I'm smarter than all of you

I'm smarter than all of you.

I once thought that you peasants were intelligent, but I've come to the conclusion that you're all fucking idiots.

Pic related. It's me faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yslE9bJyy0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lolz

I don't know how to tell you this, but you have cancer. And autism. I'm sorry.

Actually, I have neither of those things.
Outsmarted again.

>1 point OP
>0 points newfag

Try again shitlord

the fact that youre only just realizing it makes you borderline retarded

Top kek

Heh,

*teleports behind you*

Nothing personal, kid

REEEEEEEEEE
YOU USED IT WRONG YOU FUCKING TARD

Let's be real here, would a genius really post about it on an imageboard? Wouldn't a genius be out making money or having a good time? I find it hard to believe that a genius would have nothing better to do than associate with lesser beings.

Right and wrong are subjective

>making money
>having a good time

No, geniuses don't do either of those actually. Making money has nothing to do with intelligence. Mainly it had to do with luck and a certain lack of empathy and ability to use that lack of empathy for personal gain.

>I once thought that you peasants were intelligent,

Proof enough that you're a fucking moron.

uh op.. thats not a large brain.. thats a tumor and you have brain cancer.

> geniuses don't make money
k enjoy your thread genius

Kek
This is just... how do I say it... pic related

Let me guess

You're underage and think that all adults are brainless idiot sheep, and the only reason they have any power at all is because of age-ism

You score above average on standardized tests and are good at math, read for fun, and listen to music that, if played at a party, would illicit awkward stares and whispers.

You likely work a low wage job for a large corporation and believe that partying and living normally are beneath you, so you'd rather post how you are better than everyone on a Vietnamese sewing forum

How close was I?

Im not the OP, just stating a truth.

Unless you think Einstein was wealthy. He made like the equivalent of 30k a year in today's money.

Genius = poverty in this world.

I mean I classify Elon Musk as a genius

He makes millions

It really depends on whether or not you find money to bring you happiness. I assume that geniuses that find happiness in money generally achieve the goal of being wealthy.

>Making money has nothing to do with intelligence. Mainly it had to do with luck and a certain lack of empathy and ability to use that lack of empathy for personal gain.
that's like the definition of capitalism.

Even if you are abnormally intelligent, projecting a friendly and approachable image of your personality would definitely help you significantly through your daily life. If you really do have the intelligence and ambition that you claim to have, the only real reason you haven't graduated college by age 12 is because people simply don't like you. This thread is a good example of why.
You are full of yourself. You believe yourself to be objectively superior to your peers. You see yourself as a figurative apex predator. Your self-image is highly inflated beyond acceptable social norms, and for this reason, I'm willing to bet that you don't have very many friends. The mere fact that you're mentally gifted doesn't grant you the ability to say whatever you want and still get whatever you want. You have to know how to manipulate people, and one of the most effective ways to do so is to get them to grow fond of you. That won't happen as long as you continue to introduce yourself as "the next Newton, Einstein, Fernman, Hawkings, Witten, etc..."
The fact that you made an entire thread dedicated to giving the peasants of Sup Forums the rare privilege of simply communicating with you is deplorable and offensive, really. You could've just said, "Hey there. I have a high IQ. Ask me anything," and that would've been a bit more acceptable, but no, you had to leap into an elaborate display of gross arrogance that will be sure to put off whoever is reading your posts. How selfish. That's an astoundingly thoughtless way to behave, considering someone who allegedly puts so much though into everything.
You're not much smarter than your peers. When it comes to social intelligence, you're a dunce. A socially inept retard. Like the rest of us. You belong here, on Sup Forums, with the rest of us.
Fuck you, faggot.

Why do fucking IDIOTS like this even respond?

>Flexner upped it to $10,000 and offered Einstein an annual pension of $7,500, which he refused as "too generous," so it was reduced to $6,000. When the Institute hired a mathematician at an annual salary of $15,000, with an annual pension of $8,000, Einstein's compensation was increased to those amounts.

Well when someone says genius I think Einstein, not so much Bill Gates or other billionaires. They might be smart, sure, but not geniuses.

Yep, basically.

I mean Einstein came up with some breakthroughs, but so has Musk. I guarantee he will be heralded as a genius of this generation. He has singlehandedly brought private space travel into the limelight, designed several travel systems, and created a new way to implement a solar grid that can make lasting change on the earth if implemented.

Einstein was also a Jew. He didn't perpetuate the stereotype of Jews being money hungry goblins.

Paying other people to invent shit for you then slapping your name on their work isn't the same as "coming up with some breakthroughs".

True genius is incompatible with money. It simply does not work.

True

Unholy trips checked

>Pic related. It's me faggots.

Hello Faggots, you are in fact a massive faggot.

Things you should do in life:
1. read this list
2. kill yourself
3. follow instructions on this list

Triple numbers acknowledged.

Elon who?

Who gives a shit dude. Super ultra rich trillionaires get to go into space now! Whoopeee!!! Im so happy!!!!!

Fuck off. He is not Carl Sagan, Bill Gates, or any number of half decent people who actually changed the world for the peons at the bottom.

Someone is jelly
Einstein was completely unknown for the longest time. He didn't become remotely popular until close to his death.

Jelly of being born with that kind of money, yeah.

Not sure why you think that's "genius". Just some guy who rebrands other people's work under his name.

Mostly underpaid indians it seems.

