>an autistic State Department bureaucrat
>a handful of feminists on tumblr

Versus

>every professional critic in the world
>an audience that was the biggest ever this year

>waifu wasn't syrio
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Either Jonarya or Jonsa will happen.

Dany as a Queen can fuck anyone she wants and their kids will bear her name since hers will be the royal family name, so the Targ line can continue.

Starks wouldn't be independent so they're down to 2 females and a handicapped kid who in that kind of time isn't gonna be thought capable of having kids, Jon's gonne be legitimized as a Stark and to prevent succession butthurt, marry one of his cousins

Bittersweet part, Jon will be in love with Arya and vice versa, but he will marry Sansa out of duty

I cant wait to learn more about the high sparrow after so much screen time dedicated to his character!

To the person who requested it, here it is. It was actually kind of fun to make.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3Bb5h9gFF4&feature=youtu.be

(farts)

>"There is definitely room for those two to build on this relationship that they have and I think their trust with each other is going to get stronger and stronger. He betrayed her once I don’t think he’ll do it again after the scolding that she gave him. So we shall see, but I think they’d be a good little duo, a dangerous duo but a good duo."

BASED SOPHIE DEFENDING CIA

Azor Bran is hot and there's nothing you can do about it!

which thread

>professional critic
>youtuber
pls get some culture pleb, it sucked

STOP

Stop posting this you freaking goofball

The Atlantic, The New York Times, Vanity Fair, etc. all agree this is one of the greatest shows of all time.

How did Jon become one of the best swordsmen in Westeros again? all he ever did was being trained by some old guy, then got some seldom combat experience! If he were a DnD Fighter, it'd be like him gaining 10 levels of experience from killing goblins!

> He betrayed her once I don’t think he’ll do it again after the scolding that she gave him.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>youtuber
wat? Did you think he was talking about Preston? Read his post.

I’m legit mad that GoT had Pedofinger besmirch the sacred ground of Winterfell’s Godswood with his presence. Like, what the fuck. And don’t even get me started on him being allowed inside Winterfell AT ALL I was disgusted.

>How did Jon become one of the best swordsmen in Westeros again?
He didn't, it was a dumb line written by dumb showrunners.

My queen

oh no, the scolding!

youtube.com/watch?v=11TZzy-T_GY

AZOR JON

no u

This post is dedicated to Her Majesty The Queen Elizabeth Alexandra Mary, Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, Defender of the Faith

he just released the sample chapter where tommen walks out the window

hahahahaha, fucken hell thx for proving my point, it's a shitty mess with tits and dragons that's it.
>best show of all time
get some culture pleb

I STANN U

Please, no thread wars, ser. We wouldn't want to be banned again, would we?

She married Nick the Greek so she will be well used to taking it Greek style I bet

Preston did nothing wrong.

Tommen isn't an edgy teen in the books so no

They also agree that tomatoes cause cancer, vaccines cause autism, Trump is bad, Trump is good, Hillary is shit, Hillary is the greatest person of all time, they'll write anything that sells. They are journalists, not scientists. And even they say anything that pays.

What will happen to his kittens now that he's gone?

is this about salad dressing?

I don't think you'll see many articles in Vanity Fair saying Trump is good friend.

How the fuck are they a good duo?

Sansa has nothing to offer Littlefinger than her pussy, he's the one with power and the smarts to get more and use it.

Him saving the North thinking it'd get Sansa to love him and get her crowned Queen is now a bad investment

And Littlefinger hates bad investments

I just realized there won't be anymore play parodies in the next season.....fuck

Maybe he is a prodigy. He won against that Thenn guy, after all. I am more interested in how the fuck anyone knows he is a good swordsman - it's not like he or anyone else who fought by his side left the wall.

>Americunts will never have her perfect face on their currency

greatest pussycat of all time

>Butthurt as hell his retarded R+L=D theory is BTFO forever
>Whining about the show being bad now when anyone whose read the books knows it was bad from the start

how does cersei just take kings landing after killing off all the faith militant when killing all the faith militant was exactly what they said they cant do because the common people will revolt

please help

Preston is chris chan tier but he's right about this season being the absolute worst.

senpaitachi

more their preference for buggery I think is user's point

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Greek Style

he's been 'whining' since s5, just like everyone

I don't understand. Why would anyone ever want Dany to win? The entire series has been spent building her up to learn how to be a good queen but she STILL isn't, she's STILL naive as fuck, and GoT is supposed to thrive off of not giving you what you expect.

>Targeryns are fire
>Starks are Ice
>Mance is a minstrel

This entire story is a retelling by Mance to others many years later

Dumbass Cersei, doesn't she know green means Borg or Romulan?

I'm not even a Jonsafag, but it should be quite obvious. Jon and Arya are extremely close and have a "big brother/little sister" relationship that to distort into an romantic one would be pretty screwed up, not just for the incest but because of a pedophile power-play sort of thing going on.

Sansa on the other hand never had much of a relationship at all with Jon. Catelyn probably shielded them from each other (whereas Arya is persistent and you can't really tell her what to do).

