Hey guys, do you remember me?

Hey guys, do you remember me?

Other urls found in this thread:

pretty-grotesque.tum---blr.com/
insta---gram.com/degrotesquedami/
twi---tter.com/degrotesquedami
boostaddict.com/showthread.php?3190-Kerligurl13/page5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God i haven't had arby's in a million years.

Also I wonder whatever happened to her

Damn she let herself go..

> be careful who yoi make fun of in highschool
.. Gets uglier. Kek

>pretty-grotesque
At least she acknowledged it.

Looks like a Macy's Thanksgiving balloon that crashed into a living room cause hey filled it with swamp gas...

Gross! She should put a gun in her mouth and mak a brain slushie.

>twf fat lesbo gets more pussy than you
>end me

Would breed repeatedly/10

That's a shame but honestly who's surprised? I mean did you see her father and the environment she grew up in? And then that guy died, I saw her "apology for rape accusations" video when she was 14 and saw the writing on the wall for her.

When did she start needing a wheelchair?

she gets the same kind of pussy as hers, so nothing of value is being lost

To her credit tho she does look genuinely happy these days, and is much more mellow in general. So I guess Jessie slaughter VS life was a draw.

she dun goofed

meh. would bang.

I think her dad got arrested in 2011 after punching Jessie in the face, so I'm not sure if his death was an entirely negative effect on her life.

>Jessi
They (?) are Damien now

pretty-grotesque.tum---blr.com/
insta---gram.com/degrotesquedami/
twi---tter.com/degrotesquedami

That's still her dad tho, and her dad seemed to at least kind of care about her. I'm the interviews they gave him he was all like "I was just trying to support my daughter and defend her against the haters" which is hilarious but not a bad sentiment.

yeah it's "They" but I think we should use "She" or "It's

“I’m a non-binary AFAB transperson, my pronouns are they/them. I used to be internet famous and go by the name “Jessi Slaughter”. My experiences have shaped me, I have bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and borderline personality disorder. I am also physically disabled, I have a compromised immune system, severe asthma, chronic migraines, and a skin condition. But I try to live as fully as I can. I enjoy art and music and food and going to cons and shows.
Ask me if you need anything tagged, I’ll be more than happy to tag it for you.”

lel

moar?

Who is she, did she gain weight?

jesus fuck she get uglier with the day

the girl that made anons dun goofed

WTF happened to her? she used to be skinny didn't she?

Fucking seriously? God damn she has let herself GO.

we can fix that...

Her father got arrested for child abuse, died from a heart attack and she was placed in foster care.

Why are americans so fucking fat and disgusting?

>omg this person doesn't please my penis! that's the only reason to exist so they should just STOP!

newfag

It's funny because other countries are actually fatter but you're absolutely OBSESSED with america.

t. american in denial

Damien, as “Jessi Slaughter,” was a big emo music fan and was active on Myspace and Stickam, a streaming video platform popular with teens and emo scene kids (like today’s YouNow).

On her corner of Stickam Jessie was slutshamed for rumors of her affair with a 25 year old emo band singer, she was 11 and denied it.

This and her videos cursing her "haters" attracted the attention of Sup Forums, who began a trolling campaign. (Damien believes someone from school originally posted the video to Sup Forums.) It was this harassment that led Damien’s father freakout video.

After the video things had changed. “I kind of lost all my friends and had to make new friends,” Damien says. “I had a clique of friends — the emo kids — in sixth grade, and none of them wanted anything to do with me after."

Life was not kind to Damien in the following years. Not long after the video, they were placed into foster care. “My dad was really abusive toward me and my mom,” says Damien. “You kind of saw the anger issues with him [in the video], and that put extra stress on the family, which made him even angrier.” In 2011, their father died of a heart attack.

In all that time, the harassment never totally stopped. “At first I was like, well, it's public and people are dicks. But when people are actively seeking your stuff out to send you hateful messages and harass you, that's scarier to me.”

Six years later, Damien has some perspective on what happened. They have an active Tumblr, where despite occasional trolling, they have found a positive community. They get messages from people asking for advice and help dealing with harassment. “I want to use my experiences to help other people, and also to help myself grow as a person and to get more involved with things that can help other people.”

The internet is a very different place now that it was in 2010. Somehow, in the years in between, it has become something of a more compassionate place.

sounds like he dun goofed

>The internet is a very different place now that it was in 2010. Somehow, in the years in between, it has become something of a more compassionate place.
i'm sad now

It used to be almost pure anarchy where people could be who they want, but of course it got destroyed by law and order

You used to be butifel, now youre just a haram pig

I want to see her pussy now. It looked good to me then, it'll look great to me now!

American who is mad that the stereotype for their country is a fat and stupid person

I'd hit it.

Where I can find her old pics? I never stored them

In the deep web duuhh, but be carefull, that place is full of hackers DDD:

Me either. I sort of make a habit of NOT keeping or downloading CP...lol

prison is not my natural habitat

mods. This guy is asking for CP

>Where I can find her old pics? I never stored them

It was a juicy little twat she had, with a little hypertrophic labia, nothing major really. It was cute. She probably beat it into that shape, being normally sexual and all.

But Cool Pictures aren illegal fam

hey, she is not a child anymore

shes gross, but goddamn I'd fuck her with the cyber police watching

with the cyber

So this guy's joking right? Sup Forums in 2010 didn't really post that shit right?

