That's unironically a pretty good quote

"Did the man who invented college go to college?"

lmao no

if you're a dirty red, course you won't agree

Why not?

I'm not a communist but it's a dumb quote

"put the ketchup in the fridge"

jhon york

It's a quote that is supposed to make communists look stupid by destroying their ideology with a sentence so simple.
I think it does that pretty well.

What was the meaning of this?

I LOVE YOU JEEEESUUUUUUUUSSSS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

youre a dumb quote lol pwned

it is not

lol will that filthy commie ever recover???????1?

because the quote ignore the huge difference between private property (factories) and personal property (toothbrushes)

I understand it differently.
Communism is impossible because there will always be that one asshole that will walk away from the store with 20 pounds of meat and 50 bananas. Simple as that.

How are you people still falling for these baits?

Shut up you fucking commie filth! Get the fuck off of Sup Forums if you're gonna keep posting that statist shit! Sup Forums is for successful entrepreneurs and titans of industry to discuss the glory of the free market!

>entrepreneurs and titans
you mean murican obese virgins?

No it doesn't. It just deals with the fundamental human drive, and it rings true.

It does. It's you owning a toothbrush (personal property) and not a factory (private property) vs. you owning a toothbrush (still personal property) and a factory (communal ownership).

You actually own more (and have a say) in the latter.

We don't really own things though, we borrow them.

>hurr durr everyone is le brainwashed by American propaganda but me, I am le enlightened superior being amongst le sheeple
>also, let me regurgitate all this American propaganda that I have been brainwashed by
Was Zappa the original redditor?

>is so retarded he doesn't even know anything about the ideology he criticises

Personal property =/= private property dipshit

>by destroying communism in a single sentence
Yup, Marx was one of the most brilliant thinkers and sociologists of his time but the ol beard and bones forgot that people like to own stuff. Sure got him there Zappa. Five decades of work down the drain I guess, that's what happens when you forget ppl like to own stuff :^)

yea and the person who owns the factory right now owns less in that system.

>of his time

>appeal to authority

Marx was an idiot

Inaccurate, there are adults in this pic, only someone under 18 can be a communist because it's an ideology completely about taking other peoples shit and whining about it

>appeal to subjectivity
user is an idiot.