Just found out the girl I fucking loved is fucking with someone other guy, right before the holidays too...

Just found out the girl I fucking loved is fucking with someone other guy, right before the holidays too, I'm in fucking pieces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yslE9bJyy0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pussy

You should make them BOTH pay

Yeah maybe you're right

You should make them both PAY.
*typo'd

She actually got in a car wreck today, she's fine sadly but that mother fucker needs to get his

>Girl I loved

This is fucking weak lad. Unless that girl is 100% locked down and yours, you don't fall in love. You better hope that it's infatuation.

YOU should make them both pay.

I'd say almost 4 years is love, it started when I got worried about the person she was fucking with and she told me in was nothing and she's not but turns out, I was right. And she lied to me

numb yourself, you might be surprised at the effectiveness of saying/doing anything to women and not being scared of the consequences.

I was so numb before.. I had already attempted suicide once and didn't give a single fuck about anything or anyone but I softened up and now I'm back to that deep sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that no matter what you do you can't run from

Not to sound like an edgy cunt just explaining myself, sorry

And I can't exactly jump out and say how I feel to her because she'd go off on me for logging into her Facebook and finding out for myself

You are a fucken psycho man. In love for 4 years? Log into her facebook? she has to explain her fuck buddies? YOU FUCKEN PSYCHO

Do you have the ability to masturbate?
Y/N
Do you have Counter Strike?
Y/N

If you answered yes to any of the above, you'll make it through. Thats how I do it at least, but maybe it only works on permavirgin faggots.

(You)

Yup you got me, crazy crazy crazy

Sorry man but the reality of it is most girls are whores.
You really need to understand that.
I can't tell you the amount of girls I've fucked without their boyfriends ever knowing.
They're just whores and they like to be treated like it.
If you don't, someone else will.

Not a fan of counter strike tbh

Does she have any idea that you are in love with her?

Then you deserve this.
(You)

I honestly trusted her, like more than anyone else my mom and dad split when I was young with my mom acted like she never had a son and my dad being too caught up in dating to care, I remember I had to get a job and buy my own food and things of I wanted anything but then she came around and I was happy like nothing seemed to suck ass as much as it used to and I trusted her

Yes she fucking does?

Harsh, I just never could get into it or very many games in general

And what does she say about it?

Well before I figured something was up, that she loved me too then it was usually just a yeah or an I know.. and I was just scrambling trying to figure out what I did wrong or why I'm not good enough

Have you guys ever fucked?

I don't know.. I'm tired of waiting for things to get better and it's not even that I'm waiting, I'm trying to make everything in my life better not just wait for it to come to me, alone on thanksgiving, alone on Christmas ect ect, not ruling suicide out at this point

Plenty of times

you are fucked my friend

I know man. It happens. Your happiness needs to start from within though. Others should be able to influence it, but never possess it like you allowed her to.

It's hard because she was my reason for being happy, like really.. I gave her everything my heart my support my love everything.. there was nothing I wouldn't do for her and then she pulls my heart out some fucking Indiana Jones temple of doom shit and leaves me in pieces.. Like with her I had so much hope and ambition and I was feeling like I could actually be something instead of ending up as a low life nothing

what is the reason for you 2 not dating?

We were, but she wanted to focus on college more so I let her have some time to do that trusting she wouldn't fuck me over like this

Link her fb

I feel bad for you normals who feel the need to date women.

I mean, you have all the odds stacked against you. Feminism, self-absorbed women, shit education in favor of female "independence", mass media favoring cheating on husbands with niggers, husbands themselves made to look like fucking helpless retards. Then you got divorce court, crooked judges and lawyers, it's just completely hopeless.

Why don't you just start dating dogs dude? Life is so much better, and you come home at the end of the day with a mountain of pussy and money.