To Jon, if you strip away the blood connection, she would be this stereotypical beautiful young lord's daughter living in the castle that he has to admire from afar and can't form much of a sibling relationship with. With Sansa, Jon would be the sullen bastard boy that her mother has shielded her away from and probably slagged off non-stop for what he is. She would automatically dismiss him as an actual relative or someone attractive the way ladies dismiss lowborns/bastards.

Then they to through all this trauma with their families getting killed off and then after losing everything begin to value each other's existence the way they wouldn't have at the beginning at Winterfell, then when they struggle to get their home back and come to form a "forbidden" attraction to the real person they never got to know originally after going through puberty and everything?

It's not gonna happen, but the concept makes way more sense than AryaxJon. It's like how relatives who were raised apart are more likely to fuck than siblings raised in the same house from a young age. Sansa/Jon may actually have done the latter, but they were more distant than Arya/Jon and thus romance is more in tne realm of possibility.

>just like everyone
I've been posting in these generals since S2, and was bitching on westeros.org on S1.

no one outside of the sept knew she did it you retard

Did anyone else find it painfully fucking stupid that Lyanna whispered something inaudibly into Ned's ear in the "Promise me" scene? I mean, we were viewing it from Bran's perspective and he was viewing it through magic. If there was something he couldn't hear from where he was standing, why the fuck didn't he go back and get closer? The whole point of going back was for him to figure out what was going on in the tower. Why would he just be like, "naw, probably wasn't important if she felt the need to whisper it out of earshot from the other two ladies in the room."

OR they knew and didn't act because they feared her

>Hey the Sept blew up
>Hey Cersei didn't show up for trial too
>Hey she's now Queen

the common people aren't that retarded

>I'm not even a Jonsafag
Nice try

nice save retard

tripfag says something stupid

>the common people aren't that retarded
the common people were on cersei's side when ned was executed so yes they are retarded

tfw im finding the show difficult to watch ever since my king died for nothing i just watched the finale now and i dont like this show anymore

i think stannis will die a glorious death to the others in the books but not before burning his daughter in a attempt to save the kingdom

>the plebs like the senseless violence
youtube.com/watch?v=cPb4qPTWovs

these are some of my favorite memes

The one great thing about Arya's plot this season was the mummer's troupe by far.

I don't think Stannis will give the order to burn Shireen in the books, but it will be a ploy by Selyse and Melly.

Also, D&D clearly hated Stephen Dillane, maybe because he was difficult to work with, maybe not, but I'm about 99% certain that's why he was culled early.

He also might be an expensive actor, who knows.

I mek joke

stop giving tripfaggots attention, thx

>And what about Building 7? It collapsed, although there wasn't even any wildfire there! And btw dragons never existed, but the Targaryens were actually shapeshifting lizards!
Fuck off, conspiritard!

Cause every Man needs a strong independent woman, dummy.

Show me your best Branart

>Makes hours of content about his autistic theories about a mediocre unfinished fantasy theories
>Thinks he's sophisticated

Who's the semendemon that played Jeffrey?

GoT finally reached the state of pure kino this season, it's only natural for plebs to be instinctively hostile to high art.

Stephen Dillane hates the show and he doesn't bit his tongue in any interview.

>pure kino
>plebs hostile
m8; game of thrones is THE pleb show of the decade
youtube.com/watch?v=cK3P3E05xac

k, what's your point?

I swear Sophie says almost anything possible to get a reaction out of it.

Like how she said she told that director of her rape scene "how could you do this to me",and said on the inside she actually liked the scene, I don't believe either of those, but they both sound like shit an attention whoring slag would say.

True art is not elitist, the greatest forms of art appeals to both the masses and the enlightened.

The real plebs are hipsters and autistic children who hate anything that's good and popular.

Real Bran Best Bran

qt

>Like how she said she told that director of her rape scene "how could you do this to me"
that was obviously a joke you retard

>The real plebs r the ones that hate my show waaa

That's a pretty snazzy picture you got there, but that's not real Bran. Cool pic, though.

This artwork is good

until you see his profile

tfw no disney movie about qt boys.

Sansa actually just treated Jon like shit because he was a bastard. She was a mini Catelyn.

True art is on a level that a pleb like you would not even begin to comprehend or even find distateful.

If you hate the show so much then why are you even here?

Time for work. Will pop in every now and than.

who said I hate it, I hate the 'greatest show eva' meme cause it's wrong and retarded, deg don't hate to show, I accept it for what it is
Tits and Dragons, nothing wrong with that just don't start spewing shit like its quality art

>all contenders for the throne are plot armored popularity contest winners
>"GOT isnt like other fantasy because anyone can die!"
Fuck you guys, this show is terrible

Using words like 'true art' unironically means you have no idea what true art really is.

>get trips

noice trips

>I hate the 'greatest show eva' meme

In other words you are a fucking hipster.

He said not to respond to tripsfaggots you motherfucker

>implying the books aren't about Dany and Jonny

It wasn't D&D idea to revive Jon m8.