Can anyone describe to me what it's like to interact with the female pelvic region (ass, tits, pussy, inner thighs...

Can anyone describe to me what it's like to interact with the female pelvic region (ass, tits, pussy, inner thighs, and lower abdomen)?
I'll never get any so I just want to know what this area feels like. Squishyness, hard spots, firmness, odors, fluids, etc. I'm especially interested in knowing what the pussy feels like. I know what my own butthole feels like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ
reddit.com/r/grool/comments/5f2yna/fountain_of_grool/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never touched pussy. What is it like? I've read anatomy books and learned theoretically but no touching.

I need to see a video that clearly demonstrates the qualities of a pussy. Something that illustrates by means of showing different areas being pushed on and grabbed.

feels like heaven

I crave girls so much but I feel like I can never satisfy that. A nice pair of hips or tits makes me go bananas, but I feel like sex doesn't satisfy anything for me. I enjoy holding a girl/the touch of them more than sex tbh

Like a bag full of sand

The inside of the vagina is surprisingly hot, there is a curvature inside that you have to account for. Tightness can sometimes be painful, and on the other end of the spectrum, you could be better off sticking your dick in an empty pringles can. Scents are fairly similar to urine, it changes with diet.

I was looking more for a description of how it feels to touch

>Can anyone describe to me what it's like to interact with the female pelvic region (ass, tits, pussy, inner thighs, and lower abdomen)?
>I'll never get any so I just want to know what this area feels like. Squishyness, hard spots, firmness, odors, fluids, etc. I'm especially interested in knowing what the pussy feels like. I know what my own butthole feels like.

You're not missing out on much. Get a fleshlight or a similar sex toy. I've "interacted" with my fair share of females. None has ever came close to giving me the same orgasm I give myself.

lmao what a faggot you are

like a bag
full of sand

You must be a Virgin.

lick the inside of ur cheek fam

Exactly what you think it would feel like. Warm and squishy.

Feels good, like lips. Soft, smooth, wet, warm.

Some girls feel better than others. Sometimes it comes down to how attracted you are to the girl. I've fucked all night and not came with a girl I just met, then, I have a gf and whenever we fuck it's like cum city.

True story, I faked an orgasm once.

sure thing little faggot :)

Thats big faggot to you.

No fucking way? I thought only I faked it? Sometimes I just don't feel it and need it to fucking end.

You can get first degree burns if you keep your fingers inside. The human penis is resistant to heat, which enables vaginal intercourse.

The outside feels similar to a beanbag. The clitoris is the most abrasive surface on the vagina.

The entire thing is quite amazing in person.

Well I don't have a dick myself but my vagina feels pretty tight and wet around my finger, guess that must feel good for guys. Also ass and thighs good for squishing.

Its literally gonna cost you just around 100 € / $ to go ahead and do it irl, fucking cowards

Just feel the inside of your cheek honestly. It feels pretty much just like that. It is really fucking soft, squishy, warm, and wet.

Pelvic tits are the best

Tastes like salty coins and milk

there's some chemical reaction when you are that close to a female and she is aroused, which transcends feel and smell of a pussy. You can touch and smell pussy when you aren't feeling sexual and it wont feel the same. So to really know the feeling you have to live it. Just touching the inside of your mouth is 10% of the sensations. You can pay for a prostitute but she wont be aroused and it wont be the same. Sometimes world is cruel and this is one of those things. The only way you'll find out is to meet a girl and have her want you and then fuck her. Sorry

Same as with male one, except one more hole in place of balls and dong.

kek

Yeah, the arousal changes the effect and how you perceive it. I've been sticking my face in-between my girlfriend's legs after sex and you can feel the difference, like, when I go down on her we feel this primal urge to keep going at it and I feel good inside.

And after sex it's just fun and nice and lovely

user, the touching game isn't really a great enigma. There are a few other things you must be aware of, one is the smell and flavor, sounds stupid but if you aren't hot enough to ignore that, can be a problem. Other is the resistence of your body, your legs or arms gonna be tired before your tounge.

the inside of your anus

It feels hard knobbly and dry 11/10 would recommend to not recommend

Nothing special. the skin is soft and squishy but the pussy isn't a pillow since the pelvic bone is right there.
Pussy smells like the opposite of balls, asshole smells like shit.
There's some suction and butthole feel if the girl is dry, if she's wet then it's pretty much kinda like your mouth.

