FACTS ARE SIMPLE AND FACTS ARE STRAIGHT

FACTS ARE SIMPLE AND FACTS ARE STRAIGHT

>Sir I believe you've dropped your beautiful house

DUBS OF A GOVERNMENT MAN

this ain't no party

THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE!

I REPEAT MYSELF WHEN UNDER STRESS I REPEAT MYSELF WHEN UNDER STRESS I REPEAT MYSELF WHEN UNDER STRESS I REPEAT MYSELF WHEN UNDER STRESS

was it autism?

w2c??

test

>Mfw I started listening to Talking heads two days ago
>Havent been able to stop
HOW DO I STOP?

buy a suit that fits

FIND A CITY
FIND YOURSELF A CITY TO LIVE IN

first
Take a look at these hands

get some wild wild life

Let the days go by user

Thought control, user. You get onboard anytime you like.

STOP MAKING SENSE

only one dubs itt? things fall apart. it's scientific.

same as it ever was

Fight fire with fire.

THIS AIN'T NO PARTY
THIS AIN'T NO DISCO

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS

why did he wear big suits

If he pulled them off it would be extremely painful

you need something to
change your mind

Because he wanted his head to look smaller

for what purpose

to make his dick look bigger

FIRE CANNOT HURT A MAN!

Electric guitar is copied.
The copy sounds better.

IM A TUMBLER

I'm so thin.

LOST MY DUBS, TRYING TO ACT CASUAL

Tell me about Byrne. Why does he wear that big suit?

How did he get away with it?

I have an opportunity to watch Stop Making Sense in the theater tonight, for the first time ever. I hasten to add that despite enjoying le autistic bige suite meme-mane, I personally don't care much for Talking Heads, and I gave Brian Eno one clear, straight-up shot and I ended up not caring much for his music either.

Should i do it, or would it be wasted on me? :^)

If you have even the slightest interest in either the Talking Heads or well-made movies I would recommend it very much.

It's arguably the greatest concert film ever made, so yes. If you don't get TH after that, you have no taste.

1) It was the 1980s and political correctness hadn't saturated and marinated as fully in the culture as it has nowadays (say from the mid-1990s forward).

2) He played the character "straight" and not as a racial stereotype. He had also previously established a running sight-gag of appearing to be slightly different people in each returning shot, or "permutations on a man", and in this context morphing into a genial black guy isn't such an outrageous, transgressive leap.

3) Will Ferrell got away with INTENTIONALLY saying "NIGGA" on live television, not too long ago (about 15 years ago, an old sketch-commercial where Robert Goulet sings the rap hits) and not having his career destroyed in the process. Shortly thereafter, people like Kramer, Don Imus and Paula Deen were drummed out of polite society/their jobs for saying just the wrong thing at just-the-wrong time. Timing and context count.

HE WAS KANGZ

CHECK THESE DUBS
CHECK THESE DUBS
SOMEBODY CHECK THESE DUBS

>captcha pneus estacion

At least you noticed the Warning Sign