You're drunk at the party & so is my wife. What do?

You're drunk at the party & so is my wife. What do?

>What do?
Throw up on your sofa and leave.

Put her back in the freezer man she's melting

You Put her clothes on and take her home and tuck her in, she's had a long night.

Timestamp

This lady is dead.

kek'd

Iron her

Turn 360 degrees, and leave, go home. Then cry.

is she dead... she is in the exact same positions in each photo but in different places. that sounds like rigamortus. time stamp and prove she is not dead.

like the pillows have changed, and she still in the same position. she's dead man, cut her up and tI me stamp.

so sick of this bitch, might as well post the picture with the stupid hat

hey Op
Seriously, ever consider buying her breast implants ?

cut her up, and post here with time stamp. she's already dead so it doesn't matter right?

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.

how the fuck?

moar??

I thought you where dead Kaos. I buried you over 2 thousand years ago. how u doing fam give you bruv a hug

Fuck off Moloch. This is keks world now. Begone with you.

Shoot everyone else at the party, tie her up and put a gag in her mouth, then throw her in my trunk and confine her in my basement as I slowly cut off all of her fingers and toes before feeding her your liquified corpse.

place paper bag with this glued to it and rape

Run from this monstrosity.

my nigga

Blow into her vagina to try and inflate her tits

Only one thing to do, cowboy...roll her over and fuck her in the devil's donut.

10 points you king of internet

>You're drunk at the party & so is my wife
Buy you a condolence card

She looks like a panini

kek'd

fuck her right in the pussy

Hit that shit dog and bail.

did a baby once come out of that scar?

I'd make sure you were aware how expensive divorces are when compared to bullets.

Fuck off faggot.