youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An actual dialogue system that consists of more than just
>yes
>yes
>err.. yes
And
>yes

See that mountain over there? We can climb it.

/thread

>Pirates should do pirate things dynamically, i.e based on their AI and not just because the player triggered an event by entering the area
>The world should level around the player more, it's not fair or fun to meet an enemy with more health or better gear than the player.
>There's currently so many magic schools that it just complicates things, they should be reduced. We really only need two schools, Good and Bad (damage & healing)
>It can be hard to remember the NPCs because there's just soo many of them in the towns/cities. They should reduce the number of NPCs in settlements and instead add more bandits to caves to make up for it.
>Racial/gender bias could be reduced, if a player plays as a Redguard, Khajiit, Argonian or female they could get extra stats at the start for checking their privilege

Let Obsidian make it.

>make a wars have more than 10 people a side

As what his son Murray would say and promis that

Is his name Obama?

i need that pic with no man sky

>shit

You must be trolling...

I want Oblivions NPC AI back but with even more freedom to do their own thing

>an actual story that makes sense and not just bullshit that leads to more bullshit

TES VI is taking place in Blackmarsh or Valenwood.
It'd be nice to see Akavir at some point though.

Ideas:

>Retire Skyrim's engine, design a more versatile one.

>The ability to personalize your gear. (Kinda like BO3 Gunsmith.)

>Better Crossbows.

>Console Mod support.

>Expansion on Werebeasts.

>Better more unique magic spells, Skyrim just let you shoot a few other flame spells that did a little more damage.

>A settlement mode, just like the one in Fallout 4, if not better.

>New races, there's a lot more sentient races on Nirn than you can play as.

>Level to player more
Absolutely disgusting.
Whats the point in always being the most powerful thing in the world in an rpg? What role do you grow to fit? How do you grow if you are already the best?

Also a decent combat somewhat resembling chivalry with it's colliding weapons, locational damage with injuries.
Re adding the cut spells from morrowind and oblivion.
Skill trees with more than 12 skills per tree. Look at how ordinator does them, or even path of exiles skill tree.
A world around the size of arma 3, more locations in that world. Non main quest locations having an effect on the main quest.
A reason to enter dungeons, dungeons with different interiors.
More intractable factions.
The fantasy feeling that oblivion had.
A story that doesnt feel like a 7 year old wrote it.
A world that grows both independently and depending on your actions.
Cities that are larger then 7 houses and 3 shops with an inn.
Enemies that dont just stare menacing ly at you while you cut them down.
Staying true to the scrolls lore.
Spells that feel different from each other.
Character depth, more then 9 voice actors and dialog you can learn things from.
Puzzles which dont have the answer written on the question.
More then just 5 types of enemies, or multiple sub classes of each type.
Skills that arent just "20% more dmg"
Not being the "master of all trades"
Some sort of ac climbing/freerunning system for DEX CHARS ONLY.
A reason to be a 2handed swordsman.
A reason to specialize in a style of magic.
A reason to go into a house and steal shit.
Make money valuable.
An ecomomy

Jesus I could go on. I should really make some mods for sse

More than 5 voice actors

The best part of that game is finding a challenge of a random thief who can wrek your shit so you actually train and get good faggot

If I remember correctly skyrim had 9 and oblivion had 4

Also not doing animations that belong in 2004... and an engine that doesnt belong there would be good too

How about you make a game that is finished in launch, and not half-a-game with rest of the contents in DLC`'s ?

More exploration, less "GO HERE!" -hud arrows. Things like ACTUALLY FINDING THE PLACE YOURSELF, like in morrowind.

Limited fast travel: If you want to fast travel, you need to pay for it. Or own a mount. Also, bring back mark+recall.

Put some effort into questing. Morrowind and oblivion both had hundreds of memorable quests. Skyrim had about ...20 I can really recall. And FUCK the generic run-through dungeons filled with draugr. Put some work into level design so that you don't need shortcuts into beginning.

