I know i posted this before but i needed a pic to start the thread

I know i posted this before but i needed a pic to start the thread.

Who is this

All similar photos just different angles and shit trying to get the best photo. I accidentally posted the photos in the wrong order but if you look at em all you can see that i slowly moved that pillow off her to get a better view.

If you didn't see in an earlier thread, this is my sister.

moar

Also just realised im a fucking retard, didnt type creep thread at the start, so now no one knows what the thread is about when in catalog

Did you make kik?

Yes i did, turns out i did make one a few years ago on my old shit phone, with a totally cool username lol, bonus points to anyone who knows what it is.

Username: mcpo117

Wife

I dint mention it because i couldnt find my hard drive and didnt wantr to get hopes up. But i found it now so i will tell. I have the one i have been posting is the younger of the two and the one i really really want to fuck, but my other sister is probably hotter and i actually found full nudes and sex pics (blowjob + sex), i will post a few of the non identifyable ones.

In the middle there its supposed to say i have two sisters and the first posts were the younger one

Also my posts are slow because of shit tier Aussie internet.

more older sister

Now the exciting stuff

Continue

This is the last of the older sister, i have a couple more good ones of the younger (but still older than me) sister.

Younger sister.

Hot

Which one has the bigger ass?

Sorry everybody but turns out i dont really have anymore, i have a few of my younger sister that are pretty much exactly the same as the others, just slight different angle or worse quality photo, so not really worth the effort.

Definitely younger one, older one is more athletic has more of a toned butt, younger one is perfect squishy goodness. both have same tits.

Do you fantasize about them?

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.

Oh yeah, i have actually had 2 seperate sex dreams about my younger sister (of only 3 sex dreams i can ever remember having, the other being with wonder woman haha), and holy jesus do i fap hard to those as well as these pics.

Wat?

Got any stories bout them?

Not really, i kinda posted one in the earlier creep thread.
none of these are really stories perse but just thing she does.

the younger sister has flashed her butt at me a few times including once very recently when she was walking from the shower to her room, she does it as a joke but doesn't realise how much it turns me on.

She also barely ever wears a bra when at home, so quite a few times i have seen her tits from down her top and sideboob, including one time she was sitting and for a full minute i had full sideboob action and i was across the room so didn't realise i could see.

she also called me into her room one time and she had not top on because it turns out she was getting changed.

Thats about it though. Older sister, i don't have any stories just those pics i found on her laptop.

*she didnt realise i could see. For the end of that no bra story.

Whats the username stand for?

Ever smell their panties?

Master chief petty officer 117.

Full name of master chief from halo.

See i told you it was totally super cool.

I have a few times, im not super into that like some people, but occasionally i like to.

Do they just sleep around the house in their underwear?
How do you get pics?

Well the younger of the two i took those pics and the older one they were personal pics i got off her laptop.

those photos i took of the younger sister (i say it like that because they are both older than me) were during summer, when its hot she just walks around dressed like that but she also takes a lot of naps (seriously at least one a day sometimes two) and she happened to leave her door open so i just quickly snuck in and took some pics

How old are they?

im 20, then 23 and 27

What a nice ass

you should just post the other creep pics man

have you groped her in her sleep ever or just copped a light feel? i know i would

Like i said they are all almost exactly the same as the already posted ones, i picked out the best ones.

Well i said at the start, i had to slowly move that pillow off her and she was stirring just from that so i didn't go for it, i very much wanted to but the brain beat the penis in that battle.

BUT sometimes when i sleep in she comes into my bed because its super comfy and she likes to spoon so i have literally had my penis rubbing against her butt. oh man I have to fight very hard not to get a boner when she does that.

i'm not you obviously but from reading all of this it seems like shes making a conscious effort to make you want to fuck her. if she does that again dont try to fight a boner, if you get one there is a whole plethora of excuses you could make if she confronts you about it. and how could you not get hard? any chick rubbing her ass on your dick should know that would make the gayest man on earth hard

Quite true. Yeah i think next time i will just let what happens happen and see her reaction, like you said there are very reasonable excuses for it.

When i posted this in the first creep thread tonight (aussie, it might be day for you idk) people said if she flashes me again i should just touch her and just say if she didnt want it why was she flashing, while kind of true i told them that she is also a very vocal feminist (fortunately not feminazi, shes angry about actually reasonable things) and the whole ' you need consent for everything' so if i just touched her it could go badly.
But with your suggestion that is far less of an issue, so thank you very much.

I guess i'd kind of thought it before but actually talking through it and having someone else see it the same way gives me a bit confidence in doing it.

yeah man be sure to post back here if anything happens. how often does she do that anyway? also i don't think i could stop a boner from happening at all, if she did that to me i would be insta-hard lol

Yeah if something happens or if i get more pics of my sister(s) i will post it here.

How often, well the butt flashing she has done twice in the last week or two and a few times throughout the year. she called me in when she was changing earlier in the year, the wearing no bra is most of the time and it just depends on how lucky i am whether i am in a position to see down her top but has happened quite a few times and the napping in my bed has happened a bunch of time.

well yeah quite a few times i havent quite been able to stop myself so i just kind of scooch away from her a bit, but next time i wont.

Also lots of these things can easily seem on purpose to be teasing/inviting me to do something but also it can be down to her just being lazy and pretty comfortable with herself and her body (which she is) and the fact that we have a pretty close relationship as brother/sister and as friends.