"Musk was born on June 28, 1971, in Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa,[29] the son of Maye (née Haldeman), a model and dietician from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada;[30] and Errol Musk, a South African-born electromechanical engineer. He has a younger brother, Kimbal (born 1972), and a younger sister, Tosca (born 1974).[30][31][32][33] His paternal grandmother was British, and he also has Pennsylvania Dutch ancestry.[34][35] After his parents divorced in 1980, Musk lived mostly with his father in locations in South Africa.[34]

At age 10, he developed an interest in computing with the Commodore VIC-20.[36] He taught himself computer programming and at age 12, sold the code for a BASIC-based video game he created called Blastar to a magazine called PC and Office Technology for approximately US$500.[37][38] A web version of the game is available online.[37][39]

Musk was severely bullied throughout his childhood, and was once hospitalized when a group of boys threw him down a flight of stairs and then beat him until he lost consciousness.[40]"

Sounds like the life of a genius

Sounds rather rich having a dietician and an engineer as parents, in South Africa, a very rich white region of the world.

Just another rich guy with minor if not nonexistent contributions to humanity, move along.

Bill Gates did much more than him, and he was also born rich.

Just some fag who helps corporate welfare ultra rich bankers go to space, big fucking whoop.

Come back when you find someone who actually does a shit for me or my life here at the fucking bottom scrounging a living.

Bill gates literally an idea and rebranded it as his own. Stop being this retarded.

Yes but he made it cheap and accessible. Like Ford did.

THOSE are the people who actually change the world.

Not yet another guy who panders to the ultra elite.

Yeah because Einstein definitely helped your poor ass self

What do you think Einstein did? Cure smallpox? Relativity has no real impact on our lives, its just an interesting idea.

>Ford made cares cheap and accessible
>Implying his main motivation wasn't becoming filthy rich

cars*

I'm typing quickly to reply to your dumb ass

Who cares. He helped the people at the bottom. He deserves to be rich.

I just looked into this guy and it seems he was one of the first to co-start Paypal, which means he makes money off of stealing from small businesses and online sellers. My hard earned money I earn with my own hands is donated to this billionaire shitstain everytime I take a new client on.

He's just another corporate elite little thieving bitch.

Yeah and he sold it because his real interests were in technology. He also invented Zip2.

You might think he is a shitstain, but that doesn't change that he is a genius.

>genius I think Einstein
Only him, not others like archimedes too? You claim to be an intellectual but you're only another pleb op.

Don't care, just some shitstain living on the backs of others who doesn't deserve respect.

Not sure why you're licking this retard's dick. He started at the top and will end at the top.

Try working your own business, asswipe. Then see that 3%-10% fee you have to pay to pieces of shit like this guy, and you will feel less like rimming their assholes on an online forum for them.

Sure m8
youtu.be/yslE9bJyy0A

>mfw too intelligent to reply to autistic b8 that doesn't understand the abstract concept of irony

>social intelligence
The humerus implication is that that is all op lacks.

He did not fucking start at the top. He wasn't a fucking poorfag like you seem to be, but he wasn't rich. He made his own way by creating business ventures that were successful. Stop being so upset because your own business sucks dick.

Create your own Sup Forums, OP, and I'll happily defect.

Fuck off retard. When you start your own business you will understand my hate for people who take 3%-10% of your livelihood when you're struggling to compete to even come up with 15% profit at best.

You are a fucking retard.

Oh I'm a retard? I make 6 figures working a real job that pays, and I came from poverty. Maybe you're just bad at business.

That's called LUCK stupid. And yes you are a retard for not understanding that it is luck. Most of the highest paid people I know are fucking braindead morons. But they got their jobs mainly out of luck, or because the hiring manager happened to like them personally, not because they're smart.

wow how many dicks did you need to suck for that?

Try again man. I graduated with honors from Georgia Tech with a chemical engineering degree and moved to Houston to get a refinery job. I'm not a genius, but I played my cards right.

Dude your brain looks like a fucking spider back or something

your favourite anime is shit

I grew up in abject poverty at a shit school where teachers didn't teach you shit, and started my own ebay business at 16 as a means of bare survival to support my mom and me.

Trust me, I would have done fine if I was born rich enough to go to a decent school. Would probably be where you are, but I wouldn't be stupid enough to call it intelligence. THat's called luck.

Everyone in this thread

Note: Super smart OP has apparently disappeared off the face of the earth and has been replaced with a person with a shitty small business, STEManon, and a random

There is no interesting content in this thread, its devolved into a pissing contest.

I was born into a single parent household. My mother worked 2 jobs and has issues, I have 2 siblings. We grew up in extreme poverty. I tried hard in highschool so that I would get a full grant and be able to get into any school I wanted to.

Stop blaming luck for your shitty situation and take control for yourself. You're worse than blacks who yell about how the man is keeping them down and thats why they can't make it out of the hood.

>extreme poverty

LOL okay buddy

Extreme poverty was the sextape me, your mom and several large goats made back in the 80s. You should have drowned in the gutter fagot

I'd call going hungry for days at a time extreme poverty. Presents at chrismas time? Lol funny. Cabbage soup for days? Definetely. Food bank and food stamps? On occasion. Mother with a drinking problem and addicted to cigarettes? Oh yeah, of course.

I know you're salty that someone can have it shittier than you and still succeed. Try harder.

ok smartfag can u tell me how to easily and quickly make any religious person non-religious?

Kill them

i would do it but it stops them from being people,they will be only corpses for microbes and insects to devour

You didn't say they still had to be people.

I see nothing but a testicle attached to your head. Twat.

>this is a test
*this is a test*
**this is a test**
* Test 4
* Test 5
* Test 6
[zalgo] This is also a test [/zalgo]
~~this is a test~~
This^is a^test
%triforce