So you fap to your moms kiddie pics cause shes not a child anymore?

I'm backtracing this.

If shed had some, I would

Hey guys, it's the cyber police. Did someone call?

Sup Forums wasn't as full of moral fags as it is today. Sure there were pics, but they got backtraced and that's all she wrote

>more compassionate place.
hahhahahahahhahahahahaha

i was there when the call was made, the call that got us all goofed for the first time

wtf, ignoring morals why would you risk a possibility of stumbling upon CP and getting your ass beat by big black meat, just to browser a shitty meme machine?

>damn that belly, sexy as fuck

Paranoid much?

I live in the same town as her...i feel bad i kinda wanna make her lose weight and make her a sucessful person.shes sucha pity didt her dad kill himself or something?seriously tragic all because she wanted to fit in with the supposed cool slutty girls...

hi damien

shes on chaterbate whats the link

I'd be visiting her at least once a week to fuck if I lived near her. Doesn't seem like she would charge much.

Let her jerk off with her tumblrites in peace. There's nothing of value there anyways.

>So this guy's joking right? Sup Forums in 2010 didn't really post that shit right

A Sup Forumsunch of tards went ape shit, like there was something seriously wrong with her vag. like this: The roast beef meme took on a life of it's own, much larger than life. There was nothing wrong her vag. It just needed to grow up to be legal. She was a sexually curious kid that needed a lot of attention.

Her parents were not internet savvy in the least, and her mom just stayed out of the picture for the most part. Stayed out of her life from what I can see - not giving her the home education life lessons she needed to survive and be happy.

>shes on chaterbate whats the link

How do you know she's on chatterbate?

chaturbate

bing images goes fucking crazy when you look up her images on there

It's like I can feel the government spying... serious slow down on an otherwise powerful computer.

boostaddict.com/showthread.php?3190-Kerligurl13/page5

Pay attention to spoilers

Nah, you had to see that shit. It was pretty fuckin rekt.

>Nah, you had to see that shit. It was pretty fuckin rekt.
I saw it. Labial hypertrophy is real, and she had some of it, but it comes naturally, not as a result of being 'rekt'

Her labia wasn't that bad, or unattractive, unless you're like the Sup Forums tard virgins that demand a clean line for a vulva that shows nothing of the fleshy parts.

There's a bunch of us that get plenty of pussy that don't mind differences in bodies and pussies that much, as long as it's clean, disease free,motivated and legal.

Someone post the webm of her giving head to a crossdresser.

*** WE'RE ALL THINKING IT. WOULD SOMEONE JUST POST THE FUCKING PICS GODDAMMIT.

That'd be greaaat. How come you don't have it?

Hey, where's the pic of her with cum all over her face? I've seen it, didn't save it, but it would be nice to have it put up again for the sake of having her cum covered face on the internet as she's slowly wittering away from whatever disease her ugly ass has contracted.

Her labia done goofed....cuntsequenses were never the same....

She had a nice vulva. It just needed love and attention. You're all racist bigot misogynistic trump supporters.

Why won't you embrace communism, where all girls are number one?

damn.

poor girl though

I mean she was only 11

>The internet is a very different place now that it was in 2010. Somehow, in the years in between, it has become something of a more compassionate place.

I think this is true. We've become more, mature, or at least, elegant in our shenanigans.

>I think this is true. We've become more, mature, or at least, elegant in our shenanigans.

I disagree. 4Chams was much more forgiving in 2006 for people to explore young ideas without so much harsh trolling.

2 examples.

Yea,like when chicks don't mind an uncut guy with three inches of harmless foreskin flapping in their face,see how loved that dude is...

if you can't fill out three inches of foreskin when erect you have other issues.

Most won't gross out if the guy makes them laugh, full head of hair, has a fat wallet, nice pad, nice car, 6 foot or taller or better, cock is 7" and thick or better.

Athletic, 6'2", 8" cock, dimples,educated, career, stock portfolio, owns own home(s), new European luxury sports sedan, insatiable sexual appetite and stamina.

The foreskin won't matter.

I joined tumblr for bbc domination pics and small penis humiliation pics so that's all I have on my tumblr... Do you think Damien would mind if I followed them?

>eurocuck triggered by facts and jealously obsessed with america

( ͡°enny face ͡°)

see

>Do you think Damien would mind if I followed them?

It depends.

It depends on whether or not Damien appreciates bbc domination pics and small penis humiliation pics.

If Damien likes that sort of thing, and enjoys those pictures, she will surely enjoy you. She will embrace you with all the love you deserve.

If she doesn't like bbc domination pics and small penis humiliation pics and people that follow those sorts of things, then you may be left out in the cold.

She might ignore your request.

Annnd just like that my hard drive has to go to the bottom of the lake..thanks 4chins....

Yeah it's sad as fuck, when she was twelve a pedofile Sup Forumsyard flew in from new York and got her pregnant, then she tried to say the father was the lead singer of black veiled bride, which got her attacked and slutshamed by their tween army so badly this time that she took a shit ton of pills and had an accidental miscarriage in her suicide attempt. That's what makes her "Rape apology" video to black veil brides so fucking sad. Especially how the girl filming wants nothing to do with Jessie and distances herself to avoid Jessie's slutstigma.