Hey Sup Forumsros, it's a rough time and I'm considering ending it after my 3 year anniversary with gf...

Hey Sup Forumsros, it's a rough time and I'm considering ending it after my 3 year anniversary with gf, wondering the easiest way to get a firearm through tor, including the usage of the sites and how to bitcoin, I have a safe mailing location and have studied how to effectively boom headshot yourself
TLDR help me buy a gun

What country are you in?

U.S., cali, gun control etc

Self bump, don't die thread, that's my job

Why you planning on ending it with the gf OP? Also where at in cali? Just cuz i am one curious fellow Californian

She's basically a whore, open relationship but she cares more about her Purdy than she does me, we're in L.A.

Awe shiet. Ive definitely been there my dude. Was living in hb for a good while and dated a chick for 4 years, just to find out she was talking to other dudes online. Sex was awesome tho..

don't think guys in South Side Chicago use no Tor.....if you're gonna An Hero, what do you care if the gun is traceable ? Go to the Gun Shop and get what you need.

She's just doing nothing to help, I'm too stressed out working, tomorrow I'm giving up my apartment to live on the street and abuse drugs until possible an hero, but i need the gun ergo post

I can't in this state, not willing to travel

Once again (strange to even admit this) but im in a very similar situation. Im 23 and mostly only stuck to weed and alcohol from 17 up to the beginning of this year. Messed around with coke a lil bit and just tried like not even a bump of meth 2 months ago. They definitely are fun to use in my opinion, just coming down can really suck.. be careful out there in la with the drugs my dude. Alot of it is stepped on plenty

Yeah, I just have like a grand to get me by on substances until I decide what to do, and I love blow so just gonna enjoy that for the time being

Blow is pretty awesome. Sadly a G doesnt go a long way out here man.. i cant even really believe im saying this but try praying dude? The girl im with has been praying for me since she learned of my problems every night and i just did a lil one with her while typing this up. Even if ya dont believe in it or whatever it(and take it from me) does have a calming effect on the mind.

I actually went into a hospital chapel last time I tried to an hero and it actually made me feel worse, nah I don't have the slightest belief and calling a number that doesn't answer won't help, nah I need a positive change in my life or lead in my cortexes

Yeah i can see how that can make it worse. Ive never wanted to talk to people about my problems i usually just drink or work out harder but even that sometime cant quiet those voices we all get in our heads sometimes. How are you options looking at the moment?

youre delusional bro.. you can 100% buy guns in cali.

Why don't you try heroin ? If your plan is to get loaded until you an hero, why not try the best drug out there. It's great with coke too. Learn the dope game, hustle a bit, fuck some whores

I'm in LA, I can get you a gun

Leave my apartment, work making like a grand a month, about 1260 saved up rn, was thinking public storage 1 buck for the first month, shower at my gym, pay phone bill, smoke weed. Looking at about 300 a month without including pot cost, showers and laundry covered, just gotta get a sleeping bag and I'm all comfy for the great outfloors

Sounds like good shit, I just know it's hard as a non homeowner in L.A. to get a gun legally but I'm down for dumb shit

Seriously considering, how much does it take to kill you? An 8th? An ounce?

I'm this guy.
It wouldn't be legal.

Not saying it needs to be lol, my point was I can't legally get a gun so tor, but if you're here then why not

I'm the guy who can get you a gun.
listen to this guy OP.
I can also get you heroin.
It would be way cheaper, way more pleasurable, and not gruesome.

Definitely try to make it last till the new year man, try some new shit out, and like the other user said maybe hustle and fuck some bitches? I did for a solid year with yay and weed and made about 25,000 on top of the 15 i make already.. ahot was pretty good till i developed a habit for the coke so had to slow that shit down a peg. But trust my nigguh shit can get better

Same guy,
You would only need about a gram to kill you. Probably much less, but 1 gram would be a done deal.

You gonna an hero over a woman, op? Nah, you're a dumb mothafuker. Save the money for charity. Step in front of the attack headed to San Diego. That's the dumb fuck's way out. An heir over some bitch... Be sure the train hits your tiny balls, op

I would just need a more up to date and region specific chart on blow prices, what an 8 ball runs in L.A., I've done pill pushing but I always kept blow for me

It's not all her, general depression and She's just been my support for a while, I just really don't want to be here if she's gone, I'm done trying to restart

How old are you, op?

Sounds good, the arm is hard for me, a thing with needles, would the foot work? I have needles and shit but they're meant for intramuscular stuff

21 and tired of it

I was getting my blow from a cool "family friend" for 12 an 8 when its usually around 180-2. As for what it goes for in la idk but im sure alot of the dealers prices vary.

That's fucking stupid dude...

21! I'm twice your age, been through cancer twice, went on to get a degree in social work, then finished medical school. Are you fucking kidding me, op? You don't want to restart? What the fuck have you started?

