Anyone feel like fucking with pol and posting results? I got ammo

Anyone feel like fucking with pol and posting results? I got ammo

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those unemployment numbers are definetly not true, they sweep people under the rug that gave up looking for work. He's also spent more money than any recent presidents i can think of.. our national debt has grown trillions. He is also holding hands with all the dirty muslim countries of the middle east, and is probably a dirty muslim himself

Obama administration changed how unemployment is reported- that number is bullshit.
Job growth is shit too- Obama killed full time high paying jobs and created part time minimum wage jobs in their place.

Don't forget that after trump was elected, the Dow Jones climbed to an all time high....

people post this cancer on Sup Forums every day though, it's entirely due to obama's term starting during a recession

So the economy's doing better now than it was just after one of the biggest financial shocks this century? What an amazing man!

Now add Government debt to that list

pol is already permanently fucked. Bunch of monkeys trowing shit

Where is evidence of what you speak

To be fair, people also criticize Obama on the direct negative effects of the recession.

Obama did the one thing that everyone thought was impossible.
Killed the Democratic Party

OP here, just gonna set this right here

Better to clean up the mess than to create it. Fucking republicans

Idiot

Comparing 08 financial numbers to now is disengenous.

Compare like 10 numbers to now (they are down).

Once it became "his" economy, it went to shit.

Such fucking bullshit; there's dozens of ways to look at statistics. Does the unemployment rate take into account the discouraged workers? Does the deficit GDP% include the derivatives bubble? How can you really describe consumer confidence as a percent number? Retarded.

you arent thinking very hard then

bush and reagan both spent more. both blew up the debt more.

the people no longer looking for work are "swept under the rug" for every president

hes also not a muslim

i dont like obama but when you lie bc youre a dumbfuck who bases reality on feelings, you make the rest of us look bad.

legit reasons to not like obama:
didnt raise taxes on the wealthy enough
too moderate. placated cuckservatives too much
drone killings
unofficial middle east wars
guantanano bay not shut down
didnt fight harder for public option healthcare
didnt take control over congress

stop being fucktards trying to discredit everything

yea bc cuckservatives destroy the economy. blame bush and reagan for that.

>discoraged workers
discouraged unskilled factory jobs*

sure kid. proof, kek
ask the people still underwater what they think.

Stop being lazy and go get a job kevin

try opening your eyes first.

Only president since 1930 to not serve in a year where real GDP growth was at least 3%.

Debt up, growth down, social unrest.

Easily one of the worst presidents ever.

nah bro, I'm sure it will be the fact he sucked.

sure kid. more tears please.

Wtf? I could i read any of this if my eyes were closed? Lol try thinking before you post

but you are a cuck apparently.

yawn, the retard has arrived.

Hi.. Did you get lost?

uses lol, thinks he will be taken seriously.

low energy post.

>Anyone feel like shitposting on Sup Forums and posting their well-reasoned arguments that BTFO us after?

shouldn't you be out protesting or something?

>one of the worst presidents ever

Which is why, when historians rank presidents, Obama is usually in the top 20 right?

Oh no i wont be taken seriously on anonymous image bored? How can i go on with life?

This real?

pol doesnt need fucking with Trump has already betrayed his voters, just laugh at them

I like just woke up you expect me to have energy?

OP here again I got some gems

It doesnt have to be.. But republicans will still believe it is

gdp didnt go up high partly bc obama is an wealthy-placating wuss, partly bc america transitioned to a service based economy, and partly bc intellectual property (our main export) takes longer to develop, sells less but sells for more.

he increased the debt less than bush, less than reagan. he was going in the right direction.

"social unrest" is that what your feelings tell you? completely subjective. unless you mean the retard gun nut conspiray truther fucktards. theyre always at "unrest"

lest they be called racist.

But is it real i need to know. If it is Obama is cool. Oh and Fyi Kanye likes trump.

sure kid.

pulled directly out of your ass. thank you.

