I'm a part-time 26yo private math teacher

I'm a part-time 26yo private math teacher.
One of my 16 years old student has sent me this selfie, telling me she was cold, and asking if I would indeed come tomorrow at 8pm. Question makes no sense because I always come at the same hours, no need to ask.
She is quite a hottie, but she is borderline retarded (failed at midschool exam).

Not sure if she is just being stupid or playing with me.
How do you think I should react ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-06gEHAx2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bait

She's cold.

Go tomorrow.

Chills suck.

You already know what you've gotta do, user.

She's cold. Go now ya terd

16 is legal in most places

prove you're actually a math teacher.

Show that all nontrivial zeros of the riemann zeta function are nums with real part 1/2

not worth to get your ass in a trouble

Women are always cold.

fucking kek

How much of a pedo / perv ate you?

A student sent you a message to verify an appointment and included a fully clothed picture.

Why are you running off and getting all sexual with that?
That's fucked up man.

She may be stupid, but there's not much intelligence required to notice that your private math teacher is occasionally starring at your lips, tits and ass, and would most likely fuck you like an animal, given the opportunity...

Hot teen girls like to toy with men, testing how attractive they can be... ask her private questions and/or slowly initiate physical contact but do not act like you just cant wait to fuck her because theres a high chance you will be rejected and even humiliated.

Naww

You just want him to do your homework for you.

respond with, "my love of math always warms me"

she asked because its supposed to be a snow day look outside you fucking retarded fuck

ROLL

Just interpret it literally and don't read into it any further user. You're her math tutor and you know how old she is... Morality aside, that wouldn't look good in court.

OHHHHHHH SHIT I GOT DUBS

DO IT OP YOU FAGGOT

>riemann zeta function
Sorry user, he probably only does real maths

topkek. good luck on the nobel hunt.

She wants you to get fired for whatever reason. Don't follow your dick.

Duh, fuck her then give her an A. That's how it has always been done.

Age of consent is probably 16, but that excludes people who have authority over the 16 year old. That means teachers, coaches, clergy, etc.

snoop for n00dz

>nobel

for maths? kys

>26
>16
kys faggot

I'm not getting "all sexual".
Where did I mention sex ?

She initiates contact and send me a picture of herself trying to look cute. It could very well be innocent. It could also not be.
That's why I am here, asking people.

Drop her as a client, she's obviously trying to take you down.

say- hey, yes ill be over tomorrow, can you send me a pic so i can review?
-if she says creeper-- say you meant of the hw she's supposidly stuck on,,,,
-if wins, post!!!

That sounds retarded.

user, just reply like a normal, well-adjusted person who didn't interpret her message sexually. Like, "You bet, stay warm. Keep working on your long division" or whatever the fuck.

As said, women of that age flirt to test the waters and see how attractive and manipulating they can be. Don't give in to it. If she really wants your attention like that, she'll keep trying harder.

Can confirm. My gf is such a fucking faggot when it comes to winter. They have less body fat or something so they're always cold.

Just tell the girl you'll do all her work with you if she sucks your pickle

/thread

this
100% this

She wants money. Dude... bail.

Are you a virgin?

Bitch sends a pic to someone you normally wouldn't send a pic to. She definitely wants to be more than teachers little pet.

Deoendimg on how much of a slut she is, you can easily fuck this dumb cunt.

She wants you to ask if her nipples are hard...

let's see if 26 goes into 16

back to back dubs have spoken!

ugly nose wnb

There are ways to go about this without looking like a creep AND getting it in with her, but OP is a literal math tutor who has probably never been with a girl, so don't attempt this. It will end in pain. Primarily deep in your butthole.

Spotted an autist.

if not bait - don't do it, just do your fucking job and nothing more, bring an extra sweatshirt or blanket to keep her warm and keep studying, if she's in a bad housing situation call child protection services.

Lmao
>implying there's a math Nobel
I'll take to the fields in my medal cart

>would berry dick in

Don't fall for that shit. A bit of poon ain't worth fucking your life over. That you're even considering this is a big red sign on your 'life choices' chart.

This is not the right place to ask man

If you manage to fuck her during your math lessons, you will end up taking money for banging a teen hottie.
Thats like the most epic win I can think of, nothing competes with that.

