At show

>at show
>having good time
>suddenly some people start smoking weed in the crowd during a set break
>mfw I report them to security and see them get kicked out

i don't smoke weed but you're a fag

you don't even go to shows don't lie

Good for you OP. The world needs more people like you and less like those whom you reported and got kicked out (loser weed smokers. alcohol drinkers too).

>things that never happened

snitch mentality is for cucks

Spoken like a true criminal.

spoken like a true cuck you faggot

This is why I always smoke in the center of the mosh pit/crowd. Security isn't going to push their way through all the people to get to you.

t.former security guard for shows

Well done OP. Drugs have no place in music.

yeah sure

I'll be sure to "accidentally" bump into ya enthusiastically in a moshy sorta way next time I see ya ;-)

nothing wrong with alcohol except for the fact that drunk driving is a serious problem, not to mention all the health risks and how easy it is to abuse it, in addition to how deadly it can be from simply having too much in one sitting.

when people drink at shows it can be annoying when they get drunk and spill shit everywhere but otherwise I'm not getting drunk off their alcohol vapor

but when people smoke cigarettes or dudeweed then you're forcing everyone in your proximity to inhale your drugs. it's bad enough in public but at a fucking show? go fuck yourself

>at show
>having good time
>suddenly some people start smoking weed in the crowd during a set break
>too beta to ask him to stop
>begin putting my body weight on him
>slowly at first
>eventually to the point where he is holding me up
>he eventually leaves

Spoken like a true immoral person with no class who does drugs.

I train in Muay Thai so I am lowkey waiting for the day some scrawny hipster tries to shove/punch me at a show

>nothing wrong with alcohol
>except all these problems caused by alcohol many of which affect innocent people
Ok

Enjoy reacting 5 seconds after I bump into you with my bony body because that weed fucked with your reaction time and me being nowhere to be seen by the time you realize you just got whacked.

Marywanna isn't cool man. Just quit.

These aren't genuine anti weed memes are they? This is some cringe shit.

Cringe away, degenerate. The rest of the world is cringing at you.

>being this new

they're obviously jokes lol

you asshole

Look at Mr. Dude Weed Lmao calling something else cringey

Many faggots here

The only faggots here are the ones who smokes faggots containing marijuana leaves (dried and crinkled). So yeah I guess there are many faggots here actually...

Smoke another bowl and maybe you'll laugh

The reason why the war on drugs didn't work was because they were too lenient on the gateway drug that is weed. Instead they should have doubled, even tripled sentences. 5 years on first offense of possession for example. But no, the sissy tree hugging hippie liberals who want society to be destroyed and distracted wouldn't let that happen. I hope our President fixes this, and fast. Take away federal aid to states that don't impose harsh sentences on possession for example. That'll get things changed fast that's for sure.

Good to see you're still at it, my learned friend.

>mfw I didn't know that was screencapped

lol contact highs aren't a thing