Where do women get the audacity to expect everything to get handed to them with zero effort...

Where do women get the audacity to expect everything to get handed to them with zero effort? Us men all want pussy and they all want some charm and humour and attention, it's a fair trade, beyond that, why do they expect everything to develop with zero interest on their side?

We're funny, we're charming, we're handsome so we get them to fall in love with us, what the fuck do they do to get us to fall in love with them? They expect us to love them because WE'RE charming? Why don't these bitches have any skills other than taking a dick in their hole? That's enough for a fuck or fwb, not a relationship with kids and marriage and a life together.

Even talking to them on a night out or on dating sites/apps, they give boring, closed answers and make zero effort to keep the convo goin like they're the royalty at court and we're supposed to be jesters entertaining them. There's billions of bitches out there and every single one of them has a pussy so it's a given, what else do they have to give?

basic biology, women can only have one offspring a year so their primitive sub conscious is telling them to find the best mate that can provide for them

Men can impregnate as many women as they want, so their primal urge is to spread their genes as much as possible

>what else do they have to give? Isn't that enough?

Go find someone that treats you well. Your toxic questions and "the world owe you things" mentality isn't helping you or anyone.

Not all women are the same and you just need to find the right one.

I'm happily married now and expecting our first child.

/thread

>/threading your own post

Beta male cuck identified. I hope your wife enjoys Tyrone's herpes infected dick while you watch, stroking your baby carrot of a penis. If you ask nice, I bet Tyrone'll fuck you too.

Makes post to ask Sup Forums for help clearing up issues about his relations with girls. Calls them all shit

Attempts to explain that this is a one sided feeling that each gender has about the other and that true relationships are both more prevalent and less traumatic than Sup Forums seems to think 9/10

Takes the time to insult the Sup Forumsro that just tried to give a good openion and a gif.

>> implying its other people who are the problem. If guys need to be charming to get girls I think your problem is you're not a charming person to either gender.

I bet you are ugly and poor user, that's why.
There is someone good looking and rich looking for that pussy too.

>openion

McMurder yourself for taking the time to make that aspie tier reply and further derailing the thread.

you first
also I know I am but what are you

oh wait, I know who you are. You're that alt-right fag who couldn't get laid because he can't give people a bare basic amount of respect so I left his super shitty thread.

>women
this applies to all millennials. you guys are afraid to even make phone calls these days, but you want easy comfy lives.

No one's asking you to fall in love with them.
It either happens or it doesn't.
That's why women don't extend effort to get you to fall in love with them. If it doesn't organically happen, there's no point in trying.

The world doesnt owe me anything, i'm just asking cause i have a lot of things to give, i have a good sense of humour, i'm pretty charming when need be, i run my own business and make good money, i have a lot of things to offer to a girl like loyalty and companionship and a home and a family i just go out into the world and find 8 out of 10 bitches sit on their ass and make no effort to at least try to match with things of their own (like personality, effort, being nice, loyal, etc) they just sit there like they deserve everything while giving nothing back.

And you'll just tell me to find the other 2 out of 10 which is what i'm doing but that doesnt solve it for all the guys out there who have to deal with selfish childish bitches

>what else do they have to give?
Children to read their histories about what a loser you were.

Falling in love isnt a given, its something you work towards. And you being crazy for pussy and a beta cuck growing attached is very onesided on your end, thats not real love. Men make women fall in love with their humour, personality, charm, etc, so it's a complete process. Women don't do shit except give out pussy and shitty, desperate men force themselves to believe they're in love over that. Pussy doesnt create love. How many guys REALLY LIKE their girlfriends rather than tolerate them?

Non-amerifag here, is tyrone only nog name in US?

get laid faggot

I agree that it's a problem.
But I don't think it's entirely women's fault.
The men who give women their undeserved attention all because they have a built in fleshlight are also to blame.

Denzel seems to be very popular lately. Used to be Andre or Antoine. But they're all dead or in prison now.

Also, charm and witt takes a certain degree of confidence and self assurance.
Sort of an "I have the upperhand" kind of mentality.
It's hard to feel that way when you're a woman and it translates into poor degree of charm and witt.

Originally I was going with Tyrescious. But I bet none of you can pronounce this 100% nigger name.
Tyrone is easy and you get the idea.
(tie-ree-shuss)

This whole thing is based in deep evolutionary psychology. Look; if you want the prime pussy, you're going to have to compete for it. Compete. There are 100 guys who can offer what you offer. Step up your game.

Nigger for WHAT? is my question. Compete for WHAT? What does 'prime pussy' even mean? Pussy that's good and 18-25 of age? Okay, i compete and i get the pussy but i was talking about MORE than just pussy, Pussy is a given, it gets old, its just a sham it doesnt keep you near a girl, you need more than that (personality, wit, charm, companionship, female warmth etc). I have no trouble getting women, my whole point is there's nothing making them worthwhile to get and only few of them have figured this out and develop skills past dick-taking

If you're gunna complain about women so much then find a guy who has the same status as you do. A hole is a hole right?

M'lady

Women want relationships with men (me included) but they're not willing to put in the work needed to make it happen, you dumbass. Your shitty strawman cop-out argument is worthless. We're talking about women who DO want to be with men but wont do what it takes

In my openion you're just mad because no one loves you and probably never will.

Therein lies an inherent flaw with putting your best food forward instead of your usual foot though.

