People talk a lot about record snowfalls and name snowstorms with shitty names like "ellie and charles...

people talk a lot about record snowfalls and name snowstorms with shitty names like "ellie and charles. lets show them what a real snowstorm is.

shit, I meant to title the thread. oh well, nothing I can do now. anyways, in this thread we're trying to use meme magic to create a supersnowstorm across the northeast.

bump

Fuck snow. So glad I moved to the tropics. Was tired of having 8 months of winter in Edmonton every damn year...

aw come on, its not so bad if you have a snowblower like everyone else.

bumping.

Not so much the snow but the -30C or lower weather. I hate the fucking cold.

I'm getting the feeling that you would support global warming.

bumping this thread.

shit, this is the kind of snow we need in the northeast!

What a bunch of noobs. Buildings in snowy climates are supposed to have steeper roof slopes to prevent snow from building up to the point the weight becomes a danger.

I was in Kiruna (northernmost city in sweden) a few weeks ago. It was wonderful, I even saw some auroras. Lots of snow everywhere and temperatures around -12°C during the day.
Was kinda depressing returning home to +12°C and everything being muddy...

neat, got any more pics?

I didn't take any pictures myself.
Tbh I don't think you can take decent pictures of Auroras with a normal camera. Most are taken with long exposure and professional cameras

This far into the century and people still use the primitive method to rid of the snow. Why hasn't anyone invented something really hot that melts the snow as you hold it up to the snow? You know, like a really hot rod or ball or something, I dunno. Or some sort of lazer or something.

oh man, that's epic.

just got 20-25cm of snow overnight here in QC, Canada

Feels comfy to stay inside

I'm jealous, we need more snow in the northeast in usa, so far its all green as I can see.

view from my window

beautiful pic user, I wish I could be there.

thanks, I find it really peaceful too

the best is at night when the moon gets alot of reverberation and the whole sky gets illuminated in a orange/almost dreamlike light

here is my car that i should probably shovel before it freezes

But is it snowball snow?

Are you talking about hitting the slopes and doing lots and lots of cocaine?

Is this Halifax? It looks exactly like this outside right now.

nah, I'm talking about using meme magic to create a supersnowstorm.

yep, extremely heavy and tiring to shovel. Im talking out of shape people dying every winter of a cardiac arrest because they go too ham.

Last winter when I was shoveling this kind of snow I was bare chested because I was sweating harder than while running a marathon
old chinese man asked me if I was "sick" because It was like 1-2C outside lol

QC mate

bumping.

wheres this from?

You should build Sup Forums a tiny snowman and report back.

this.

Can't tell, still nice tho.

How are we going to do that OP?
Do you want us to raise our hands and give all our energy to the thread or some shit?

digits would work. if theres enough digits, there will be enough energy to meme it into reality. its happened before.

bumping.

and yes, I want you to give this thread energy through the power of digits.

No thnx. Ima line them up. Hit me up if you're down to ski.

ok bruh. just do your thang.

May in Sweden

GOD DAMN. WE NEED THAT!

bump

Shed du Costco? La mienne à été écrasée par la neige y'a une couple d'anées. J'en ai faite une vraie après ça.

come on please, we need meme magic to create a supersnowstorm across the northeast!

Do you not understand how thermodynamics work?

The rich schools in my area had heated tennis courts so they could play in winter. Tax dollars at work.

can we meme it into reality? a supersnow storm?

Oui, je l'ai depuis 2009 et j'en suis très satisfait, je m'en sers pour stocker la pompe de ma piscine et 3 vélos

Wish we still had cars like that

maybe not, as they were unsafe.

It worked with Trump!

yeah it did. I just want digits so that It can happen.

SPIRIT BOMB!

say what? what does that mean?

bumping this thread to provide meme magic to create a super snow storm in the northeast.