White women are whores. They deserve the skulls bashed in with a hammer yes. But don't worry they will get what's comming and you white men will do nothing lmao.

feels like poop
youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ

holy fuck nice
sauce?

it was like putting my dick in a marble gargoyle covered in bird feces

sauce plz

It's like your hand but wet and annoying.

Yeeeeeaaah, im gunna need sauce on that for research purposes.

like sand in a bag

it feels like the meaning of life until you bust your load. Then you're like "jesus this bitch is a fucking whale, what am I doing here -- why did I pay $35 for this hotel"

You know bringing this up out of nowhere makes you sound like an edgy teenager who just got their heart broken for the first time right? In fact I'd wager I hit the nail on the head. Be honest. Puberty and highschool life is getting you down right Columbine?

Maybe you're just shit in bed, or you fuck ugly chicks with loose vaginas?

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.

Put your finger inside of your mouth, then run it against the inside of your cheek. Essentially that's how it feels.

This.

>the meaning of life until you bust your load. Then you're like "jesus this bitch is a fucking whale, what am I doing here -- why did I pay $35 for this hotel"

Yep. That's marriage in a nutshell.

take two fingers, rub the inside of your cheeky.

It feels just like that, only a bit lumpier. Of course, firmness and wetness varies by individual.

the thighs and ass are marvelous and hard to describe. I mean, bviously its the same as yours or mine, but the horomonal release you get when your mind perceives the action of touching a real females body is what makes it special.

I mean, it's not really that special. It's about as exciting as getting presents on christmas when you're a kid. It's great, and then over the years you get used to it and it's just pretty okay.

You probably hear this alot but putting pussy on a pedestal is a bad idea and very counter productive to actually getting pussy.

show dick

Get a fucking hooker dude. Shit's not hard.

It feels like the inside of your mouth but more squishy. Lick the back of your hand, wait 10 seconds and smell it. Thats like 100% what pussy smells like.

Also I rarely can even feel much on my dick during sex. Any reason why? I mean I can cum and kinda feel it but its not that intense

sauce..

Those guys are super rad

By the gods... Sauce

Either she's loose as fuck or weak nut

Honestly it all just feel like bags of fat and some wet stuff here and there.
I've had Way better orgasms from pocket pussies than an actual vagina. Then again I've only ever banged one pussy.. make of that what you want

Just did the lick on hand shit.
100% true

Having been in at least 15 different vaginas, I am sure that one day they will easily replicate the sensation. Sex is pretty good and it'll be nicer when you don't have to worry about STDS and shit.

>artificial wombs

like bags of sand

>
>like a bag
>full of sand
But hot
And kinda wet

This is the most autistic thing I have ever read.
Holy shit.

Yeah I've only been with 1 girl (current LTR). I had heaps of opportunities for more but was afraid of sex. Now I look back at how stupid it was. In a bit of a shit spot because I want to sleep around now that I've got the sex fear out of the way but I have a quality GF

I thought it was another tuna in the microwave tastes like KFC but its actually legit

>mfw I do this and am like yeah it totally does

I just realized I ate my girlfriend out not even like an hour ago. I'm such a retard.

I DEMAND

Yep, i don't feel much either, unless I'm doing anal. The ass is way warmer and tighter. When i was younger people told me sex was the shit and now i feel better jacking off, and i cum faster. I just have sex because my girlfriend wants it.

I want to try anal but seems like my gf doesn't want anything in there. I heard anal is great at first but ends up really loose. I'm also paranoid about shit dick. Does it ever happen to you?

I still like sex better than jacking off because the mental thought of my dick being inside a vagina is pretty hot

Agree with the user who called you a faggot.

If you're never going to be able to interact with it then it's none of your business. Just get back to work.

reddit.com/r/grool/comments/5f2yna/fountain_of_grool/

I've fucked about 75 women. And made out and felt up another 30 or so. Different women have different feels.

