Anyone ever use the dark web to get drugs sent from over seas? how confident are you with it getting through...

anyone ever use the dark web to get drugs sent from over seas? how confident are you with it getting through? ever been caught up for it?
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=mTGWdVfHvzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'll never get punished it caught, chances of getting caught is low, those police shows are propaganda man

This dude is fucking retarded. You absolutely can get punished for it, people I know have been put in jail. As long as you buy from a good market and vendor, your chances getting caught are extremely low

I live in the u.s. I got a few things shipped to me from within the u.s. I never felt like it was worth it. It was almost like the FBI was just sending me old weed they had in storage lockers for years or.... Idk. The bud aesthetically, looked nice. But smoked and tasted like mid grade. Well worse really. I could take two or three fat bong hits before I would even feel a tinge if being not sober.

Once I got a good connect for local bud I never went back.

Maybe there is a way to do but successfully, but they way I did, old silk road, used tor, used PHP encrypt and all that. Still the weed was shitty and not worth the price or risk. Barely even got me high.

You probably won't listen to me and still waste your money though.

noty

"I have no knowledge of this package" prove me wrong

I did and I made soooo much money cause I bought in bulk and flipped it.

You're a fag, nuff said

My friend got his door busted down by cops because a package "came open" in transit. Vendor must have not shipped right or they opened his package. Cops took his pc, phone, everything and went to jail. He was shipping hard drugs

so im from aus. coke in aus sucks and buying off a vendor that ships to aus is way more expensive than one that would ship to the US. so i discovered 'shop mate' where basically Australia Post gives you an american post box address in the US that allows you to send shit there and then aus post ships it to australia and makes it cheaper for us. its for when shit on amazon/ebay doesnt ship to australia. do we think that could be super risky? its roughly about 9grams btw

do you know the quantity?

I got some blottera of some real fish scale molly the other day. Snorted 2 and smoke 1. Pretty decent for the price.

Just like in real life if you go pick up a g from the nice white gentleman in a secure area they won't give a FUCK but if you buy hundreds of dollars of weed or or cocaine with the obvious intent to sell there's going to be a risk.

No idea, not an ungodly amount

You're not gonna get caught as long as you aren't intending on being a supplier.

If you are, you still probably won't get caught unless you go large.

would be fucking dodge using that cause people ONLY use that on large packages to get cheaper shipping, best form of delivery so far in aus is parcel locker as it eliminates a controlled/monitored collection.

If you get caught just say it was your friend playing a prank on you. It worked for me when i got heroin delivered
but that was late 80's

That package you signed for and accepted? You don't have any knowledge of it?

Thats not the way it works in AUS, you're guilty until proven innocent.

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.

>importing drugs from across country borders
>you'll never get punished

I order drugs off the darknet constantly.

Ive gotten steroids, LSD, Vicodin, Xanax and MDMA

Have had only the best results. Shit is extremely cheap shipping domestic from US. I will not fuck with anything overseas. Not worth it. Only time I did was with modafinil and that basically has no real penalties. Use a PO box, never sign for anything, if you do leave it unopened for a couple weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Only care about firearms and hitman services

true dat my nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=mTGWdVfHvzU