Ok so, i dunno if this is a thing, but i can move my dick without touching it

Ok so, i dunno if this is a thing, but i can move my dick without touching it
When i get hard i can have burst of blood flow thru muh dik and basically move it up for like one second
Then i have to wait for blood pressure to recharge (takes few seconds) to recharge in order to do it again
Am i a mutant?
Also, dump leaked maisie pics

yeah youre a mutant nobody else can move their dick

how the fuck do you move it mine just always points straight left

Holy shit howwww????

the mutant age is upon us.

You are not alone user i can do it

Come back with you can flick a coin off the end without using your hands, fool.

gtfo underage b&

Are you a wizard or something?

its called kegel muscles.

> somebody got their first boner today

12yo : beautiful little loli
19yo : first "accidental" nudes

How long will it take for her first sex tape ?

Are you telling us you didn't hit puberty until 19?

Clinch your asshole and anyone can do it. You are fucking slow.

I can flex my dick and it actually gets bigger/harder.

Fuck with me

Jesus christ

Fucking autist

OP is a faggot

im not kidding i wish i had a way to upload a video or something but i dont have the phone cable with me

Seriously ! That's not a thing ? I can do it, consistently too

89yo

holy shit dude dont listen to the trolls, medfag here, thats some serious thing (cant remember name) that means the blood vessels in your penis have fucked up. Get off Sup Forums and get to a hospital if you want to keep your manhood. Its mostly caused by excessive masturbation, but can happen for a few other reasons

This

all that happened is you discovered the muscle people learn to flex to last longer. No seriously, that works. Next time you're fapping see how long you can last using the stop-and-go method, whenever you're about to nut, stop, flex that muscle and think about something nonsexual for at least 30 seconds, then start again and repeat until you can't bear it. Best orgasm you'll ever give yourself.

Its just a keegal when your dick is hard. I do it all the time

Jesus, she has such a muscular back

I can do it as well.

I can do it too, but only when I'm hard. I sometimes pretend like it moves by itself when I'm with a girl, bitches love an independent dick who wants to fuck them.