AND DON'T DUMB IT DOWN FOR MASSES! or console gamers. It's meant to be a role-playing game, not a casual game.

Theres like isnt there like 9 races already?

There are ten.

Fun fact: the combat zone in fo4 was going to have a faction war going on in it but it was cut. Also far harbour had throwing weapons that were cut as well.

Also, fuck the "game rubberbands according to your level" -thing.

The best thing in morrowind was that there were easy areas and hard areas. If you went to wrong neighbourhood before you could handle it, you got nothing but your teeth kicked in.

It taught you to respect those tougher than yourself. It taught you to plan your actions, and weight your risk-reward balance.
I still remember how terrified I was when I went into some dunmer-stronghold and after one fight I was broken and bruised and out of potions and mana ...and realized that everyone there could make mincemeat out of me, and I had to leg it!

And it made is oh so sweet, once you had leveled up and could go back there to get some revenge on those assholes who you had so much trouble with earlier. "yeah, bitch! I grew up!"

Do away with essential NPCs. I should be able to kill anyone & everyone, then wander the barren landscape devoid of life

Just make it less like Skyrim and more like Morrowind or even Daggerfall, and I'll be fine. He won't do it though, because normies can't be bothered to figure anything out that isn't spoon fed to them.

Add more weapon types to the game.
Add more long quests with unique enemies who have unique abilities.
Add more diffuculty to the game and make the basic combat for swordplay more immersive instead of bash block swing
Get rid of furries and scalies

One of my most memorable moments in morrowind was when I was 8. I was crossing inbetween the first town and balmora, running away from a scrib I couldnt hit cause my agility sucked. I found a tomb thing and went to take refuge in there. I got slaughtered by ghosts.

Morrowind got me into rpgs and if I could I'd thank my old man for showing me tes3. Imo it's really sad that there havent been any games like it since, and the tes series keeps getting dumber for casual/console players

Proper roleplaying mechanics

Please do the following:

>the compass, get rid of it
>a world map from the beginning (so that players need to use landmarks to navigate or buy a map later on)
>give directions by pointing out said landmarks
>Quests with multiple ways of approaching them
>The main quest stops you to get your arse to higher levels before throwing you into harder areas
>there are areas that differ in difficulty by placing harder enemies into them( You could potentially go there from the start, but you'll have a hard time).
>Guilds and their quests should feel more like "becoming part of them" instead of instantly becoming the Arch mage for example.
>The speech system should be a valuable approach to atleast 90% of all encounters, even with bosses, convincing them to stop if you reason with them or what ever.
>Please don't create a giant, but empty world but rather a tinier but more stuffed world, which differs in regions to keep it interesting.
>Make fucking up certain things meaningful, so that if you fuck up a certain quest or kill to many people of one faction, they'll refuse to talk to you/ attack you on sight.
>Make fucking up things also corrupt/ fuck up your quests, so that you wasted one way of finishing it, forcing you to think twice about how to solve it if one way failed.

Pls Bethesda

>implying you ever need to block in vanilla skyrim.
Also morrowind had dagger, throwing weapon, long blade, short blade, staff, spear, crossbow, bow, blunt and a few others as its weapon classes

Oops, meant "no world map" not "a world map", stupid me

In morrowind this was kinda possible. you could attack and kill anyone, it would just afterwards show you a message "You killed an NPC that was essential for main quest completion. You kinda fucked up, so if you want to do the main quest reload from earlier save. If not and just want to do your own thing, just keep playing, you badass."

(Remain silent)

Exactly, make it as immeraive as possibls by making you have yo think during fights.
Like trying to keep distance to use a spear
Having to get around said spear to use an axe.

Don't make it Hammerfell, there'd be fucking niggers everywhere

can you please give your models some weight? and not rag doll physics.

