Come into the light

Come into the light

Sure why not how does one celebrate the light?

wtf I love hope now

Love

I have no one to love, not even myself

Why don't you love yourself user?

I have eyes everywhere

Well you need to start loving yourself

A lack of ambition I suppose, I lack the drive to the things I want to do and I know not how I could change myself

You think it's that simple when I have a deep seated issue like that? I understand that if I try to make it that simple it becomes such, but that hippy bullshit stops working when you have actual problems that have developed and persisted over years.

Love nature

How can I love myself if I find myself wanting?

Maybe you just don't desire deeply enough the things you want to do?

▲ ▲

Oh Maan this is gay shit

Everyone wants something, meditation my friend, it can change your life!

Know thy self love thy self

Then I muat have an overwhelming desire to do nothing and the destruction of my body and psyche

yeah spreading positivity and love is a bad thing. Have you not noticed that this is what most are lacking today? People have lost the love that is already there, we are here to fix this.

Take your hate elsewhere

Define nature? The places where the wild things roam or all that can be found in nature?

bumping because hippies are ignoring logic

All of it what life do you see or hear right now ?

The more I try to know myself the more lost I become until I know not what I am anymore

be your true self are you in an environment where you can be your true self ?

I see all around me the buildings and tools man has fashioned, hear the nonsense which come from our mouths, smell the garbage that we throw away, and touch the fabrics we have taken from natured and perverted

I appreciate you, don't get me wrong. I just wish your bullshit didn't extend only to bubbly pictures and woowoo "gud vibes" shit

What would you like?

How can I find a place where I can become my true self if I know not what or whom my true self is

You see no life not a single tree plant or animal anywhere ?

All I was looking for was a response to this

Nope not a single blade of grass only myself

There must be some life close by ?

There is but it sleeps beneath the snow and even if it didn't I could not get to it without experiencing a significant amount of pain

Who and what do you want to become ?

God

You just need faith my friend. I know I know, I used to think "yeah bullshit" all my life. I started looking for the ultimate truths in life, and I found meditation. This helped me to see that there is no reason to hold hatred, anger, negativity in your heart. You hold onto these things, you are holding onto negative energy, negative energy destroys, and corrupts. Now this doesn't mean your life is completely without it, no, never. There is a duality for everything, and for most people, you will have more negative than positive. Holding onto the bad will only manifest bad, the same is true for good things. I wish you the best friend and good luck!

Hmm I must rephrase myself. I wish to be free, to be free from the world, to do as I see fit, and to shape the world around me in the inage that I envision it with ease.

View the world with your heart and it will do the same for you.

The light was a lie. An illusion to created to distract you from the true world around you. Every light fades, but the abyss is forever eternal. Do not fear the inevitable my friends, embrace it.