Be me this past month

Be me this past month
> found out my girlfriends been cheating
> lost my bestfriend since school
> lost my job

Only thing I have left to lose is my hair... and guess what?

What do Sup Forums?

kill yourself

>> lost my bestfriend
>> lost my job

Lose your virginity

Start playing an MMO. I lost my career in the Air Force, my emotional and physical health, my girlfriend, many friends ect ect. Playing a MMO is how I cope.

Have any money saved? Travel a bit. Backpack across your country, and meet people.

Don't give a fuck.

Only thing you need to do is keeping your self-confidence...
Everything else comes by itself!

Is your name Chris

And OP, this guy is correct

I lost my best friend too, since kindergarten, but he's a huge faggot so I don't really care

Also a good idea!

you actually do care. tell us about it.

same

I have no confidence, which is why i'm probably speaking anonymously on Sup Forums kek

Move on like every other depressed person here. Or if you're brave enough and got only nothing else to live for. Kill yourself. Weve all been there

He did too many drugs, got brain damage, and a bunch of psychopathic mental disorders. He slowly started losing friends from our group, attacking them with paranoid delusions, or other things he made up.

I remained his friend, kept him safe in many places, but recently have been looking for a way away from him, as he is a toxic energy vampire now. He will eventually get checked into a hospital again, since he no longer has any friends, and his episodes are directed at his mother now, and she will snap soon.

I don't care, because I've lived a life of giving my time, energy and resources to others: friends, families and strangers. Recently I've started living for myself and life is good. I lost him a long time ago when he became a hard junkie, so it's not like I really lost him recently, I just got the nutcase out of my life.

Nope. First name starts with an A.

Oh, I typed it, reworded it, then forgot to re-include it in the one sentence. He started attacking me with his delusions, which was my way out.

You know when you spend this much time with psychos, who 100% believe things that aren't real, that are just made up by their brain, you really feel like you're in the Truman Show. Keep sane people in your lives people! Also, I'm pursuing a career with these kinds of people, so I'm around it often...

MMO guy here again. I suggest playing Final Fantasy XIV online. It's what I play, the community is amazing. It isn't like WoW where everyone is a stuck up asshole. My guild is always on, always willing to help and give advice, and the main reason I play. If you play on the server Mateus if you see someone from the free company(its what guilds are called) NORA that's my guild. It's full of people that really do consider themselves family.

I'm sorry for you, i'm glad you're fine now

I'm the guy who agreed with this guy and I agree with FFXIV, except play on Balmung, the weird ass RP server, because it's funnier and will make you laugh

Oh when I say attacks I mean just words. If it was physical, I could subdue him just fine, and I would have pressed charges, but they're just words, which is an even easier way out.

is the pic unrelated or is it you

omg Panser is your gf

poor guy

Michael?

how has nobody said post her fucking nudes?

Because there's no nudes user

>Focus on career
>Build up disposable income to take care of yourself and others
>Go bald hitman style
>Start pulling chicks around 20 years old, turn your apartment into Sodom and Ghomorra
>Keep bud, booze and casual poon around. Kick it.
>See if one of them sticks around and let it come as it comes.

Oh and lift nigguh