How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ_-7AhS4ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every day. If it wasn't for my BF I really just wouldn't give a shit.

That's not a healthy relationship then, user.

Your happiness and self-esteem should not depend on another person.

Probably like 5-20 times a day.

At least every other day

many times a week probably. then i am reminded by that voice in my head that i still have things to do...

suicide by itself is stupid. before you die there is always that one thing you want to do.

think of it this way: if you had 24 hours to live, what would you do?

if you would commit suicide, that is stupid. there is surely something you can do

i shouldnt say more... people may get ideas.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ_-7AhS4ds
l

all the time.

How come you don't use the time you spend thinking about suicide to do things?

my nigga

used to alot
not so much anymore

24 hours left to live?

Pure bliss~

Knowing all responsibilities, insecurities and problems would just fade away a day from now would be an amazing feeling.

Its not my happiness and self esteem that comes from him. Its more that I wouldn't want to leave him and I wouldn't want him to be sad if I were gone.

How far down the rabbit hole do you have to get to want to commit suicide? As an alcoholic and opiate abuser, I still manage to tolerate most things in life, but being sober bores me to death. Only time in my life I didn't feel bored was on a solo 220 mile backpacking trip I did last summer. Mind you I smoked plenty of weed, but not while hiking and every day felt fulfilling. On my way to becoming a forestry major, and leaving this shit world behind. I was a sailor before now, and i've found my peace to be in isolation.

Anything you feed will grow.

Because I don't want to do anything.

Every day. I've just come to terms with the fact that I don't enjoy living. But the only times I'm really happy are with my ex. And she doesn't know how to deal with that.

nonstop. I even dream about it sometimes. closest ( and thinking back, scariest) thing I did was took a picture of the place where I'd do it.

What did you do to change?

You said if it weren't for your bf you wouldn't care about life.
Doesn't that mean that your joy in life depends on him?
Sorry if I misunderstand

You just don't enjoy living your current life user, why don't you start playing by your rules?

Every time me and my ex whould brake up I whould think about suicide and it's worse now that she's engaged to her ex gf from highschool it's cool that she came out and is happy but I'm not happy.

I don't enjoy living because I'm not fond of myself. I don't believe I have much purpose in this life.

Once a day
When I browse this board: once a minute

Drugs are meant to take away the pain, user.

Dealing with life is harder when you're sober.

I don't find any joy in life.

But I know he'd miss me if I killed myself and I care about him. I wouldn't want him to be sad.

Every day. And then i think about how fucked my manager would be at my job if i died but im too wimpy to kill myself anyway. And i have to stay alive for my new kitten i got. I've tried and couldn't do it for fear of pain. Everyday i wish someone would hit me with a car or drive by shoot me. I live with my kitty and exgf. The exgf part is a pain.

I have no gf, live with my parents. Dead end job and smoke weed everyday. I think about offing myself everyday. How many people whorls even go to my funeral? Probably not many. My friends only like me for my weed. Other than my parents, i have nothing to live for.

Not that often anymore, mainly because ive realized i can use my time better and more productively than being a "Victim of society" as it were, and being another edgelord.

Antidepressants help too tho.

How do you know?

Have you tried doing things?

What do you do all day?

Everyone can learn to love themselves.
Once you love yourself, you can learn to love life.

It's not okay to be gay

How would you kill yourself?
Why would you kill yourself?
Who are the people that would care?

I think about suicide everyday, than remember shit like i have a family and shit, and would feel guilty or something, so i just cut myself through out my entire body

Soulmates aren't real, user.

There are other people out there who you can love and who can love you back.

When I lived in a comfortable middle-class townhouse in a nice neighborhood with nothing to do but exist and workout I thought about it constantly. I'm even a father and I couldn't keep the thoughts away.

I've moved to a rougher area now with all kinds of different people. I spend my days fixing the trailer house I bought, building shit, and keeping vigilant against these crazies around here and I never think about suicide at all anymore.

I've noticed that any time I am too comfortable I start down that dark path.

Humans, especially men, thrive in a challenging environment. Do things that keep your edge sharp.

So instead of addressing the things about yourself in which you are not fond of, you would rather end your only existence? I'm fairly sure most things which concern you are superficial in nature, and easily fixable.

I still think that isn't healthy for either of you.

Why don't you like life?

I just browse the internet and do food stuff.
It's pretty easy to know you don't want to do anything, just think about things and if you do any of them, you've failed.

You, were the fastest sperm. you were born a winner.

