Hey Sup Forumstards

Hey Sup Forumstards

Cold outside so doing a huge cleanup of my workshop and some related pics

Ask about what you see or don't see

Other urls found in this thread:

remezcla.com/lists/film/film-11-ridiculously-bad-moments-from-the-bridge-that-explain-why-it-got-canceled/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also washing some of my dildo collection

You making bombs in there or what?

Not in this one.

Made some Iodine nitride a few years back at other house.

There are worse things than that hidden in my shop

Looking at your pic I'd say a cleanup is in order.
What's the powder on the bench?

whats the device on the wooden car in the back, some kind of vise?

whats in the blue barrel under the window?

Oh you know.
Nice quads btw.

Dubs of truth

>some

Goddamn that's more fake cocks than than the bible has Psalms.

Timestamp

fake and gay. The hair would already be dissolved well prior to the skin sloughing.

Pro-tip: Am FBI

not if the hair is out of water, no?

Im going to try to smelt some black iron sand into some steel lumps to make something out of it.

I got them from a guy who owns a mining company but I think he made a mistake getting the gold out of this stuff. He pointed out all the pyrites in it but usually pyrites are too light to make it this far. They are also nearly white and are almost all flakes not little cubes.

So, I think he has left behind calaverite mixed in.

I filled it with water and screwed a piece of plywood to it to use as a work surface for telescope mirror making.

not sure what you mean. circle it and post the pic

remezcla.com/lists/film/film-11-ridiculously-bad-moments-from-the-bridge-that-explain-why-it-got-canceled/

Wouldnt know, I dont read the bible as Im a Mennonite

It doesn't even have any of my Bad Dragon cocks or the new ones in the mail

No, there is skin out of the water too. Bad photoshop.

fagfag

in front of the blue barrel

Look out the window

Nasty pic, taking off into a squall front

get ready to be slammed into the ground by a micro burst

Its a tablesaw my father in law gave me. It has a steerable front wheel on the stand

He even included all the blades he had including some Forrests

the plane ended up taking off in the opposite direction the storm was moving. was kinda disappointed, wanted to see a mircroburst from the air

What sort of detergent do you use on these?

gf has a ton as well.

is it snowing where you are?

Regular dish washer detergent. It works just fine.

show pic and Ill post a pic of my other dildos

>implying workshop is interesting

Very dangerous during takeoffs or landings due to low energy of aircraft doesn't allow much room to manuver.

I was awake during an Air Canada flight 20 years ago that ran into clear air turbulence over Manitoba

I was trying to sleep but not having much luck so I was watching out the window at a thunderstorm and lightening in the distance at night.

All we got for a warning was a gentle bump and I turned to look up the aisle just in time to watch a dozen people hit the ceiling from the sudden drop. The male steward got the wind knocked out of his and the trolley landed on a row of people.

2 serious injuries plus a lot of bruises. I had my seat belt on so only got a bit of bruising around my waist and a banged up hand from it slamming into the trolley.

We had to make an emergency landing in Winnipeg during a snow storm for all the injuries

Lots of stuff in here.

See if you can figure out my hobbies from what you do and don't see

let me look: no new snow just the foot we got in the last 4 days. partly cloudy and very windy, would love to hike Black Tusk today but need snow shoes

all clean people

Wood working or something with metal?

I do both.

forgot picture of current project

Not with those tools. The drill press is the only thing worth a shit for metal work in that picture...

Another bad dragon aficionado...

Ooo, nice. I've always wanted to do stuff with wood.

You dont need a huge shop of tools to make things out of metal, little boy.

I built a crossbow using only a lathe, drill press and a bandsaw to make it, small saws files, etc are a given in any shop, wood or metal.rasps etc

Now go back to /voat?pizzagate where you belong.

My bow by the way

I prefer the classics: a crossbow with a roll trigger or a traditional yew long bow.

For the former, Robin Allen taught me how make composite arms with a carbon fiber core so if they collapse they dont go flying at you.

In the case of the latter, I have about 50 cants of wood I split out of a few large yew trees and are currently drying.