Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a tragic canoe explosion several years ago

Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a tragic canoe explosion several years ago.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

Poignant Roll

this my favourite copy pasta

Please explain how the canoe exploded

Conflicted roll

It's fairly self explanatory, I don't want to talk about specifics, this is an emotional roller coaster as it is. Please show some respect to me and my beloved and just roll for my dead ex girlfriends nudes.

Let's see the nudes! She's gone so she can't get mad

fuck off.and take your bait with you

Sup Forums equal to clickbait

>canoe explosion

kek'd
this hot random gril is mai waifu

roll

No it doesn't explain anything, it's a fucking canoe, there isn't anything that can make it explode. Unless she was carrying something flammable, which in any case will lift my suspicion on why would someone carry something flammable on a canoe. And why safety measures weren't taken.

kanuu

that is sad now you need to bring us some joy back. roll

release the nudes!

Come on mate, OP doesn't wanna talk about it, we can all guess what obviously happened, be a bit more respectful because you might just piss OP off and they'll he won't post the nudes.

you know OP, sooner or later we will get the 89.
Why don't you just dump the picture so we could start to fap.

Okay, il speed it up. Instead of 89 we'll call it trips so you've got more options to get then.

RIP OP GF

*mumbles something about respect*

Same odds either way but roll it

I'm gonna reroll

Fucking KEK

Canoe explosions are a bitch, Lost a few friends over the years to those menacing exploding canoes

I'm in

Ah here we go again, nice to see you OP.

Roll.

Erm no it's not, you get 10 options with trips but one option with 89.

Roll

Get

so is it 89 or trips now?

I'm gay

trips
WINRAR.

Where are the images this time?

Regrettably, I'm new and this shit it old...

also, WINRAR MUTHERFUCKER!

WINRAR TRIPS

you mean 89 like this ?

It's trips!! Well done user, I told you it was better odds getting trips than 88 to the other guy complaining (more fool me for taking the bait).

I just need to pop down to the local phar,Andy to pick up the USB with them all on, can't imagine I'll be any longer than 30 minutes.

OP is not a fag today!! : D

> 000
> 111
> 222
> 333
> 444
> 555
> 666
> 777
> 888
> 999

10 options to get

> 89

1 option to get

Learn to math, retard.

now there's only one thing left to do...

Minor hitch actually user, it appears my canoe won't start up so gonna have to walk it. Shouldn't take much longer, an hour tops.

000 089
111 189
222 289
Etc

Both have a 10/1000 chance.

Go back to bed retard, let the adults play.

No because your going into hundreds which means it's less likely.

how about kik? triblvr5

88 get

or dropbox?

or...just dump em

Guess pic is not related.

89 is this comment

close lets reroll

What's the point of this meme?

damn missed it... op im losing my bonner please,

reroll

damn, reroll!

REROLL I FEEL 89!

rahling to halp my Sup Forumsros

BY FUCKING 10

This is my favorite "roll for nudes". Thank you OP for at least having a funny reason why you cannot actually deliver, rather than the usual disappearing act that most do...

He's gone to get the pics from his pharmacy or something, shouldn't be longer than hour he said. I'm just gonna try and keep the thread alive in the mean time because she's so hot I really would like to see the pictures

rerahling once.

keep rolling

im feeling lucky

I've never seen this before, what do you mean? OP said he's going to deliver he's just gone to get the pics

ez

89 get

roll

i got this

I know. I should not have implied that he was not going to deliver. I meant as to why has has not delivered yet.

Guys dont roll anymore this post was last week and op is a faggot he didnt do shit stop falling for the bait

nudes.

sure

lets see

get

Really? You think he is just lying about his gf DYING in a canoe explosion? You must be new here. People just do not lie about that sort of thing.

I saw it too

DELIVER

sauce

You're deliberately trying to confuse it to make yourself seem smart. Nobody here is impressed.

Obviously trips is better chance because there are more chances of trips than one specific number you fucking idiot

A folder on my computer called "group", from two years ago.

You can find more by copying the image address, and using Google's image lookup: images.google.com and click on search by image

The best thing about these is you have your choice of girls to ogle. Big tits, small tits, various body types and skin tones.

Maybe it was a troll last week or maybe people didn't keep the thread alive whilst he was away.

I for one wanna see those sweet nudes so I'm waiting and gonna try and keep the thread alive, OP seemed legit anyway

Damn... I hate when canoes explode.

Last one. Up to you if you want to keep the canoe-widower thread alive.

already did that, else i wouldn't have asked

>tragic canoe explosion
damn, Sup Forums... you make me spit my drink lol
good one, OP

roll

thank

Oh, okay. When I looked, there were a number of results, so I was thinking your question was borne from laziness, rather than you having tried, and not found anything. Sorry, but I have no more information than the image itself.

Rolling

Quality post

111, 222, 333 etc isn't in hundreds?
So what is it in retard?