Sure kid... That seems to be a pretty popular thing to say itt

mostly kids around here anymore.

Those are just people who have spent much of their lives studying political history. They wouldnt know anything about politics. Sean hannity told me hes the worst so he is the worst damn it

This thread has already become shit, I think this is a new record to be honest.

>i cant handle truth

russia doesnt pay you guys by the word, do they?

Or mostly shills who cant think of anything original to say

people in his own party say he's the worst.

You did hear his on stage rant right? "Jay Z i know you got killas"

sure kid.

Richfag here. Who wouldn't vote Trump? I knew wall st will crash DC followed by financial deregulation and tax breaks. Thanks for subsidizing poor fags hahahahaha

Samefag and also shitty troll

sure kid. this board is nothing but repackaged BS anymore.

fake news
bureau of slaver statistics hid the figure yielding 5% unemployment
by dismissing 94,482,000 citizens who are off state radar,they do not use the state services to register for work,are not working,no looking for work,the last time there were this many was in the carter recession,obamas' record is liberal cuckery & cooked statistics,hidden truth,hillarys hidden boobery stupidity and fake news,,all,,,,,,,,,,FAKE NEWS

And there are republicans who think trump will be a disaster. Whats your point?

this

Maybe fuck off?

Get a job, you filthy pinko virgin with no life.

too stupid to know what samefagging is.
newfag.

unless youre absurdly rich (say top 5%) or follow exactly where trump has his money, youll probably be hit hard during the biggest depression of all time coming up from trumps reckless economic "plan"

that you're an idiot.

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/

I wrote in David duke bc too many nigz support trump

Y u lie? fag

Sure kid

y u stupid, newfag

they do the same thing for every presidents unemployment.

obama is not a liberal.

keep trying, vladimir. youre bound to get something right eventually.

Dow Jones hit a record high AFTER Trump was elected

2/10 for making me reply

fucking tards

Everyone can do that. U democrats need to leave america.

and who is president?

Hey fuck u go 2 Canada libtards

delusional asshole thinks he's talking to Russian spies.

more like proof that the economy has been waiting for him to exit. The economy has improved just by Trump winning the election. He's not even president yet and he's making shit better.

Nuh uh

Trump dumbass u watch the election?

"unempolyment" stats only take into account people actively looking for work. it doesn't count the 50% of people who just suck off of welfare and don't ever want to work in their life

delusional asshole thinks he's talking to liberals.

Jesus christ

obama is not a liberal? thanks for the laugh dude

Yes so
Fuck u asshat u can move 2 mexico libshit dumbass all of you all LIBERALS!

>numbers a year after worst worldwide financial crisis in decades
>compare them with current best worldwife financial situation in decades

Hmm, I feel like there's more here than just Obama

>10 rubles have been deposited into your account.

None of those things have anything to do with anything of value.
The reality is that we are running out of resources fast and the living systems that support us are going to go away and not come back.
What is the economy based on?
And what is that based on?
Go post on Facebook, democrat. Or go back to Sup Forums if this is some kind of retard meta-troll

Nope.. Youre wrong mister shillton

Learn sum education u dumbfuckin queer. U watch the news, Trump is president, school ur self boy

> This is what conservatives actually believe.

still delusional.

unemployment numbers are only based on people who are receiving state run unemployment. its just their to give an idea of how things are. you are a fucking faggot for not knowing this.

Ur the one talkin bout hillary u there shill. If ever came 2 miuorsury id woop ur ass. I'm from west st Louis.

Name something he contributed to that was liberal. The reason I don't like obama is bc he was way too conservative.

correct. they cook every presidents numbers.

But trump is the one hiring shills everyone knows that.. And id like to see you try im like 7 ft tall and 500lbs

Trump may have tricked the rednecks but normal Americans aren't going to respect him.

Watch sum news dumbasses get a Brian u morans