Checked

I used to walk to work over a bridge that had a train which was where i planned to kill myself, but i started freaking out at the fact that it could potentially not kill me (i mean it probably would, it's a fucking speeding train) but i could never bring myself to walk down there at night and do it.

Every day thinking of it now actually. 25yrs old Birthday coming up which is also the day my mom died we were never close though. I just want to blame her.

I'd do it asap
but I can't trust anyone to take care of my dog.
I love her quite a bit and don't want her to suffer.

>Why don't you like life?
Because I've done nothing useful with my life. I suck at everything i try to do. I have no motivation and have lost interest in pretty much everything.

I feel for you user, I'm sorry to hear you think this way.

Your destiny is your own.
You CAN get a gf, you CAN get a fulfilling job, you CAN find real friends.

The biggest hurdle is taking the first step to change.

I used to back when I was 20. I thought I had no solution. No friends, always at home, no education, I was a dropout, no job and extremely unhealthy.

The only thing keeping me from it was that my mother still seemed to give a shit about me.

But now I'm 28, I have quite a few friends, I lost a lot of weight and I am pretty close to getting laid, and I'm respected by a lot of people.

Thanks user. But I'm a slow learner, tried to socialize in school too to make friends. Worked for a bit until I realized I'm useless to others. Only around to be that one guy who you laugh at and makes others feel better about their lives.

Why do you hate yourself?

I dont see that happening. My mom tells me I need to forgive myself. But I just can't do that.

No, the things that need to be fixed are how I view myself and the world around me.

I've tried to get myself out there. But I only get my feelings stepped on by someone trying to overtake my lane.

Everyone sucks at everything before they're good at it, user. You can be good at things if you keep it up. Get a manual labor job, you'll learn how to build and create rather than consume. Or pick up some tools and start doing little things on your own.

Because you generally think of suicide while doing other things

I think an important part of happiness is feeling fulfillment.
Being able to be proud of what you do.

I agree that challenge is what makes people thrive but for a lot of depressed people it is difficult to find a challenge that is attainable.
If someone starts a challenge and they fail it, they only get depressed and/or angry at themselves.

The annoying bit is that depressed people are really really good at seeing failure where there is also success.

not that often but pretty often
maybe once a week
it really depends on what happens to me during that week

Damn this thread is pretty fuckin edgy
If you pussies won't do it then stop your bitching

It is not possible to have an accurate opinion of something before you have experienced it.

So you cannot say for certain that you do not enjoy doing anything outside your comfort zone before you actually go out and do those things.

The sperm wasn't even you, it was half of your dad.
And sperm natural selection isn't perfect, there were likely better genetic possibilities from your dad's side and if the goal is deformed like the egg of a hemophilia carrier or dome other disease, the prize is a lifetime of disease and hardship.
You weren't "born a winner" there was just a regional race of a smaller scale than a primary school competition involved in your conception which was no different from nearly every other human on the planet and it doesn't help to cover the ineptitude of the result.

Sometimes I feel like hanging, other times with car turned on+closed doors, other times headshot. I'm really a fucking emotional mess.

that's also a fear of mine. that the thing wouldn't kill me, just permanently damage me somehow, like having my arms cut off by doctors cause I messed up my veins so bad while attempting to slit my wrists or something

Well the world around you isn't going to change unless you inflict your will upon it. How you perceive yourself is irrelevant.

Ever since I started nofap, I feel less suicidal, I feel horny most of the time and that's better than feeling suicidal

You are who you are now because of a lot of reasons, including your mother.
However, you also carry responsibility for yourself and your life.

Putting ALL the blame outside yourself is not fair.
More importantly, blaming people/things doesn't get you anywhere.

You could bring her to a shelter.

Actually, who cares about your dog?
Why do you even care, when your dead you can't experience anything anymore.
You wouldn't be able to experience sorrow or regret for how your dog will be treated after you're dead cuz you'd be dead.

From my general experience here on Sup Forums, I think not enough. Well, not enough to browse Sup Forums as much as I do.

Here's a picture of a loli in a washing machine to cheer all your sad faggets up!

your abit of a cynic

If it hasnt been like this for almost 5 years, I could maybe find reason to believe that.

I agree 100% with this user Failure = learning
Learning = the way to success

I mean if you're going to kill yourself, should you really care about anything? If you do, why are you killing yourself?

I swear you were in my BBC thread a few days ago. On to your question I don't. I'm happy and have people around me that care about me and in slowly becoming less robot.

