Ask a 26 year old kissless virgin neck beard unemployed loser faggot who still lives in his mum and dad's basement...

Ask a 26 year old kissless virgin neck beard unemployed loser faggot who still lives in his mum and dad's basement, who just got a full time job anything

wow, you are me except i havent gotten the job yet.
What job was it?
thats the only thing im interested in.

Do you feel like you've acomplished sommething, or like a failure ?

Are you going to use your first paycheck to buy a razor, some shaving cream, and a gym membership?

how long were you unemployed for?

At a bank just as a phone consultant. Decent pay though

Don't forget us op.

Felt like a failure most my life. But I'm not getting too ahead of myself about this job, need to be good to keep it.

Haha sounds like the perfect plan to me. Definitely :)

6 years

Fuck this guy OP.

Use your money to buy anime and treats. You know you want to.

This next step is tricky.

You need to go to an anime convention. Find a fat chick with an expensive looking cosplay costume. She obviously has money and you're desperate.

now, you're going to be one of maybe 3 men that have ever paid attention to her, so ham it up.

Convince her to let you move in and quit your job. Now you can mooch off her, and watch all her anime.

win/win/win you might even get to go hogging too

i could never do that, for me its not about not getting a job, its about not having a job i would wanna do... Its about as much depressing.

nice, think of all the fleshlights you can buy now!!!

what does a bank phone consultant do?

I won't. I'll always be a loser deep down :)

why are you alive xd

Basically just a bank teller but over the phone. Sort out people's accounts, open new accounts etc

Wasn't far off committing

are you planning to move out? How did you stay motivated looking for a job after being unemployed so long?

Yep plan is to now save and buy a house.
I had minimum motivation, but I knew I was getting better at interviews and confidence so was only a matter of time

A house? you'll need to save up for years to by a house!

>26
>mum and dad
You ain't got shit until you're 30+ and grew up in a one-parent household. Go back to 9gag with this self-pity wankery, ultra-normie chuckle fuck.

Where are you from? Prob different where I am. I only need a 10% deposit and a home loan

Sorry didn't realise it was a who's the biggest loser competition

lol...first full time job and immediately you think youre going to buy a house?

assuming youre not earning close to 6 figures, its gonna take you years of sacrifice and saving to even consider buying your own house on your own.

Hey OP I'm proud of you good job man one thing at a time man trust me.

Ahh yes. I live in the country. Houses are cheap here. I don't live in a city where faggots have to save there whole life for a house

Thanks man

any advice for the unemployed?

After 2 years of steady income, most banks will approve a loan for a house. He won't be able to get a large estate, of course. But, depending on where he lives, he may be able to get a decent 2 bedroom house on an acre or two of property for around $15,000, which is probably all the more the bank would give him. There's also sheriff's auctions on properties that have back taxes. A friend of mine got a fairly nice 4 bedroom house on five acres for $3,500 from a tax sale. Granted, many of these properties aren't in the suburbs of a nice city. They're usually in more rural areas, but that has its perks as well

get a job

After tax I'll be clearing 41k a year and you can get a decent house around here for 160k. And I need a min 10% deposit. You do the math

but how? no one wants to hire me

Go for anything man. Get your foot in the door. Preferably at a larger well known business where there is room to grow. I don't wanna do this for the rest of my life of course, I have a degree, but they've already mentioned to me I may be able to grow and go for jobs in what I studied

Hey man OP here. See above :)

Thank you I appreciate that I have an interview tomorrow

I still have hope :')

My interview was today. I've found confidence is the key. Be confident, don't be scared or nervous and sell your self. Say what you're good at and what you do well

So you're a jew?

I went thru similar shit. 29 now and about to start a pure white family in a rich skiing community in weed legal colorado. Couldn't be happier.

Feeling useful and needed is important. Your depression is from feeling worthless. Do a good job, fake it til you make it, your outlook on life will change quickly for the better.

It feels good to be a man.

You're moving beyond.

I'm proud of you, user.

Save the money, get ahead, become self-sufficient and continue taking steps to manhood.

Do you enjoy CP?

>kissless virgin
and how is that a problem?

Thanks guys means a lot :)
Feel like I finally have a purpose now and something to wake up to. Looking forward to the income as well

No.

It's to give you an idea of how pathetic he is.

because he didnt get laid?
kek.

If you add two numbers together, their sum is 15.
If you subtract the smaller number from the bigger one, the answer is 3.
What is the smaller number?

Stay positive man. You took a long time but you are on a good track now. Save up and shoot to move out in a year.