I wish you good luck, you will need it.

Are you? He's right, she's texting the waters. If he starred flirting back right away she'd be satisfied in knowing she's hot enough to seduce a 26 year old. If he doesn't react to her flirting she will try harder.

Fuck her user. No regrats

Age not on the clock old enough for cock

>you should send pic without the sweater
If she sends, you're good. She dtf.
If reply with something like..
>why?
>I want to see if you have your math book under there and are studying
Then abort unless she sends more pics or continues flirting.

She's young so will probably need you to lead it into anything more than clothed pics. Unless she's an actual slut. She looks about 18. Just go for it.

Most importantly, post fucking results nao

youtube.com/watch?v=K-06gEHAx2E
M

If she is indeed trying to just SEE if she can. If he wants to get it in with a younger bitch, he's gonna have to take lead at some point. She already took a big leap by sending a pic. Sending a pic to someone a normal person wouldn't just send a pic like that too. Means she's dtf.

She prolly just wants to pass his class

No, you don't pass or fail tutors. They just help you. Maybe OP doesn't look like a frogman and actually has a bitch that wants to fuck him. Never pass on opportunities to fuck. Especially younger girls. If it's legal in your state, go for it.

Life is too short

That's the whole point. I'm kind of fucked. I don't want to reveal the fact that I'm aroused by her. But I don't want to close the door or discourage her.

I'm thinking about not answering her message.
That might makes her think more about me.
Then at our next encounter I will pretend that I'm a busy guy, and that I've forget it... of course I will still act all charming and "warm".
That's a technique working well for "older girls" (20yo+), but not sure how a 16yo with the IQ of a 14yo will react to it...

This op.

You're either deluded or a troll. Fuck off haha.

>>this
maths jokes ftw

>a pic like that.

Like what?
There is nothing even remotely sexual or sexualy suggestive about the pic or anything she said.

underrated post

she basically told you she is cold and doesn't want to go to the lesson tomorrow and is checking to see if you're going to do it or not.

How is any of this sexual?

you need to get caught, so you can look back at this moment.

Op, If she wanted you she would have sent a picture of her hard nipples poking against a T-shirt saying she was cold.

Not completely covered by a heavy coat only showing half her head.

She's cold, you're a perv.
Maybe you should contact another math tutor and have him take your place before you rape her if you think that picture means she wants to fuck.

Unless your a woman

Lol not responding to a student you teach. OP are you fucking retaded?

She doesn't want to go to your class in the freezing winter, you retard

You guys are either virgins or acoustic

yeah but by not replying you run the risk of her assuming you're not interested and forgetting about you. im assuming this girl doesnt have a great attention span

Wrong beta boy. The message is always in the medium. Not responding will make her think you feel she's not good enough for you. Disqualifying a woman will make her increase her efforts, but I doubt you know anything about that kind of game.

Well we can't all be electric...

she's probably just being quirky/cute to test how ppl react to her. you know being that age and all. you're a private teacher so obviously she is more comfortable with you.

I lold.
A lot.

We prefer the term a capella.

>They have less body fat or something
Women have more body fat. This is something even young teenagers know

ask her why she is cold

>hurr durr I will no-show on our regularly scheduled tutoring sessions and pretend I forgot cause I'm such a busy important guy, even though she sent me a reminder text asking if I will be there
>I will do all this to play mind games in hopes of attracting this 16 year old girl while I'm in my late mid 20s
you're pathetic, OP

yeah while that might be true for WOMEN she's 16. not replying to her text might make her embarrassed about the whole thing closing up any opportunity he had

>They have less body fat or something so they're always cold.
Muscle makes you warm user. Women have less muscle. Fat is storage
>inb4 something retarded
Blubber is more complex than "my gf is bbw and studies communication"

He didn't say he wouldn't show up, just that he wouldn't reply to her text.

Calm yourself, read it again, then try to formulate yourself better next time, for the sake of discussion.

>running "game" on a 16 year old girl who is supposed to be your student when you're 26
kys fam

>asking people on Sup Forums
>people
>Sup Forums

ok, so ignore the "no-showing" part, where I misinterpreted OP. The rest of the post still applied

Quit now. Quit teaching and go get a job where you can't be accused of sexual harassment or misconduct. Don't ever look back.