Yeah but they have to retard proof it

Simple:

Graphics of Skyrim: Special Edition
More custom characters
More fucking voice actors
More fucking voice actors
and more fucking voice actors

Also a better magic system.

but user, argonians live in black marsh

>One of my most memorable moments in morrowind was when I was 8. I was crossing inbetween the first town and balmora, running away from a scrib I couldnt hit cause my agility sucked. I found a tomb thing and went to take refuge in there. I got slaughtered by ghosts.

... i read that and realize the same fucking thing happened to me

Cities that are actual cities. Fucking Seyda Neen from Morrowind was bigger than Winterhold.

flea-sized Hla Oad was about the same size as Dawnstar.

Khuul... (FUCKING KHUUL!) was bigger than Morthal, which was big enough to be considered "a city" in Skyrim! Who the fuck even goes tho Khuul?

Come on! get some SIZE into your cities! They are not hamlets! They are not 3 houses and a barn! Population should be in several dozens even in smallest of places!

Smaller stuffed maps is unrealistic though, the thing I hated about skyrim is there wasn't a whole lot of free ranging fields. If you have a building or cave every 30 yards it'd look fucking stupid. I'd like to have to get on a horse and actually ride for an hour across a completely open field with nothing but enemies in til I reach another building or town. That would give reason to fast travel, but I think they should get rid of fast travel and replace it with teleportation spells in the end

No chance. It wil be written by Emil again because they still haven't realised what a shit writer he is despite him fucking up FO3, FO4 and Skyrim with his bullshit.

In Skyrim there are some NPCs who aren't even tied to quests that are marked as essential, e.g. that dark elf hater from Windhelm. It makes no sense.

transportation maps like this would be unnecessary in Skyrim.

Because fast travel.

GET RID OF FAST TRAVEL!

>all this stealth archery
There's a meme here that I'm not understanding.

Regarding the map, I'd like it if we had a proper map like from Oblivion, instead of that weird satellite image Skyrim had. That shit doesn't even show roads.

dungeons which are actually interesting instead of 5000 caves and draugr tombs

It's called a joke you insufferable teenage cunt. Not everything has to be a fucking meme.

Are you saying you dont play a steath archer? What do you mean not a stealth archer? Being a stealth archer is the most viable build.
>implying there are weapons other then a daedric bow
>implying there are armours other then the nightingale/daedric sets
>implying you can not crouch
>this kid

Bring back levitation.

Yes, I know it makes level design more difficult, but it also gives an incentive to learn high-end magic.

I really liked how you could get to certain places like telvanni mushroom towers only if you knew how to fly. And they openly admitted that they wanted nothing to do with peasant scum who didn't know that much magic.

It was a sort of entrance fee. Also, while it did make some areas difficlut to desing, it also allowed more awesome design features, especially in vertical way. In morrowind's Tribunal expansion, the huge underground caverns with deep drops were a joy to explore with flying magic.

>5000
>bethesda
you're talking of the bugs or pieces of content cut, right?

Nothing in skyrim had that much variety aside ftom those things?

He wasn't being literal you autistic retard.

It's a joke you autistic retard

I would like to see some monsters from earlier games.

They do have a large selection of different beasties to choose from, right?
Why does every game need to have their own unique monsters and beasties?

So how about some ogrims? Nix-hounds? Where were the regular, non-draugr zombies in skyrim? Motherfucking goblins. Alits or guars! A spider daedra to fuck up yor day and dreughs in waters.

Just put a colony of cliff racers on some lonely island off the coast, and see how many people take up the HOLY CRUSADE to exterminate those fuckers just out of sheer spite and old memories.

Daedroths, wraith, those daedra that start with x from oblivion, minotaurs, maybe more dremora the 15 that were in skyrim.

Also even the landscapes dont have to be completely new. The swamps from morrowind, dementia and mania and oblivion forests were all really cool abd could be redone really well.

Not saying I wouldnt welcome a rainforest for the wood elves or an elven place for high elf scum tho

I want all the redguards to be voiced by Lil' Wayne.

