Itoverproduced garbage

what went so horribly wrong?

meant to say It's overproduced garbage

She was never good, garbage music for horny virgins or 13 year old girls with no taste

It's certainly better than the glorified piece of shit everyone makes out of Vroom Vroom

This

I don't get how some people with """""good taste""""" unironically ever liked her.

i'd like to overproduce her garbage if you catch my drift

How is it overproduced? It's completely decent especially after the kind of awful first song. Was that part of her master plan?

this is only the beginning of charli xcx new shit. keep your eyes and ears peeled for XCX3... itll be worth it, trust me ; )

hi charli

>meant to say It's overproduced garbage
What did you seriously expect from a modern pop star?

Idk if it's my rose-coloured glasses but some of these songs are fucking good

Nah it's solid. The first song is the only one that's bad. It's not excellent but definitely good.

what did she mean by this?

Literally the same thing it means in her name.

If it sounds anything like Vroom Vroom I'll be pleased.

It doesn't although there are a few very vague nods. Its completely decent though and certainly sounds similar enough to the normal parts of the vroom ep. The first songs sucks though so be prepared for that.

This sounds like Vroom Vroom + True Romance. Great even though Emotional is kinda unlistenable.

She's indian dummy

Irrelevant

I definitely agree that Emotional is low-tier of the album but I still think the first song Dreamer is the only one that gets into bad territory. The entire melody vascilates between meandering and monotone.

Everyone hating on Dreamer's great Travis Scott inspired verses

Everyone hates dreamer buts it's my favorite :(

Overproduced? if anything its underproduced considering it was produced by A.G Cook.