Eventually the facade will crumble and the illusion that you're some manic pixie dream girl will shatter and at this point guys usually leave.

It's just smarter in the long term to find someone who will want you when you put your usual foot forward instead of your best one

Eve

>it's a fair trade

Wrong. Women want sex just as much as men, if not even more. With the right guy they will jump on the cock in no time.

>why do they expect everything to develop with zero interest on their side?
You obviously care too much and give too much effort.

Reduce your effort if you notice a girl isn't putting it in. Actually, put in little effort, that works usually the best.

>Why don't these bitches have any skills other than taking a dick in their hole?
They are women, what do you expect? Manginas give them everything. Be the guy that doesn't and you'll get laid. If you always agree with her and give her your max effort and give her shit, then you've lost the dating game. I don't know where I've read this, but one guy said just say "no" every now and then, even though you would say "yes". Sounds strange, but it works to mix things up and get her thinking. For example, you always hang out on wednesdays? Say no the next time she asks you out, that will get her hamster spinning "omg is he seeing someone else". Or even flake. Sadly, women need this to keep their attraction, otherwise they become too comfortable (hence unfuckable/boring).

>Even talking to them on a night out or on dating sites/apps, they give boring, closed answers and make zero effort to keep the convo goin
So you've finally caught on that women are boring as fuck?
Here's what I do: I lead the conversations with meaningful questions to get out their innards (deep diving).

Don't bother texting women, do a little chit chat and ask them to hang out. Women always complain TO ME that I don't text them in time or whatever the fuck, which makes them chase me, and if they don't then they aren't interested in the first place. THEY are the ones trying to keep the text convos going, I just want to set up dates and get off my fucking phone.

>and we're supposed to be jesters entertaining them.
Women don't fuck the clowns, they laugh at them and bang the king that is hard to please.

>Durr, why do women, who have the same rate of reproductive success regardless of their skills, not develop skills???!!?!

OP can't grasp basic biology and is, unsurprisingly, a gigantic faggot.

That's the point, faggot. The competition is high for breeding level women. They don't have to compete. They sit back and choose. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend? They don't have to DO anything.

Not the guy you responded to, but that's bullshit, we men also have to keep wooing our women, just like they have to keep putting in effort. It's a mutual thing. If I notice that it isn't mutual, then don't complain that I leave.

If I'm in a relationship with a woman then I will have expectations. For example: frequent hot sex. If that isn't happening anymore then I'll either start cheating or look for another partner.

Why should I stay in a sexless relationship that I'm not happy with?

If you want my commitment then you better put out, or you're out.

This.

I understand the mentality and frustration involved. But its nothing to get upset about. Just learn it, accept it, and get you a girl you like.

Dont get her pregnant and dont marry her.

There are basic rules. Youre dealing with 100,000s of thousands of years of evolution and were only here for 70 years.

Learn to live with it and love it.

The whole confidence & charm thing for guys is really just to get your foot in the door. That is where women have an advantage, they don't have to try, they aren't competing; they are the resource. Once this phase is done though, it's pretty much an equal playing field. If a woman puts in 0 effort to the relationship, what guy would stay with her? Love has to work both ways or it's just bullshit

Kind of true. Women decide who to date, and men decide who to marry

>they give boring, closed answers
because they're not interested in you.
it's completely different when they actually like you.

also generalizing is stupid

>When OP is so salty he can't take a joke

Good luck being alone forever because of your shitty mentality then.

> i have a good sense of humour, i'm pretty charming when need be, i run my own business and make good money
> i just go out into the world and find 8 out of 10 bitches sit on their ass
All that money and charm doesn't mean shit if it's a meaningful relationship you're after you autistic cuck. What comes after all that charm shit? Do you have anything else to offer like a personality or are you just trying to go after every pretty face you see only to realize that they're superficial?

op is uggo confirmed

Kys sjw

nigga plz.
i understand it's cool to bash females on Sup Forums, but i'm not cool and i give 0 fucks.
does it hurt that she's simply not fucking interested? don't worry, you'll meet a bitch willing to talk to you. someday. maybe. hopefully.

ignorance is bliss

women are lazy creatures...

Here here!

Women are bad at being people. Well, they've found their way to succeed in the world and it's through usery. We project ourselves on them and that is our fault, we expect them to feel the same things we do and to have our same standards. We love them, but they don't know what love is and so it's frustrating to see them fake it or not have them love you back.

They're just not worth your time or effort or money, because they're not going to be some loving companion or complete the other half of you in life, they're just shallow and selfish. No gal can complete a man the way they want you to think they can.

I agree with OP
I went around with a girl who was a total hoe and she would get upset because I didn't "appreciate her enough" or think she was special or whatever. She made absolutely 0 effort in our time together so I smashed and left

>this

To all cucks saying not every woman is the same I agree.

But the only difference is how they are egoist. Some are whores as OP descibred. Some are as my wife, I make everything to make her happy and when I don't want to do something we fight. And a shitload of examples.

But every fucking one demands your inconditional attention just because they are woman. They need you to make them feel special. For instance just imagine you are having sex. She needs the foreplay, she needs to feel special to get wet, she needs the special stimulation (while you just need to put your cock in her).

The fact is: Every fucking woman is egoist, what doesn't necessarily means she is a bitch, but it does mean she needs that women need thing done by men and when they want change they will sit their but and wait for men to change the situation

learn2english, christ