Wat does a woman taste like ?

wat does a woman taste like ?

Old milk and coins

salty.. but tasty..

Accurate

this

this. That's why guys don't like going down on girls

This fell out of me the other day so you tell me. Probably like liver?

Fermented fish

Forgot the damn pic

I just threw up in my mouth

Hot water and vinegar

Like regret

depends how clean she is

some smells get you horny af, others make your dick flacid af

tell her how she smells only if you wanna get back at her and dump her

oh my god, my fellow brethren, have I just been lucky until now or why are you keeping on saying that vaginas taste like rotten fish and old milk?
maybe my GFs just used to wash their pussies regularly so far.. I have always enjoyed eating out my GFs :D

Tastes like licking your armpit

That's probably the best description.

crayfish

chicken

What does dick taste like?

Like strawberries meme

Sweet and sour, it's delicious like a full course meal.

Yogurt

fish scented plastic, with a hint of bitter grapefruit juice

Racotti cheese

you tell me

Why is this website such a sausage fest

Innacurate virgins. If you wanna know what pussy taste like lick the back of your hand then smell it this is what it tastes like

tastes like pee. disgusting

U gunna eat that

Nothing, if she's sanitary

hey retard, thats how ass smells. not even close to how it tastes. it tastes totally different, you virgin

Pretty sure I'm married and have sex 20 times a week but keep licking your hand user

bags of sand

dude i posted a pic of an anime girl and said "chicken". no shit I'm a virgin

Cheap champagne

Pussy tastes like the mix of milk, coins and salt

They all taste diffrent and it also depends on hotness and how horny you are. If your girl is too ugly to go down on find another girl. Been eating pussy for 8 years

>married
>sex 20 times a week

How's high school?

like precum but... nicer. also the smell is incredible

Well of those eight years of experience, care to elaborate on the variety of flavors you've encountered, or are you not answering because you've never noticed?

>Been pussy for 8 years

ftfy

Tastes like steak if its cooked right

smells like detergent

Like a 9V battery

I just went through my trash to find where I threw it out for another thread, I had it wrapped in a plastic bag. The smell I cannot believe. Holy shit, I cant imagine what a dead body would smell like.

C4
sank

Depends on the pig one girl i was with for one single night she kept trying to get me too do something other then let her suck me off and me fingering her but man when i smelled my fingers my dick went limp as fuck never talked to that one again then another was pretty bad i fucked this one but couldnt go down now the last one was decent when she would shower before I think some girls just dont know how to wash right

this meme you have running here really had me scared, because only recently did i see, smell and taste a pussy for the first time, and thank god it wasnt like anything you guys said

Like chicken broth but not as strong. p good honestly.

Its hard to explain, but take some ricotta cheese fresh, and like it off your finger it sort of tastes like that. But some girls squirt that tastes more like copper. The tasty part is the white nectar that comes hot when she's really turned on. Also don't be discouraged by the first few licks she can taste sweet after a few mins.

>They all taste diffrent
>doesn't name the taste of any

I always imagine hot girls to taste sweet and 5/10 or less to be gross as fuck, so far I havent been disproven

Depends on the female. I've been with two neggresses and they tasted/smelled like armpit. No shit. The white females I've been with, your tongue will give the same reaction as if you tasted an old coin like the first poster said but it doesn't necessarily taste like an old coin. Honestly, ass tastes better imo. I always eat ass, I love her unexpected reaction to it.

>posts jpg of a gif reaction image

depends

sometimes a little salty and I would say sweaty with a hint of something underlying sweet.

Pussy tastes like pussy... meh to be honest.

However....if she has her special day a perfect diet on that day HOLYFUCK IT IS LIKE FUCKING HONEY......

I had that only once so far and couldn't stop going down on her... I basicly forced her to 69 for several hours

the flavor varies from woman to woman. also, the flavor varies for each women depending on their diet and hygiene regiment

I'm not a virgin, just tried it out and it's really close
My ducking god

>not having a point by pointing out the obvious

Closest taste I've found is sake

Ever put your tongue on a 9-volt battery?

Why the hell do you have it indoors omg stop im gonna vom for real this time

I'm speechless, you really wow that's fucking gross you know what you ate?

>I had that only once so far and couldn't stop going down on her... I basicly forced her to 69 for several hours

no you didn't, your imagination is cool but no female will go that long. Longest I've been able to eat pussy is for 15 minutes before she started closing her legs on my head. you'll lose your virginity one day, maybe, idk.

ayyy beat me too it Sup Forumsro

For my it has been a matter of how clean the girl. Sometimes getting sweaty doesn't give much time to refresh, in which case the smell changes the flavor.

Sometimes lightly sweet, other times bitter milk.

You can stop projecting we all know you love cock

smells like toothpaste

honey with salt.

Rub your balls for 10 minutes and smell. Thats what dick taste like

salty milk and coins

In all honesty, the fit/hot girls taste the best. I've ate out a girl like in that pic and she tasted like fucking jolly ranchers. Current gf is thicker but does a lot of squats to get her thighs and butt shaped. She tastes pretty decent, like pineapples.

Tried going down on chubby and fat girls and the smell was too horrid. Smelled like salt, burned carpet and spoiled milk.

It's like liking a battery

kinda like salty milk

absolutely wrong

Copper

Bro you ate her period seriously I want to know if you are legit, what's this special diet what does her period taste like?

I've only tasted 4 pussies, but it's a unique taste. and it varies on how sweaty she is, how long since she's showered etc.

Norway is for impotent cuckholds

[email protected]

Virgin.

Slightly metallic

its in the trash bag, in a plastic bag.

Well, was.

green eggs and ham

This is true. ONCE my girl smelled kinda... bad. It wasn't like gross, but it was a weird smell I'd never smelt before and I made a comment about her needing to shower before we fuck.

She got pretty damn offended, and tried to say I was a hypocrite for wanting to fill her full of cum constantly but not ok with the smell...

It was literally one time, out of hundreds that it was actually a problem.

Don't tell your girl if she smells. Simple as that.

The closest thing that comes to mind is when you exercice and some sweat roll down your face to end on your lips, this kind of aftertaste but not as salty.

Tastes like when your dad used to kiss you goodnight

what's a dad?

awful untill you're horny af

kek

Damn my ex would always shower before we fucked, she refused not to fuck before a shower so her pussy would smell good. She used the hell outta that summerseve shit

Sweat and metal. But I love it.

What is that??

/thread

Well. My ex tasted really wet because she always got super turned on when I ate her out. There was a bit sweet aftertaste, but mostly it tastes like coins and skin

zozzled

Similar to hearts of palm

To be fair, my vagina smells gross after cums been in it. Its like it bakes into my vagina walls.

Uterus lining, my child.

like licking a battery sometimes