Why do you want to be a woman?

But I wanna be a guy

I don't you cock-throbbing faggot.

I want to be an assault helicopter.

I don't, just want to be a sub to a woman

I don't. I just wanna be rich.

Your get is included in the get compilation thread
Thanks for participating!

socially, life is easier as a woman. Even financially at this point. Being a man sucks and with the war against men why bother?

There are several girl things I want to co-op - some of the look, feelings, and such.. but I don't want to be a woman. Just take some of their better aspects and fold them into my own self. But I want to stay a boy.

Bc I'm totally in love with my lesbian friend.
I would genuinely consider becominging a woman if it meant I could spend my life with her.

what if I told you you only notice the successful women? what if I told you there are social female retards who have no friends and no job?

what if i told you that these girls make up a twentieth of social retard men

you've never been to tumblr, have you?

but those numbers aside, I don't think changing your gender would help. if youre a retard with a dick, youll be a retard with tits. it's the mind you gotta change

Because it's my fetish, and also I want to be cute.

Tits

This.

(Attractive) women can basically get anything they want and any job they want.

Through women's rights they've turned their gender into a minority, even though it isn't, and now they can call anything sexism to get their way.

Also I want to be cute, wanted, and able to get sex anytime I want. I'd probably be a lesbo or at least female-leaning bisexual.

because i want to know what it's like. i want to know how every aspect of life feels. i want to know everything.

dress up, be a trap then

Just curious what female masturbation feels like.

because if I make myself look pretty and suck the right dicks I wouldn't have to work a day in my life

and then i will know what it's like to dress up as one, but not be one. i'd like to try life as a female from the beginning, with, and without, my current knowledge. i'd like to live forever and test everything, so that i can know everything.
this shit isn't possible.

>and be able to have sex anytime I want
>lesbian
The only people you're going to find who are always horny and willing to give it up to just about anything are men, sorry to tell you

So I can play the victim to stay out of trouble.

to experience pregnancy

Touché

To be noticed

Because I wanna be a slut

Nice Tribs, Satan.

I want to be cute
I want to be valued
Life is easier for them
Girls are more aesthetically pleasing to look at
I want to look the way I want to look, and that isnt possible as a guy

Rather be a pretty girl than an ugly guy. Ugly girl is worst thing though, especially if I'd be black.

I just don't feel right as a man.
Also they have better, nicer looking clothes.

:c I feel this

aka. were failures at life

Dickson in my me

Women sex toys are awesome.

I don't. I love having a BBC.

Their friendships are more emotional. It's easier to open up to your friends.
Sometimes I wish I was a girl so I wouldn't have these male realationships where all you talk about is 100% cynical shit and negative stuff. Idk

Because i want to blame all my short comings on everyone but myself. I'd also like to have a constant victim complex, and the ability to argue strictly from emotion, not logic.