.

Pic is off her.

>Anyone here that can make cuck captions on My slut Gf?
What is MS Paint?