Good luck OP.

rofl... you gave her some space ( or she asked for time apart) Right before college...man could she have put it any more obvious? Focus on college meant I wanna get fucked silly

>trusting women

Dude are you a fucking mangina? Women NEED to be kept in check. They literally will sit on the first dick with the most money or momentary excitement in closest proximity if left unattended.

That's just biology.

No, I don't want that

Plan your vengence OP, you must make her feel as you feel. Only knowing she is as broken as you will give you relief.

She's already in college and she never gave me a reason to distrust her before

So what exactly do you want?

That's it though I can't, because I know she doesn't care about what I do

Then take away something she does care about

I want to forget, I don't want to hurt

shes a woman dude

You are gonna have a hard, hard life.

Enjoy your divorce and losing your wealth after working it up for 20-30 years.

I'm not a psychopath, I'm not going to kill the fucker she left me for, but I wouldn't mind kicking his shit in

Then youre looking for solace in the wrong place friend. I say you show the world what she really is. A whore. Get even. Move on.

If life is so hard and gets harder then what's the point in fighting for it? Like I know this shits pathetic and whiney but really

I want to fucking scream and run but you can't run from emotions

You picked the wrong girl OP. Find another one. They are literaly whores im a 330 pound NEET and i get laid all the time. So don't think you cant find one.

You have two options. Wait it out, let time do its thing. Or pass on your hurt.

It really depends on what your goals are. I am completely taken care of as far as sex and money goes because I just fuck my dogs. They don't need to spend money and they are always horny.

But as for you normals, I have to say it's really fucking hard for you. If you want a good woman I would say try going international. Some of my online friends say that has worked for them. Do not trust American women, from what I've seen.

My heart goes out to you dude, but you really need to be more careful with modern women, especially western ones. I know a guy when I was working at this lumber company who was going through a divorce. His wife called corporate and had him fired. Last I saw him he was living on a studio bedroom in the ghetto asking coworkers for food money to borrow. It kind of woke me up to the modern situation for normals who date women. Really a sad state of affairs. I thought he was joking. Wish I had cash to give him at the time but I didn't. And yet I have enough to keep my bills paid way ahead of time. I'm not living paycheck to paycheck like most normals need to.

Good luck man. Look into korean or thai women. My friends seem happy with them.

Well I'm glad you're happy with your dog sex life.. but that's just not for me

That's chump talk. You wanna be a champ not a chump nigger. She's just another stupid bitch, the world is full of stupid bitches, probably better ones too. If you spend all your time worrying about one of them then you'll miss the others that come by.

I don't know.. I just wished it never happened when I read the messages I couldn't believe my eyes like I didn't believe it

That's why I suggested you try Thai or Korean women.

Also make sure they're traditional eastern women, not westernized.

if she's not in a relationship with you, then just deal with it.

Yeah it's the sucking it up and moving on part that I'll have to try first.. and it's not even about sex.. It was someone who I felt would never abandon me

Except he's right.

I have 0 confidence in myself, I look like I'm 15 despite I'm almost 6ft and about 195 pounds I've got long hair to my shoulders and I'm horrible at talking to people, I have 3 friends and I get nervous talking to them.. they don't even know how hurt I am right now because I have no idea how to bring it up

Im telling you my friend, many have been abandoned. Time or revenge. Only you know which would make you feel better. Everyone is different.

>SHES HAVING SEX BEFORE MARIAGE SHES A WHORE

I'm doing my best, which right now is pretty low

I have seen this again and again and again. This guy speaks the truth.

Well I'd want to fucking yell at her but I don't know if I could.. I usually cool down from anger really quick but not this time.. she killed me

Move on, find another woman. Yours was a whore. Just deal with it and move on.

That's a bummer man. Helping a non profit might boost your spirits

If I was entirely alone and I didn't have my siblings the youngest being 11 (they live with my mom) my dad lives with his girl and her autistic child I'd probably kill myself already but I couldn't leave them like that they don't deserve to know how it feels to be given up on like that

Yelling at her wouldnt do anything. I bet you shed only get defensive and angry and yell back. Youd get nowhere. She'll hate you, when, If anything, she should hate herself.