Oh I'm sorry do you want my faggot life story? I've been through shit, some people, most people, do, it's mental illness, and that doesn't leave

Post noodz of your gf

Sounds like good prices, I've been hearing 185 as the standard

New phone, if I an hero I'll make a thread of it and dump

You can IM it too. I'd start with smoking or snorting though, depending on the type of H.unless you just wanna OD immediately and not enjoy all of your dope. And 21? That's young as fuck man. I just turned 22. I mean sure, I pray for death sometimes, but you gotta take the good with the bad. Sounds like your girl is kind of a cunt. I'd break it off. I mean you're in fucking LA, can't be too hard to slay some pus there

Don't play me, op - whine to somebody else. Mental illness is treatable by something other than blowing your head off - you come to Sup Forums looking for answers? Man up and think like an adult

I could care less about pussy, had plenty when I was 17, I need a companion I can trust and it's hard to end something 3 years strong. We're the ideal relationship to everyone I know

Any vein will work.
Any syringes will work.
You just have to know the process of cooking it up in a spoon.
Lmk if you're ready to buy something.

Instead of offing yourself why dont you backpack and just start visiting national parks or something? Get away from whats making you feel like shit.

Either way, stop being a little bitch

Dude if meds and exercise were enough to offset the chemical shit then fine, but this shit is beyond my emotion based on my anatomy, the sociopathic part of me (inb4 edgefag) views the shit rationally and wants to cut all shit negative out of my life but I really care about this person and the idea of giving them up causes my head to fucking hurt

And you are a doctor, op?

Not now, I'll have to consider my options for a few weeks, don't want to go based on whimsical bitch emotions. I can give you my kik and just leave the chat there for a while, keep you as back up

Nope

So maybe you need some expert advice

Yeah another hospital would be great, lose my job, no thanks

Excellent point, op. Don't go speak with someone who might be be able to help you. Whine & bitch on Sup Forums & try to buy a gun. Makes a lot of sense

Alphabay market.
You can contact sellers, that will reroute you to sites that sell guns. Shit is legit too.

what if suicide doesn't take you where you want to go?

backpacking sounds fucking sweet. Wish I had the money for it. OP, hit the road, and fill that void in your heart with drugs. Sweet, delicious drugs

Nigger detected

There is nowhere else, the notion of afterlife is retarded, if hell is real then I'd rather suck off Satan than worship a bearded dude who gives kids ass cancer

"Another hospital" doesn't tip you off I've tried that? I'm too broke to get help without starting at square zero, I'd rather work and be sad

#714972724 I got something for you and your mothrer

To make you feel better my room mate is useless scum not worth the benefits given to him so if I do an hero I'm gonna sell his guitar and give it to charity

Newfag or otherwise, you're not helping

Be sad, be dead, I dislike help-rejecting-complaining, op. Good luck to you, op. I think you just want friends. I'm out of this

I don't get it, if you already plan on doing something illegal (like murder) and/or kill yourself, why not just steal a gun?

Who the fuck would I steal a gun from?

Bigger if I wanted help in anything but guns and drugs I would have called a suicide prevention line, I either want a better deal or to be dead, I don't care about you, I don't care about anyone upset by this

My apologies, nigger*

Mall security guy

You fucking beta faggot don't kill yourself over any bitch no pussy is that good. Quit being a cuck and break up with her and then go to a gay bar and get fucked

Not worst idea, had the idea to grab a cop's rifle (they carry like m16's or something in a back holster on motorcycles) but worst way to get 15 years in prison would be fumbling trying to find the safety as officer sausage fingers choke slams me

Anyone with a "Don't tread on me" sticker on their truck.

I could care less about sharing her Pussy she's just being irrational about what she wants in the relationship without any intention of helping it get there

What you can do is go to a shooting range and rent a gun.

They usually have AR 15s or shotguns. Regular cops don't carry around fully automatic rifles.

I actually have a friend with guns but his dad is in homeland security and a pretty standup dude so I wouldn't want him to get caught up with illegal shit in his house

dude you never know when shit gets better. i went through some hell in my head a few years ago and im finally getting better and things will still happen that suck but overall im a lot happier and im glad to still be around. a year ago i was writing my suicide notes and now im managing and am hopeful for life later on. change up your shit but dont just give up. if life is meaningless and there is nothing after death why not just stick around and see what happens for the hell of it?

Kinda thought ar but being a gun retard is for /k/ (I think)

Aw fuck but don't shoot yourself there. Those innocent people don't need to see the culmination of your failure of a life. It's not their fault you gave up. They're just trying to get their pew pew on.

Not a bad idea

So your response is to kill yourself? Grow a pair and tell her she needs to get her shit figured out and put some effort into the relationship.

