V is also not the half of W in an equation

because (1 x 10) + 5

Conglaturation

12 you fucking retards.

10+10+10=30
10+5+5=20
5+1+1+1+1=9
5+(1*10)=15

sorry, I realised it's 15. I'm an idiot.

wrong since you have specific definitions of values. that 5 + 2 + 2 = 9 so logic dictates that 2 beer = 2 and 1 beer = 1. Otherwise you need to start with the first line and claim that one bottle is not 10 because a bottle is not defined. The deklaration of the value of 2 beers is in line 3, so why shouldn't you use 2beer/2 in line 4. It is mathematically bsolutly correct.

He should shoot himself because he has 25% and other tooo peeople shoot one another leaving Mr whit the only one the answer is to shoot himself in the head because of that 25% and two other guys shooting each other.

15, fucking easy. PEMDAS motherfuckers

because of the symbol that is used, to represent the values is not the same, even though you can make logic jumps that one is the half of the other, by having different symbols you should not assume it
11 =/= 1 + 1

He has 1/4 chance to hit his head though.
He might hit another part of his body, which would cause agony.
Also insert Breaking Bad reference.

This is impossible... You are forced on a route... let's start at the exit, you are forced then to go:
up, up, up, down. Then you can either go left, which forces you to go up, and you are in a dead end, or go down. From there you can go left, forced up, forced up, forced dead end, or right. Going left from there forces you left (no route twice) and then up, dead end, going up forces you right (no route twice), and then all patch towards the Entrance are blocked by the no route twice rule.

i'm so good at math, look at me, i'm the biggest fag here

now i solved the 2nd too

buzz kill

you probably thought it was 16, didn't you

you should solve this

only A

am i the only intelligent creature here ?

first kill black because then he has a 25% chance to survive,

if he shoots the grey ho cannot survive the shoot of mr. black

Unless you can go back the same path you came, this is not helpful. Again, coming from the exit, you can only go up, then only up again,blocking the upper way to this square. Meaning you can only get there By taking the lower path, blocking off both paths. Unless the "Never turn back" meant, you can go down the same route twice, just not by immediately turning back, in which case, this puzzle is easy as fck and already solved prior. But assuming you may only cross an old path, but never walk it down twice, it's impossible.

2 * 19 ^ (1 / 2)

sqrt(19^2 + 19^2)

>unironically using facebook memes

just kys yourself, all fo you

Its 70 the wine is 10, the burger is 5 and the beer is 2.

ps it´s me

there is no deffinition of "hotdog"

Neeeext

You seem to have an ego thing going on.
Just an observation.

lrn2calculus

5pi/2

correct

All of them, silly.

Also, those rectangles were not defined as "cards".
Also, those letters and numbers were not defined as "on" those rectangles.
Also, png ignores differentiation of cards, or type: e.g. playing, 3x5, business, etc.
Also, png assumes autism spectrum for all those able to solve based on the audience most regularly viewing this thread.
Also, png assumes anime teacher image will interest viewers to actually participate.
Also, I am now subliminally correcting 2 into a 4 so it will think about AK-47 rifles.

all wrong as expected of an american education system

Incorrect

A and 7.
A because if it's an odd number, we're out.
7 because if it's a vowel, we're out.
Not K because it could be even or odd and we'd be fine.
Not 2 because it could be a consonant or a vowel and we'd be fine

Sorry wrong again.

>Never turn back
You did.

uhm first i´m german and the sqrt of 722 ( (19²) + (19²) ) is fucking 26.870....

you nigga

boi that is 60

Screw you for making this a Taylor series problem. Just what are you trying to measure, intelligence or free time? Fuck right off m80.

no look better
i turned around

4?

No, you're wrong. If you think what I wrote is the wrong answer, you're asking the wrong question, because what I wrote is the right answer to the question you actually asked.

my bad, thats actually the max number. answer is 1 if you are lucky

max is 3 btw I guess I am just dumb

The integral of sin(x)/x from 0 to infinity is pi/2

it´s 100 you dumbass
this aint hard

5pi/2

3x=30
x+2y=20
y+2z=9

x=10
y=5
z=2

y+z*x=?
5+2*10=25 (BEMDAS)

The answer is 25

first i tried to explain with prime numbers but it was wrong

it were the the t´s in the names of the numbers

excuse my bad english

Drunk. The answer is DRUNK.

Your reasoning was wrong and your answer was wrong.

Try again but this time think 'Winner' not 'Wiener'.

Correct

y'all fucking retarded??

(me)
or
53.740.... ( if the markings are at the half )

rly ?????
this is just 1 beer x 1 flask
so it is (1x10) +5

you stupid idiot go back to 1st grade

The weight on the left side increases through the pingpongball and the string, the weight on the right side stays nearly the same. (The waterlevel rises, thus it gets a bit heavier, however, the ping-pong-ball-side has the same increase in addition.)

Can I have whatever you're smoking?

no

Oh yeah, didn't notice that
I must be really fucking autistic

again the german nazi scientist :D

i think i found a new hobby

5 + (1*10) = 15
not how you can arrive at any other solution.

Tip to the left

the ping pong ball will float up and the steel ball has now more Vol. so the right side will fall

No, my reasoning was right and my answer was right. Formal proof below.

Premises:
1. if Vowel(X) then Even(x) (given)
2. Vowel(A) (analytical truth)
3. ~Vowel(K) (analytical truth)
4. Even(2) (analytical truth)
5. ~Even(7) (analytical truth)
Proof:
6. Even(A) (modus ponens 1, 2)
7. ~Vowel(7) (modus tollens 1, 5)

If the premises are true, then the conclusion must be true, because this is a valid deductive proof.

Therefore, if the conclusion is not found to be true, then at least one of the premises must not be true.

The analytical truths are true.

Therefore, if the conclusions are false, then the line 1 premise is false.

Therefore, A and 7 must be examined. QED bitch

Nowhere in the problem does it state that if one side contains a letter that the other side must contain a number, nor that if one side has a number that the other side will be a letter.

Standard order of operations.

20 > - 38

Tilt left. Left = ball + mass of water of eq vol displaced. Right = only the water

That's irrelevant to my reasoning. The problem states that if one side is a vowel, the other must be an even number. That's the only assumption I'm going off of in this proof.

thats not an 8

op: Ha anyone who gets this trick question wrong is retarded.

literally the only people who aren't tricked are fucking autismos. Normal thinking brains don't catch the trick because they work with logical assumptions.

90 IQ spotted