I'd want to.. but I wouldn't even know how, like especially with the "cheery" outlook I've got on life now

Women are not worth it. Heartbreak is hard to get used to, but it gets easier with time. Time heals all wounds.

I've sort of confronted her about it but she doesn't know exactly how much I know and she was like welp sorry, like there was no meaning in it at all, it was just saying it just to say it

Maybe keep out of relationships for a while? Just use this time to build yourself.

Dog women are very worth it trust me.

Worth killing yourself over? nope.

Like I know.. and it's not like I've had to break heartbreak many times before because I have but still you can't ever fully get a grip on it, I'm dreading work tomorrow.. having to interact with people acting like everything is okay

I know it's not worth it but I'm a pussy I guess

This, MGTOW is the way to go

Yeah it's tough. I had to deal with a break up after nearly a decade of marriage and a kid. Things like work and interaction actually make things easier, any distraction from the bad thoughts after breakup. I worked 12 hour days for 6-7 days straight (weeks on end) and that did a really good job of distracting me

You are such a worthless pice of shit it's hard to comprehend for me. And no, I'm not
>rude to be a part of Sup Forums culture
like honesty this isn't your girl and you think you have any rights to dictate who she sleeps with? And call her a slut when she does, being single? What are your exceptions, you're not gonna get her if you couldn't for 4 years, and no, there's no 'friendzone', there's only rejectionzone, where ugly and uninteresting people go. You don't have anything to say, do you? She's not your property just because you fap to her, and no, it's not modern times that are like that, even in stonea ge you would be small, shy and ugly and she would never choose you.

I don't want to be alone but I do at the same time..it's tearing me the fuck apart like it's probably pathetic to read a man break down like this and I'm sorry

Yeah, I agree. I really don't get these guys who get completely destroyed by bad relationships. They're the norm these days.

Work on strengthening your mind, OP so this doesn't get to you. A lot of women cheat. It's normal. Move on.

Or just buy a few female dogs and have fun with tons of money and cunt waiting for you to come home everyday.

Yeah

there's a good book called the Art of Seduction, women are everywhere and they gravitate to men they find attractive. If looked at logically, the best thing to do is build yourself up and make yourself a confident, productive person. Men typically date/have sex with women that are in line with them (economically, health wise what ever) or higher. Men typically work the other way, they date women on the same level or lower. So the key really is to make yourself attractive. Women are everywhere.

I'm sorry to hear that, I mean I already hate my job but maybe it'll keep my mind off of it like you said

fuck, I meant women date men that are higher socially than them.

Thanks, I'd like to try and date someone else but like it's not her, you know..? Like I know I'd need to get over her first but it's not like I can just erase her

I figured

I still think about my ex. The closer you are to the pain point, the less able you are to think about another woman. It's better to wait for the pain to dull out, from that confidence will come back.

I'm good on the doggy vagoo

...the more I think about how much I have suffered because women are soulless and brainless pieces of shit, the more fucking a dog every day seems like a vastly better option.

It's amazing that such a piece of shit like you is a part of the same race as me. It's not anyone else's fault, it's only your choices that made you so misarable.

How many hours do you spend in front of computer every day? If you want to have any chance in retribution cut it to zero. Just stop. It's destroying your life, not just helping you to run away from it.

Seek out understanding from your bros. Guys go through this all the time. Men are willing to give themselves fully to women very quickly. Girls are flighty and there's some strategy involved in nailing one down.

I honestly want to move far away, start fresh in a new place a new state I would like to go to new York

shit bro I did that and I don't regret a minute of it. Make sure you set yourself up so you don't struggle when you get there.

I think this is made for you:
youtu.be/yslE9bJyy0A

it's always safe to assume that you're being cucked

Yeah I guess it is my fucking fault.. and actually I don't spend too much time on my computer

Yep I'm working on my memeology phd as well