Also, seriously, I want an expanded combat system, parries and combos and shit; it'd fit with lore on Redguards.

Turn it into an mmo

Yo Todd, fix this shit. Just makes your games look shitty. And stop lyin'

love you todd

>More tactful combat
Now it feels like playing golf with a tree trunk.
>Better mixing of playing styles
For example mage+warrior doesn't work, because there isn't any useable spell to put into the left hand.
>Like many have said before, real exploration
I haven't even played the previous games and think there's something wrong about this
>More variety in quests
Playing fetch is for dogs.
>More impactful quests
The civil war was disappointing.
>More variety in spells
For example destruction spells are the same spells copied and pasted over and over again.

Bonus:
>A race based on Finnic peoples
Pretty much every other European ethnic group is represented in the game one way or another but not Finnic peoples.

I want combat like in eso .

b-but I want elder scrolls VI: blackmarsh

Send in an application to bethesgay immediately!

I want summerset isles or valenwood

One day I just might.
I want overthrow the overlord todd and make the scrolls great again

>REMOVE ELF

would like the ability to give my player character more personality beyond aggressive evil maniac or aggressive morally ambiguous hero based on dialogue choices

>>The world should level around the player more, it's not fair or fun to meet an enemy with more health or better gear than the player.
Nice b8

>beautiful intro of viking ships sailing to iceland, then greenland, then newvinland
>the game starts and it's actually taking place in ancient china
>you can't even pick up weapons
>your character is a kungfu master
>option to become a merchant
>import only the finest
>dankest
>foreign foods
>tycoon/simulator element to game
>basebuilding game
>like gta but ancient china and with more animals.

just go play daggerfall

Obviously some fools are b8ing in this thread, or just dont enjoy games but:

Bring back the unique items from morrowind, finding them were quests in themselves and gave a reason to go into every cave and search every corpse. Not just the deadric stuff.
Bring back the armour style from morrowind; more pieces, more variety.
Do the reverse of what that other tard said and have more npcs that are high level so it is more of a struggle to complete tasks and fight random characters, and you actually have to remember things you stumbled across 30 lvls ago.

Nah I'd prefer Valenwood or Black Marsh.

coop

They're probably gonna do basically all of Tamriel before moving on to the others, so it'll be a while before we see Akavir I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4

Nah

How bout the next game they put out that takes them 5 years actually looks and plays like they spent more then a week on it.
Or better yet, they get obsidian to do it instead

Maybe a main quest line follower that you create after you create your player character kind of like Dragons Dogma. Could still ditch them for an npc follower.

More weapon types like spears, short swords, throwing, etc.

Layered armor and clothing like choosing different cloaks to cover armor and more personalization of your equipment.

More spells and more spell variety, someone well versed in spellcraft should be able to tell the diffence between firebolt and fireball before it makes contact. Also where's other elements? I get that it may slightly go against lore but where's water magic and wind? Earth and nature, darkness, holy?

And of course better combat, I'm thinking of a mix between something like Dragons Dogma and Warband.

The game that has all of Tamriel will probable be the game with Akavir in the dlc.

There formula has basically stayed the same with only minor changes if you ask me. To make the next ES game more immersive, to bring back those feelings we used to get when we played an ES game we need these things, simply;

>more dense population in cities
>more voice actors
>more immersive and complex quests like Oblivion and Morrowind had
>better looking helmets fucking please
>bring jeremy soule back to do the soundtrack again he's a fucking legend

Cities with more than five huts and a population that is not exceed by the nearby bandit camp.

They should just bring back the magic system and schools from Oblivion but add more visual variety.
Also the combat system should be like a mix of Mount and Blade and Dark Messiah

>More weapons and armor that you can only craft
>Places you can only reach with special transport or equipment (and you can get with your own effort, not money)
>Sensible enemy difficulty (it doesn't make sense that some bandit can be more difficult to deal with than a dragon)