You'll still a virgin in 2017?

you'll still a virgin in 2017?
plans?

wizardhood

i plan to jack off
got any more OP?

Dude that pic is like 20 years old.

time is relative to my dick user

Like every other year, make no effort towards losing my virginity. My birthday is on January 1st so I'll be a 19 year old virgin next year.

2017 will be the year
any hole's a go

basically how im going, turning 20 on the 20th this month

Steroids are apparently used the most by white collar 30-40 year old married and divorced men.
So you could always make and sell steroids.
You got drugs AND money. BOOM. what woman can resist you?

exact situation as you but turning 20 early next year
sad thing is im not even ugly save being slightly overweight
im just a social autist cant even talk to a girl
pic related its me

Why don't you fuckers get a hooker for 2017...only like 150 bucks. Do it faggots seriously. Become a man.

yeah dude you're perfectly good looking, can even see kind of a chad douchebro vibe going on, just work on your social skills

im not as socially retarded but im just really insecure about my looks that it triggers anxiety when talking to people, making me seem autistic

this year bro we are going to lose it
no more sad nights feelin insecure about being virgins

>plans
an hero

kekekekekekekekek
>virgins
ekekekekekkekekekek

Well then too bad for you all data on the internet is subject to time.

become a gay sex prostitute

will stream it?

I'm no virgin
I had in mind the other faggots

Lost my virginity at 22. 24 now aint had sex since. Some times i think being a virgin is better.

am 21 virgin (by choice at this point tbh im picky).

I plan on losing it before my 22nd bday in may. but I'm still aiming on losing it to a good girl of some kind though. might download tinder as a last resort. or ask a friend that wants me that ive rejected for a long time.

That's not you. I've seen it posted many times

>by choice
but not yours
kek

>you will still a virgin in 2017?
Grammar is hard I see.

are you fucking kidding me

U got b8ed

>damage control

got out of the friendzone with a slutty girl i know, prolly will get laid in 2 months

poor guy doesn't know

POST YOUR DICK

that's why you're a virgin and a dumb fag

are you a homo or something

NO ONE IS THIS STUPID

YOU'LL/YOU WILL _STILL A VIRGIN_ IS WRONG DUMB CUNT

YOU'LL STILL [BE] A VIRGIN... IS RIGHT STUPID FUCKING PAKISAURAS

OF COURSE I AM, SO ARE ALL THE REST OF YOU

SHOW YOUR COCK

I don't really care about my virginity, so I'll just do my own business until the time comes. If that means never, then oh well.

I'll take the one with the AK

tbh being a virgin is nothing to be a shamed of, its actually harder to be a virgin then it is to be some man-whore. these threads are pathetic and cancer of Sup Forums. im a virgin and will stay that way until i decide i wanna get a girl, but until said girl comes along im fine minding my own life so screw what anyone else thinks. virgin and proud. no drama, no stds - hell yeah

The virginity you are so concerned about is really nothing important to worry about. The dick stays the same lol. It's also not really that hard to get laid even when you look bad, the combo of game and just being a clean person does the job. You guys are overthinking this shit way too much.

speaking like a true low tier beta fags
>std's
>dick still the same
>i'm atheist enlightened by my intelligence

good for you man

troll, go home. sorry that the truth hurts you. there is more to life then getting laid, and i hope you will realise that before you continue to spiral downwards.