She's not the only reason ffs, and all she wants right now is to fuck so getting her to be a useful human is hard

Don't be a puss, join the army and become an 11b. I was in a place like you, go find some glory before you die. Just tell the recruiter you want to shoot haji and want to be deployed immediately.

If you don't die, you'll have some cool ass stories to tell. Just don't tell doc you're suicidal. Get through boot and you're good.

ITT: faggot OP has a whore as GF, and instead of manning up and let her go he decides to kill himself.

@OP: atleast do something cool, like alloo snakbar your own garage or some shit

>join army
>sign 4 year contract
>have consistent work for 4 years
>the men you serve with become brothers
>3 meals a day provided
>housing provided
>fun times provided
>medical provided
>purpose in life provided
>once you're out you get GI bill to pay mortgage and college
>lifetime of VA benefits
>looks fucking incredible on resume

Doooo it. Or join the marine corps, devil dogs are crazy motherfuckers. Might suit you better.

Just joined up as an 11x. Hopefully they'll make me an 11b once I get to sand hill. I ship for OSUT at Benning on January 17th. Gonna get to at least an e4 with a deployment under my belt then volunteer for sf selection. Then keep trying 'till I make it.

Again dump her fucking ass and work on yourself faggot. Go to the gym, swim, take a course at your local college. Fucking young people are always jumping to suicide when shit gets a little rough.

I hate the forces, I'd only join to kill, but I'm considering
Now for the fun part where I air dirty laundry
Does the army accept trans fags with long periods of untreated mental illness on record? I feel as though a lot of my aspects would interfere with recruitment

hooah!

Best of luck brother, hope you lose your slick sleeves soon. :)

I went in as an e2 and rushed through to e5 in 3 years. Don't work too hard for cpl, work less and get spc. cpl's get nco responsibility at e4 pay. If you like helicopters and 11b doesn't work out, the 160th has a big MOS list, they're a green platoon too, SF motherfuckers.

It's hard, other than work ethic and more recently the sex addiction she's the best person I know, until lately felt like 2 halves of the same person

You fucking lie to them about that then one day you go off the rails and kill a bunch of sand nigger and get a medal. That'll boost your self esteem

Sounds cool, I don't even hate sand niggers but my body count in low

I've been there man, going through similar now. 20 myself. You don't know the amount of people out there, it's statistically incomprehensible. So many other people besides this girl. so many other girls who will put more effort in to their relationship with you than this girl. Don't let your once chance at life go to waste so soon.

I can relate to the mental illness thing, I have ADHD myself, and I get depressed and bad anxiety because of it. 80% of girls don't like my vibe, but 20% do and I've accepted that. I take meds and it helps with the emotional issues/racing mind/constant void of stimulation. Just know that you're not the only dude experiencing this shit, and if you're trying to say you like to think rationally, well the logic just doesn't add up to do yourself in, not this soon.

>accepting trannies
Nope, you just have to act like a guy again you big fucking faggot.

Well then fuck you nigger I get a camo skirt or nada
Maybe I'll leak confidential shit and they'll let me transition

lol.

Just get a buzzcut and dress semi nicely before seeing your recruiter each time. Don't say more than you need to. If the doc asks, just downplay it and say your parents overreacted and pushed it with the doc. Show the doc you can perform and are in good shape. I served with a guy with a severe hernia. His intestines would go into his ballsack during PT, and this girl was holding his feet during the test, he was doing sit ups and his balls would grow huge each time he went up. Her expression was priceless.

He went on to join the green beret's and now we go to the same school on gi bill.

Seriously, look and sound the part. Be super patriotic. You may not like the services, but once you're in for about 6 months it's like a big awkward family.

How old are both of you? Sometimes people you think are "good" turn out to show their real colors and are pieces of shit. Seriously you need to work on yourself cause no one else will give a shit about you.

Thanks brother! I might just do that. SF recruiters won't talk to you 'till your an e4 with a deployment. Doen't matter if you're cpl or spc. I wouldn't mind the nco responsibility. In fact I'd welcome it. 160th is SOAR right? wouldn't mind getting in on that either. Maybe I'll try to transfer into the 75th Ranger Regiment at some point like my cousin did when his initial 3 years were up. No matter what happens I feel really positive about what the next few years have in store for me.

21 and 19, and I've been thinking that, that I'm ignoring the bad aspects until it's over like I have in the past. I'll never get her face out of my mind though

Studies show that the lower your body count the more likely you'll become a beta faggot

same guy again. on second thought, fuck, your life sounds exactly like mine except I'm the one with the sex addiction. me and her (ex) are pretty much the same person, but I just can't deal with her right now, she's letting herself down too much. and until she proves herself that she's capable of being mature, I don't want to go back to her. and she says I'm the only one for her and all that... Probably not the exact same with you but that's weird man, hmm...

Listen to this guy. Don't tell your recruiter or the doctors at MEPS any more than you have to. MEPS sucks big time but once you make it through you're golden.