twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WWYD to my gf?

WWUD

Beta cuck scum

That pussy looks tasty!

rape it hard
youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ

wwyd

hnnnngggg hot body, I'd lay her on her back and slam my cock into her tight pussy and make them badboys bounce

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.

Thats the response im looking for

While she's down there I'd have her suck my cock, make her choke on it so all she can do is look up at me with pleading, watering eyes

WWYD

wwyd?

Id fold her in half and fuck her doggy. Slamming her pussy so hard she screams, until her arms collapse and then I'd flatten her out and keep slamming that pussy from behind

After I finished fucking that perfect ass from behind, I'd pick her up and push her against the wall and fuck her pussy raw. When I was about to cum I'd let her drop to her knees, then blast a huge wad of cum on her face, hair and tits

My gf, wwyd? Got more but most are bigger than 2mb

I'd bend her over and fuck her sweet pussy from behind, she has a great ass

Nice pussy, I bet it tastes great, would love to fill that up with my cum

I would put her legs up on my shoulders and pound her day and night. She wouldn't be able to walk after I'm done with her

WWYD with my gf?

Fuck/Kill/Marry?

Cute face, I'd put her on her knees and have her slowly suck my cock, I'd start fucking her mouth harder and harder until she was gagging and choking on it.

WWYD to mine?

Wwyd

Her legs are awesome, would love them wrapped around my head while I ate her pussy

WWYD?

imgur.com/a/twefl

How would you guys rape her

Pulling her hair, make her choke on my big fat cock. Finish by cumming on her glasses

WWYD to this slut

I would have her make me a sammich then suck my dogs dick.

Face fuck her until she's not smiling anymore. Slide my cock further and further down her throat until she's gagging for air. Finish all over her face and smear it in with her caked on makeup

What else would you do to mine

She would be sitting on my face and I'd be running my tongue up and down that ass.

WWYD

Wwyd?

Maybe, if it weren't for the cutting scars. Pass on that kind of crazy.

Check her brand and return her to the ranch she escaped from.

Tell her to clean her fucking room

Oh and, my sis?

WWYD?

Your sis looks like the roll face
Pic related

roll face, roll.

Have a few drinks and fuck her up against a mirror in a public bathroom and let her suck my cock dry after I cum in her.

Pick one. Or both.

fuck all nigh

Why did TYFTT threads die out?

Id bend her over the couch with her ass up and her face down. I'd take off her pants and panties, whip out my dick and fuck her fat ass senseless. Then, while pulling her hair, I'd come so deep inside her.

Id tie her hands to her ankles and fuck her mouth until she was covered in her spit,tears and my cum