Veganism is Compassion

Veganism is Compassion

Other urls found in this thread:

cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancers-in-general/cancer-questions/can-turmeric-prevent-bowel-cancer
preventcancer.aicr.org/site/PageServer?pagename=foodsthatfightcancer_green_tea
thetruthaboutcancer.com/cancer-fighting-health-benefits-of-blueberries/
fao.org/docrep/010/a0701e/a0701e00.HTM
animalfeedscience.com/article/S0377-8401(11)00517-7/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
youtube.com/watch?v=D8WbWzU9bMA
youtu.be/yn8XU-zEKmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

quick question

whats wrong with killing and torturing animals
to death , then eating them to fulfill service to the dark masters?

my point Sup Forumsro, is that you guys are too fucking easy, when somthings better you dont need to push it onto other ppl, gives it less appeal, then somthing thats secret or forbbiden.

Veganism is shoving celery in people's anuses.

Compassion is for pussies.

Meat is delicious.

Food is not medicine.

How about eating normally, mixing vegetables with meat and everything between? Why does it have to be either or for extremists like you out there on the left edge?

Yes it is

That's cool but why should I go vegan when I can just continue to eat meat? I'm pretty happy with my lifestyle right now and I don't see how veganism would improve my life in any way.

nah man medicine is medicine and food is food. You a dumb nigger or what?

It will how old are you and what to you eat every day ?

No food is Medicine

I'm 18 and I eat ass every day.

The only good thing to come out of veganism is cattle decapitation

How long or well do you expect to live ?
Are your parent or grand parents still alive ?

nah nigger, food is food, that is why it's called food and not medicine. I know words are hard for your negroid brain but that's how it works.

>having compassion for things that don't have linguistic intelligence

Prove it.

When I'm deep in that ass I feel like I could die. My parent and grand parent died from ruptured anuses.

>medicine
What is Medicine ?

i'm 19. I eat a bowl of wheat cereal in the morning with peanut butter mixed with whey protein on buttermilk bread, and occasionally I'll have a fresh sliced orange if i'm feeling hungry. For lunch I snack on whatever I want. Sometimes I have a sandwich, either egg salad or turkey, sometimes I have a quick salad. Sometimes I have whatever I can grab at the store if i'm out. Deli food is life.

Dinner varies a lot depending on my mood. Sometimes I cook steak, sometimes I grill chicken, sometimes I make spaghetti with either ground beef, ground turkey, or a pork/beef meatball with a 4-cheese tomato sauce. Sometimes I'll just have pizza or french fries and a burger. I eat a lot of different foods.

I'll generally snack on chips, various handfruits, carrots, or hard boiled eggs throughout the day. I work from home and I consume a lot of calories every day to keep my weight optimal.

I eat meat every single day though.

Go vegan and you will find out for your self take my word for it

Niggah medicine is like that doctor shit fuck man I know you ain't that rtarded n shit come on now

Eat my asshole every day and you'll feel fantastic. Try it for yourself and you'll find out. What do you have to lose user?

Define what is medicine ?
food is medicine

This looks like propaganda.

Most of you people are not very bright wake up

nah man nah you aint even listening. We went over this. Food is food and medicine is medicine. I don't even know how you keep fucking this up come on now
Ya keep asking questions but you dont want the answers

a compound or preparation used for the treatment or prevention of disease, especially a drug or drugs taken by mouth.

Then I'm a cannibal.

Eat it 3 meals a day go on

god-damn hippie faggot

Why would I eat the same thing 3 times a day?

Define medicine ?

on every square inch of every plant there are millions of tiny animals that are undetectable without a microcope. tiny but still animals. checkmate vegans.

Veganism is gay:

I as a human cannot eat most vegetables or fruits, I am a carnivore first like my ancestors. My ancestors ate 75% meat and they survived the harsh European wilds of the dark ages

I think vegans try to argue that animals like cows a chickens feel pain, and suffer under their conditions.

My only question is why should I care? Life is only temporary. Death is the end of everything for every single creature. Why should I sympathize with temporary suffering?

Ever heard of global warming you retard?

Nigger medicine is medicine are you being serial with me now? Shit son you have an internet right in front of you figure it out

veganism is faggotry

Why use drugs to mask symptoms when you could prevent it but eating real food

Compassion aside.

It's probably the biggest foreseeable way of saving the planet, the atmosphere, and future human life.

But people don't give a shit because all they care about is "muh taste buds". It's disgusting and idiotic.

The human race really is some piece of work...
And honestly, it deserves to die out for it's stupidity.

>global warming
What did he mean by this?

Try it see how you go

Your racist language speaks volumes

"a drug or other preparation for the treatment or prevention of disease."

cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancers-in-general/cancer-questions/can-turmeric-prevent-bowel-cancer

preventcancer.aicr.org/site/PageServer?pagename=foodsthatfightcancer_green_tea

thetruthaboutcancer.com/cancer-fighting-health-benefits-of-blueberries/

Food is medicine (at least, vegan food is)

>And honestly, it deserves to die out for it's stupidity.

start off by setting an example

what does that have to do with anything ?

the person who made that picture has to be neutered asap.

Well Said I agree

Thank you real food is yes

Many people are vegan beacuse animal agriculture is the number one cause for global warming. So even if eating plants only would be somehow bad because you kill small animals that are on the plants it still doesnt matter.
Also if you eat meat you probably still kill more animals overall because the animals you eat are being fed with plants too.