What do you do for a living?
Also what are your hobbies?

keep up those replies boy
you're making a real difference
so deep

Where I'm from we believe when man kill himself he will be reborn as worm in horse anus, I do not want that

Several times a day.

If your going to dismiss people so easily why dont you ask yourself a broader question ss to why your here?

Have you done anything that holds actual weight to change your situation in the last 5 years? Do me a favor and go do something completely out of character for a month. Go on a roadtrip, hike a famous trail solo, anything to break the miserable existence that is your life. As easy as it is to feel trapped by society, it is just as easy to escape it if you give it a shot. The problem is...... you stopped trying.

Everything happens for a reason what that reason is I'm not so sure but we all keep going

Surely there are things you like about yourself, things others like about you or things you've done you're proud of.
Anything, even the smallest things matter.
Things like "I got up at 9 am today" or "someone smiled at me and I smiled back".

Write those down in a notebook and add to your positive view of yourself.

I think BC about it many times a day but I won't ever hurt myself or kill myself many people rely on me and j know it'd hurt them.

I know why im here, refer to:
Also, i'd like to talk to people about the subject =]

I stopped trying when I was told I was cured of my deviancies. When I realized that I had lost 3 years of my life, and that I have nothing now besides my ex.

When prostitute said pay me I punched her in the crotch area and ran away

That is the most worthless response you could have made.
So you won't be satisfied with someone think little of their life unless they try everything in the practically infinite amount of things possible in this world? How arrogant.
This is about suicide, remember? And all that matters in that is why I think about it, everyone in the world doesn't have to be a "live free" "do a new thing every day" asswipe to be happy, there is happiness in a stable mundanity.
I only think about suicide because I have no worth and my meal ticket will be coming to an end soon and i'm not interested enough in living to go to the effort of providing for myself.
That's pretty much it, there's nothing i want enough to avoid dying and i'm sort of interested in seeing what happens when you die.

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.

Every time i call my bank to see if i have enough for food.

Errday

Hold up
>Gunsmith cats

my sleep schedules gotten more and more fucked. I keep turning to alcohol and weed to numb my thoughts out. People compliment me. I get told I'm handsome, smart, or cute, but I just can't see it. I rarely find reason to wake up in the morning nowadays.

My job and listining to music is what keeps me going

I think about it every day. It's no longer a thought but a mindset; It is always in the back and it doesn't distract yet it pulls like a ton of stones.
It's a comfortable place because it is like a dream or fantasy, a fantasy of some kind of escape from the hole that you're in, even though the fantasy just comes with boulders instead of stones.
For a long while I've had a strange optimism with suicidal thoughts, but sometimes holes are dug too deep to climb out of and too small for optimism, and overtime, life makes it very convincing... Life plays the long con.

You need to focus on yourself before you can ever make anyone else happy. I'm not sure if you underwent some kind of shock therapy for homosexuality, or what your deviancies were specifically, but you were abused nonetheless.You have a fresh slate, make a life for yourself that is both new and exciting.

Only reason I clicked this thread. Now I'm go watch some old anime. Maybe blue seed or slayers

I think I'm being realistic.

Thanks! :)

Wasn't me, I haven't been on Sup Forums in like two months.
Someone else also has this folder.
Glad to hear you care about yourself user!

Honestly i don't to kill myself. I'm just... tired... I just want an end. One day to lay down in bed and never wake up.

You all sound fat and lazy. Get up and take a walk outside\on a treadmill you sad pathetic fucks

I never did, never thought I would. Not until I reached third year college, im just imagining it every day.

I have all the manga downstairs, great author, excellent cars and guns.

It's an easy thing to do user. I'm personally fine with the lifestyle, and am open about it to my friends and family. I basically just told them that they've known me my entire life, and if they see a change to let me know. Been 5 years of drinking about 1/5 a night while downing opiates and smoking weed just to enjoy playing videogames. Personally I feel that it is the circumstance that forges great writers, but not everyone can accept such an existence I suppose.

Why are u living with ur ex gf? She's cucking u (unless u fuck girls)

You did it, you fixed depression!
Please tell me your name and address so i can nominate you for a nobel prize

Hmm, well no, I wouldn't say someone should have tried everything imaginable before they off themselves.

Often people who are depressed have a very shrunken world(view).

They have a skewed scale when weighing options and put potential relief (suicide) above everything that life has to offer, most of those things they can't even imagine.

Guess what I'm saying is that I think it's not fair towards yourself to put one "solution" above EVERYTHING in life.

I just had the anime DVD. I don't know it had a manga. I'm give it a read then. Thanks mate.