What are you working on? What is your favorite card/combo/deck? General MtG Thread

What are you working on? What is your favorite card/combo/deck? General MtG Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/krenkos-spirit-animal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My favorite card

Buuump

Leovold with all expeditions, timetwister and inventions

I just play Star Wars X-Wing now

EDH master race btw, fuck modern - worst format ever.
Also fuck frontier, meme rhino the format

just made my first EDH deck with Mimeoplasm

Nice life you have there.

muh nigga. EDH best format.

Green/black - Meren

Next deck will be green infect with artifact support

Mimeoplasm is beast, as long as people are dumb enough to allow you build up or hit late game you should have a pretty sweat time.
Also most people don't run graveyard hate, nice choice of general user

All day long. Why fight just a battle when you can win a fucking war.

Death and taxes reporting in.

Yes, I know living Plane makes Lands 1/1s negating the need for deathtouch, but deathtouch allows you to take out creatures too. Plus, having 2/2 lands with nothing to block them makes it easier to finish off multiple opponents before decking yourself.

If they don't immediately quit once you pull this off.

you prefer standard over modern? lol
legacy is the best non edh format tho

Close second in the right deck.

Ah Avacyn. The Commander of the true Patrician. Why bother fighting when you can just destroy everything else and go for a nice, simple lifewin card?

I'm slowly building an affinity deck. but red aggro is my fav. Got a pretty boss white weenie.

Waiting for some cards in the mail to get the finishing touches on several legacy decks.

Excited to try out lands, aluren and reanimator.

When I first started playing this was my absolute favorite card in boros. Gods willing plus titans strength to casualy swing for 16 on turn 4, sometimes 20 with another cheep buff.

Forgot pic

Time twister. But played in beta unlimited 4th edition phase remember I bought a booster box of cronicles

Post more combos. I need inspiration. Or at least new ways to be a dick to my friends.

as a bonus, don't even have a way to interrupt the combo so the game gets stuck in a loop.

Gets better with jeskai acendency on the board

Monowhite

Aether Vial+ Rishadan Port.
Or just Tooth and nail for Mikeas the unhallowed and Triskeleon

Kalstrasi Healer plus Zulaport Cutthroat. Keep bringing creatures in and out and you win by turn 10

Vampire nighthawk & stromkirk captain. Firststrike+deathtouch in general is really nice

i quit playing magic 2 months ago after playing competitively for 2.5 years. not really regretting it honestly

Alesha has some pretty fun combos.

don't you have to also sac another creature for that to work? otherwise you sac the human before his ability happens

I want dega in modern

You just need master in your graveyard. He can only be declared as an attacker alone, but alesha cheats him in. If they have no blockers you kill them during the damage step. You also have the chance to make master unlockable with s rouges passage before blockers are declared.

That combo was abused in Kaalia before Alesha, back when Grisselbrand was unbanned in EDH

"If Humble Defector isn’t on the battlefield as its ability resolves, but the target player is still a legal target, the ability will resolve. You’ll draw two cards, even though the player won’t gain control of Humble Defector."

Nope, that works exactly how user described it.
>Tap defector
>Refocus in response
>Tap
>Collateral Damage in response
>Draws now resolve, and there is no valid target for opponent to gain control of.

Turn one:
Mountain
Discard Simian Spirit Guide for the red mana
Drop Mass Hysteria and Goblin Lackey
Put Krenko, Mob Boss on the battelfield free of charge
Tap him for 2 goblin tokens
Keep pooping out goblin tokens and win, throw in Impact Tremors for collateral damage.

Current favorite EDH deck is this bad boy here. Not my alter though, I'm using the other version. It's a combo jund deck (murderous redcap + melira + free sac outlet) with a token subtheme. Took me and a friend about 9-10 hrs total of working on it to perfect it. It dominates and people usually aren't ready for Jund combo.

this is my next deck though. Also have a Trostani token deck.

i just got this card som witch made me a bit happy

One of my favorite decks to run is my Bruna Deck. Epic combo with using Traumatize on myself and then attacking with Bruna to drag out all those Auras in my graveyard for an almost guaranteed O-KO

>Traumatize on myself
I feel like that card should always be used on yourself.

What's your recent buy Sup Forums?
pic related

sick

Throw some untap effects in and then you can combo off your cards and all your friends cards as well.

Shit card

Shit combo but it's fun to pull off

I usually cycle between Jund midrange and Esper control.

>this card is pretty awesome

How do I make goblin decks work ?
I have one but it never seems to get running.

Do i just need to spam Krenko mob boss ?
Pic-related.

Diablo II

Get a mindcrank

Run Goblin Lackey, Goblin Chieftain, Goblin Warchief, Goblin King, Goblin Grenade, and Krenko(obviously)
There are a bunch of ways to play goblins but these guys are pretty vanilla over run. I have a lot of fun with mine.

Yea that combo would take forever.
This however is tits

This dude is a must with that as well.

Have to use that one user. Thanks

kinda threw together a deck based on this combo. It is super shitty and unlikely but yeah.

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/krenkos-spirit-animal/

I've always wanted to try and create a deck with that dude and shitloads of 0 mana equipments.
Don't know where to take it though

Damn son, must have crazy disposable income.
I make a decent amount of money, but I have a hard time dropping more than 20 bucks for a card.

Sucks because Gaea's Cradle and Capture of Xinxiao are the only cards I need for Edric.

to the bin

In my experience Krenko is in a bad spot.
He can't compete with the S tier decks, but is too big of a target in casual play.
Purphoros runs 80% of the same cards, but is way more resilient.

Krenko is nice though, especially with Goblin Chieftain. He can't get bolted out and you can poop those tokens same turn.

Kind of want to make an Omnitell deck but I think it's mainly just to make use of the emrakul I pulled from a modern masters pack. I've also thought about doing a wither deck for more casual play.

Absolutely not needed its part of a legacy deck. You will have the batterskull out on turn 2. and then start raping them with it while countering everything they cast.

probably turn 3 but ok