Functional, sustainable veganism is impossible to do on a worldwide scale. Since you're a city-dwelling hipster you don't possess even the first clue about agricultural sustainability. We don't eat meat just because we love the taste of murder. Meat contains nutrients we need to survive. Attaining some of those nutrients from plant matter is either nonviable, cannot be done without creating more waste, or simply cannot be done on such a large scale.
Combine that with your shitty attempts at trying to recruit by appealing to your own smug, yet misplaced moral superiority turns off many people before you even attempt an actual argument.

>thetruthaboutcancer.com/cancer-fighting-health-benefits-of-blueberries/

Because their suffering has real life dire consequences for us all?

Your health, the environment, the lives of future generations.

Their suffering effects us ALL.

Before you make the argument of cars and electricity, it's a known fact that animal agriculture is THE NUMBER 1 cause of greenhouse emissions, deforestation, and world hunger.

A few moments of menial pleasure in your mouth isn't worth any of that.

>714978043

>Meat contains nutrients we need to survive. Attaining some of those nutrients from plant matter is either nonviable, cannot be done without creating more waste, or simply cannot be done on such a large scale.
Well, name some nutrients then.

Since you're a perma field dwelling hillbilly, you don't possess even the first clue about human nutrition.

We don't eat meat because meat contains no nutrients that we need to survive. Attaining ALL of the nutrients from plant matter is viable, can be done while creating far less waste, and simply can be done on a large scale (yno since even meat eaters get the exact same nutrients when they eat a variety of healthful plant foods.

Your misplaced intelligent superiority complex turns off many people via misinformation.

Go read up on vegan nutrition, it is not hard at all.

Emissions from farm animals is a drop in the bucket compared to machinery man has made to keep the modern world running.
Maybe you should do your part by throwing your iphone into a trash can and move to your nearby hippie commune (protip; even they eat meat sometimes so don't be surprised).

who cares, i love my bacon

Wrong, Animal agriculture is not a drop in the bucket, it's actually responsible for 18% of all GHG emissions, and a much bigger percent of the CO2 emissions (51%)

Transportation is responsible for 13% of CO2 emissions, and look at how many cars/planes/boats etc there are

fao.org/docrep/010/a0701e/a0701e00.HTM

animalfeedscience.com/article/S0377-8401(11)00517-7/abstract

love it thank you

You do realize that the land it takes to grow food for the animals + the land the animals need themselves is far greater and far less sustainable than just using land to grow food for ourselves, right?

Your brain is so starved you just tried to flip my argument around but even then you fucked it up. You couldn't live on your pure vegan diet without modern advances that require scarce resources drawn from around the globe.
Nobody wants to be in your faggot livestock fuck cult.

vegetarianism would solve that issue already. You vegans just need something to feel superior over other people.

as a person who works as a fisherman and eats whalemeat i feel no compassion towards animals.

>he thinks we feed animals the good stuff
We feed our animals the food unfit for human consumers and what is left over. The space used is irrelevant, that land isn't being used for anything else and some of those regions would make for poor farmland.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU

yeah but vegetarianism alraedy adresses that issue adequately. no need to go full extremist sjw.

Another way to solve the farm animal issue would be to eat insects. Roach farms are being tested right now in china.

>implying there's no place left anywhere.

pretty sure humans starting eating meat to survive. because protein, the nutrient.

No, perpetually impregnating cows and chickens, clearing out rain forests for their food, and having all of their emissions fuck up the ozone layer would NOT solve that issue

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE
AND ACTUALLY READ UP ON STUFF BEFORE YOU TRY TO MAKE A STANCE

The new opium for the people. Hail health an everything someone, somewhere says, that is good for your health.

Actually it is.

We aren't in a survival situation though.
We're not trapped on an island.
We all have access to grocery stores with an abundance of plantbased, cruelty free food

and fyi EVERYTHING has protein. And if you're eating enough calories on a vegan diet, it's impossible not to get enough protein.

Is this a grassfag?

>EVERYTHING has protein
How many heads of lettuce do you eat a day? Do you seriously think all proteins are the same?

Why live longer and be like sheep when you can live better and be like wolf?

>perpetually impregnating cows and chickens
How dare we force such unnatural things on animals.
>clearing out rain forests for their food
What, like monkey meat? I think I know what you're trying to say here but you sound stupid.
>muh Ozone layer
Cow farts aren't doing shit to the ozone and you have no proof otherwise.

No, no it doesn't vegetarian diets are barely better than omnivorous diets, They still needs cows born every year, they still need chickens born every year

I honestly thought you were going to come at me with actual nutrients vegans need to supplement such as B12, EPA/DHA, but no you spew your ignorance of nutrition with fucking protein, please bruh, don't debate something you don't fully understand because you convince people.

Protein is also a macronutrient, AKA easy to find in all sorts of foods, it's micronutrients people usually become deficient in (usually from nutrient void overly processed foods and bad diet decisions

No proof otherwise

Clearly has done 0 research because there's plentiful proof

Right, that's why you posted it. Check and mate faggot.

animals will kill you regardless of if you want to kill them or not

idc

the dopamine hit i get from eating meat is greater than the hit i get from feeling good about being vegan.

trying to cut off mammals from my diet though

youtube.com/watch?v=D8WbWzU9bMA

youtu.be/yn8XU-zEKmE
Words of wisdom.

>Broccoli
>all that misleading information
A little over a cup of beef is enough for your days worth of complete proteins.
You'd eat 20 cups of broccoli a day? I doubt that faggot.

vegans are just vegetarians that are unhealthily emotionally attached to their diet and the diet of others.

It's sad really.