Overall impression if how women feel; there is a warmth and smoothness to the skin. Pubic hair is a big variable. Some soft, some stiff, some shaved. Brunettes have stiffer hair than blondes an the older a woman gets the less soft the pubic hair is.

The biggest variable to how a woman's abdomen feels is how fat she is. A flat stomach, you can feel the abdominal muscles where in a fat woman, you largely feel the fat. Abdominal muscles feel like meat, like a steak in a butcher shop, underneath the skin. Fat feels pretty soft. It's not bad, when you just touch it. Fat layers can add to the pleasenr tactile sensation of the smoothness of the skin. Especially on the ass.

There are different types of feel to vaginas depending on the state of female arousal and the amount of pubic hair and how it is shaved or trimmed.

A non aroused shaved vagina is similar to stroking the skin on ither areas of the body, like the abdomen or ass. Add natural soft pubic hair and it is like stroking a short hair pet like a dog or a cat. If the pubic hair has been shaved and is growing out it can feel stubbly. Like the beard of a man.

An aroused vagina feels significantly different froma non aroused vagina. As a woman is arroused and begins to produce pussy juice, the natural lubricant begins to make the soft skin even softer. The pussy lips start to open up and expose the vaginal entry and clitoris. This skin is the most soft and smooth. It is similar in texture to the inside of your cheek.

The cliteris is made of similar material but also changes the way it feels based on the level of arrousal. Cliterises can become engorged like a penis. From a tiny hard bump, smaller than you pinky fingernail to fully engorged, the size of your pinky to the first knuckle. Cliteris sizes vary just as penis sizes vary. Feeling a fully engorged clitoris is similar to the feel of erect penis

this

Underrated

dude. how lonely are you?

checkemem>714996600

who gives a fuck?

>Claims to have fucked 75 women
>rest of the info checks out tho

Mind telling us about how you managed to pull 75 women?

Continued

Fully erect cliterises are rare. In about 2500 sexual encounters with 100 plus women I can remember only three fully erect cliterises. But they all change shape from a natural resting shape as the woman becomes more sexually excited and stimulated.

The size of pussy lips also varies from delicate small lips to roast beef curtains. The texture changes slightly dependent in size and age. Younger, smaller pussy lips are sfter and smoother than older larger pussy lips. Some pussy lips begin to feel a texture not unlike the rougher skin on your hands.

The entrance to the vagina is a muscle. It can feel tighter or looser depending on the age, size, and level of sexual arrousal of the woman. If the vaginal enteance is dry, it is still very smooth. As pussy juice is generated it becomes slippery. Pussy juice is more viscous than saliva and has a feel like commercially available lubes. If you bought some and out it in your fingers it would provide a very light suction or adhesive sticky quaility.

The interior of the vagina is smooth and there are two points of interedt regarding feeling. The first is the g-spot. This is a bit of flesh the size of a quarter almost directly behind the clitoris on tenother side of the vaginal wall. It feels like a button or mushroom head and has a slight texture to it like the swirls of you fingerprints, but more raised and softer. The other feature of note is the actual uterus in the back of the vagina. Te size annorominance of which varies accoding to the size of the woman and the oisition in which she is in. It is the aoftest and smoothest part of the vagina, almost unpleasently so. It has a texture not unlike raw liver.

Several other posters have mentioned the smell of a vagina. I believe this is most imoportant to describe to someone who will never experience a pussy.

The smell is different for all women in several ways.

Old fag. I've been fucking for 25 plus years.

I am enlightened oh bearer of triple dubs

To be honest, there's nothing more incredible than cumming at the same time as a woman you're in a serious relationship with. There's really nothing on that level to me. The feeling of her soft, warm, wet pussy tightening up and gripping my dick as she squirts and I dump a massive load as deep as I can get it in her is the best. She'll dig into my back and moan "Daddy" and look me in the eyes, thankful for the release I've given her.

It's a beautiful thing. If you ever fall in love, it's great. But if you ever fall in love with the way someone fucks you, it makes it even better.

Pic related, my love.

>Female pelvic region
>tits

heroin

mammas are not a part of pelvic region