Niggers gonna nig

Step one :
nj.gov/health/animalwelfare/spca.shtml

rule #0
I remember

Send the ape back to the zoo

#dicksoutforchocolatepussy

animal on animal violence

ugh i live in europe so i can hardly do anything, but i hope something does, fuck people

fuck this cunt, but more importantly fuck her cats. i'd say lynch the nigger and toss the fucking cat in the microwave

mel : [email protected]
just send the picture posted by OP
#cryforchocolateakittie

LOL no nigger here, but that cat is fine, its a fucking animal.

#cryforchocolateakittie

Step Two :
njspca.org/report-abuse

Not that I'm one to defend a nigger, but why isn't that cat clawing the shit out of her? Wouldn't it defend itself if it's in actual danger/pain? This is probably a joke, and the cat's feet are on a high chair or something.

Nigger lover

Nah, man. I just never had a cat. Im honestly asking.

Even if you had a cat, are you implying you would choke it? How are we supposed to know how its going to react?

why does Sup Forums hate on a girl for choking a cat one second then egg someone on to kill a cat the next?

Cats get really docile as they get older

you're a fucking retard, don't speak inbred

it would probably yelp and meow in confusion first since she's the owner.

Rule #0 Sup Forumsro

Because Sup Forums is chaotic neutral.

Newsflash, Sup Forums is more than one person.

The faggos egging people on to attack cats are doing it because it's one of the few things that seems edgy here.

The cat lover faggos are that way because a nice quiet life with a cat is perfect for a shut-in nerd with little social life. Cats are ideal pets for a large cross-section of Sup Forums.

I would grab my cat by the neck as well, shit they need to be punished when they do bad stuff, they need to know that they are actually powerless.

I mean its either that or shes getting thrown at the wall. Its not to hurt her but to attempt to make her learn not to do something.

But my cat is 10/10 annoying as fuck

probably because you throw it at walls dumbfuck

So how do you respond when your cat pisses down the stairs?

Or when she refuses to let you sleep literally for no reason?

Do you promote that behaviour? Or do you ignore it? Because that is the same as promoting it.

you fucking faggot

I miss my old Sup Forums, a place where you had not to explain basic rules of trolling. This bitch opens a perspective of new international archivement for Sup Forumstards, deal with it and go for it.