Need advice! My bf took naked pics of my friend off my computer during the 4th month of our relationship (we've been...

Need advice! My bf took naked pics of my friend off my computer during the 4th month of our relationship (we've been together 4 years). The kicker is: he didn't take ANY of my nudes, only hers. After all this time I can't get over it. What to do?

Well... tits, timestamp or gtfo is a start!

this

Firstly; tits.

Secondly; why would he take your nudes when he can see you naked anyway?

>female logic

basically this.

Need to see your tits to confirm you're not ugly though.

Its just fap material, he see's you nude and can fuck you any time, why would he take yours?

Yeah... gonna need to see those tits, or armpits.

sage

What do you mean "Took them off" Did he like download and delete them? Does not make much sense how you are saying it.

And did you let him, or did he do it secretly? If so, how do you know?

Oh and time stamp tits please.

Fucking faggots answering without tits... They will learn from this, and eventually there will never be any more new tits! Shame on you!!

sage

He emailed them to himself while I was at school. Found them in his sent box like a week later. His excuse was that they were for his brother. Can I do timestamp and armpit? Bf wouldn't appreciate tits.

Yes you can do it.
Also, why did you have naked pics of your friend on your computer?

Id accept feet, but listen to these guys, its fap material, he knows you'd send him nudes if he wanted them. Feels dirtier if its someone else

>Bf wouldn't appreciate tits.
What the fuck do you care? He's fapping to pics of your friend.

>Id accept feet
Stop fucking everything up for everyone else with your shit fetish.

You dont need to fucking timestamp for these faggots.
I feel sorry for you, they were obv not for his brother
Might be hard but I think you should confront him then leave him

I mean, armpits cool and all, but clearly not superior.

Dont put up with your faggot boyfriend

+1. This

Bitch, tits or GTFO. I can't believe we have to even remind you hookers of this at this point.

I agree, just because it happened ages ago doesn't mean it still happens.
He sounds sleazy

Just grow up already

Go the fuck back to if you can't accept our rules here.

sage

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wow, Sup Forums really has become normie fag white knight tier.

sage this shit thread. Also, OP, you're an insecure bitch.

Nice SockPuppetry, OP

Bitch or Basement Dweller Confirmed

My friend and I made videos together. I left the camera rolling while we changed outfits, and he screenshotted images of her nude. She was my best friend growing up, but he claimed to find her unattractive. So now I have a hard time believing him about anything. He wants me to get over this picture bs

This

Show us the pictures, dummy

Naked Tits With Date and TimeStamp
or GTFO

At this point, Just GTFO

6 year old retarded nigger detected.

How about them tits?

Cuntless Basement Dweller Detected

sage

Did you type the whole thing or copy and paste?

Aww someone sounds triggered :')

You seem angry cuck faggot ... why don't you go and clean your guns or do seal shit .... pussy bitch.

What are you a fucking woman? Fuck off with those shitty backhanded insults.

Faggots everywhere I swear.

Suspiciously low comment

says the 12 year old white knight

Soooo triggered wow, I feel the autism radiating off you

actually im 13

Wow you seem like a bad ass! ANONS WATCH OUT THIS GUY IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND COULD PROBABLY KILL EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET!!!!

Try harder

2/10 I replied.

misjudged, not that guy.
amusing :)

Does anyone believe he HASN'T fapped to her pics??

sage

Hahaha he's just saving them for a special occasion

nooo lol you know he did... many times.
He probably dumped them here one time

You'll want to pay special attention to Rule 31

Saging goes in the options. Openly stating you saged may result in a ban

yum in my tum mommy

He doesn't need to answer without tits you fucking faggot, shut the Fuck up, the threads obviously legit by now tell me other wise fucking idiot... Weak bait
[email protected] probably a nigger

you get me so wet spidey

>Openly stating you saged may result in a ban
That is a risk that we must take.
Sage

>the threads obviously legit
Just because you got a stiff clit doesn't make the thread legit. SAGE

No spidey pls love my wet fat cunt, dont make this rape

Pls show me spidey penis who has?