youtube.com/watch?v=j80cJY9bAJM
theirtheyrethere.bandcamp.com/album/their-theyre-there
youtube.com/watch?v=Prp78ypkQzY
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9LG_vRsT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ilyus from Germany in December

I think that's the name I always forget

I am Satan- Posture and the Grizzly

I adore Forgettable by Sorority Noise, but everything else they've made does nothing for me. Why is life so cruel Sup Forums?

shit posted in wrong thread
Drop Dead Gorgeous isn't very recent but god their albums are the pinnacle of emo, especially their ep

It's hard to pick between these records
Adventures - Supersonic Home
youtube.com/watch?v=mgqAc2Ux1Tw
Rika - How To Draw A River
youtube.com/watch?v=lnzND1HWiKs
Somos - Temple Of Plenty
youtube.com/watch?v=j80cJY9bAJM

none of this shit has anything on Hawthorne Heights

Foxing's first EP was really good. I haven't cared for much else, feels pretty beat to death.

Probably wouldn't call this emo per se, but it's fucking great. Been blasting it since September

theirtheyrethere.bandcamp.com/album/their-theyre-there

TTT seem pretty definitively emo to me. I mean Mike Kinsella is the fuckin drummer and Evan Weiss is the fuckin singer.

OP already posted it, anyone have anything similar?

Screamo count?

Seconding this. I fell in love with this album. Opening and closing tracks are my favorite things to listen to ever.

This is just shitty bedroom pop what the fuck you tricked me by posting it in this thread

Just to see them live would make my year, this video is perfect: youtube.com/watch?v=Prp78ypkQzY

The epitome of fucking shitty hot topic emo sure

Skramz always counts

The crowd's "ohhh ahhh ohhh" in the opening track, fuck man, this is gold.

Them all screaming "Fuck" is just perfect

Fuck I love this album so goddamn much, usually music doesn't make me feel actual EMOTION but this album got under my skin

I'll gladly circlejerk this album until I'm red raw, it's perfect. I wish there was more like it. "Goodness" is pretty good though

All those quoting Home: is there nothing else like it? Their later album just couldn't live up to it.

nice

I have some pop punk albums that are good, but I've never found anything similar to Home

how do y'all feel about modern baseball or the world is a beautiful place?

don't care for them
were better when they had the whiny vocalist

twiabp is kind of like an inferior version of the brave little abacu

>hurr durr emo needs to have twinkly guitar to be emo

kill yourself retard

Do you think any music with sad lyrics is emo

oh okay. well i was just saying that for damage-control. i guess maybe because their lyrics are less confessional? everything about them is more...goofy

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9LG_vRsT0

please watch this video and tell me drive me home please isn't an emo band

never listened to BLA, I've always like TWIABP's more anthemic stuff, is there anything like that?

BLA is TWIABP's autistic brother. Perfect for Sup Forums try-hards.

Might as well give BLA's Just Got Back From the Discomfort-- We're Alright

Extremely heartfelt album, very eclectic and diverse. It's an album you never you'll find yourself losing focus of.
The singer has a huge lisp that he feels extremely self-conscious about but imo it just makes the album much more endearing and charming.

sweet, will give them a shot

listen to the first song on Masked Dancers. you'll love it.

i haven't found anything recent as good as this first hotelier album. their second one is good, but besides 'settle the scar,' none of the tracks come close to the energy of Home.

meaning?

THIS SUUCKKKKKS I SUCKKKK