What's that ?

What's that ?

A baby. When is your penischild due?

looks like a dick user

Looks as though it's either a pimple or ingrown hair. Press on it - does it feel warm? Are you able to shift it around when you wiggle a finger on it? Any pain?

same fag. i had one or these once. someone told me it was a ingrown hair since im a virgin cuck.

It honestly looks like herpes, maybe type 1. Go get yourself tested while they can still take a fresh sample.

>▶
Fuzzy Lumpkin's

prob just acne. used to get it every once in a while. hurt like a bitch

its warm and yes i can shift it around. hurts a bit.

You've been tugging too often/too long. Had that once or twice from prolonged edging sessions. Give the little guy some rest.

it can't be herpes

That's cancerous faggot negro aids

Whtever you do, do not try to pop it. If it is herpes, you will spread it everywhere and make it way worse. Just go see a doc man.

might be that too

well mkay, thanks

Yes. Yes it can. Im a nurse, trust me herpes can look many ways, and ive seen it plenty of times start out looking like a damn pimple on a dick. It is important not to pop it as it can spread it. Get tested.

No it's definitely cancer

Ingrown hair, then. Try to keep the area clean by washing it well when you shower; should slowly disappear on its own over a course of a few weeks. Applying a heated towel to it can help in reducing the bump quicker. You may notice some puss and blood seeping out of it as it starts to heal, no need for alarm when the time comes. As I said before - make sure to have good hygiene. It could get infected even more otherwise and result in a sudden onset of a fever which would then need for you to have rapid medical evaluation.

this

i got one right now and its bigger than yours. I usually get them when I fap alot, usually 4-7 times a day.

I get these once in a blue moon, I always thought it was a pimple. Never could pop it, nor do I like trying to. Lol give it time. Could just go away on it's own.

thanks

Had a few of these myself . From jackin it too much too often must a friction mass

Is an abscess, like a pimple but under the skin, you can wait for it to explode.or...

Just let it sit there, had one of these like a week ago, takes a while for it to fuck off. don't pop that shit

Cancer.

I got this problen twice, it's an ingrown hair, doctor will help you, if you have balls you can also extract the hair as I've done, not so painfull, good luck. ( I'm not english )

>when I fap a lot
>4-7 times a day
The fuck that's not a lot you newfag

I fap like once or twice a day. OP here

thats herpes, youre fucked

Looks like herpes

male or female nurse?

cancer

Sup Forums.. kek

Cancer

Pop it a white soup comes out