Public nudity pics and stories thread cont

public nudity pics and stories thread cont.

>be me
>find out 15 y o sister stole money from dad's wallet
>winter time
>around 6:30 in the morning
>make her do naked snow angels in park near my home
>she reluctantly agrees
>she strips, lies down on her back and starts doing snow angels
>I take her clothes and run as fast as I can home
>hear her yelling at me in panic
>look back and see her running after me, and then she trips and falls over
>get in house and lock door
>she bangs the door in panic then runs for the back door
>I get there first and lock it
>tell her to dance for me before I let her in
>watch her do the most awkward dance I've ever seen through the window
>she's practically crying now, so I decide she's suffered enough and let her in
Lesson learned, don't steal money from your parents

Those are some fine titties.

cruel but funny

I guess I'm moving the story over to here:

(You)
>Pastor Job is all excited to see us, and almost immediately quietly makes not that I have a hardon from looking at everyone
>my mom points out that yeah, I've had a real problem adjusting to that but that I'm doing better, hopes it won't be a problem, which is ridiculous because his cock is growing further down his leg just as he talks to her
>my Mom has shaved her bush at this point, it's just bare skin and it really turns me on
>Job asks if I want to meet some of the other boys, I say yeah, and my Mom just nods so he takes me down the hill to the shore where a couple of the boys were playing in the water, introduces me, then leaves me to them
>they're all in waist high water so it isn't until I come right up on them that I realize they've all got hardons, they explain they're water wrestling with each other and the waves
>in the process of showing me, one of them puts his arms around me as if to tackle me, but really rubs his cock on me and starts humping, while the water pushes us together
>feels really good when we hump each other
>pretty soon there's no pretense of wrestling, we're all deeper in the water hugging and grinding on each other
>the boy I'm with is maybe a year or so older, but his cock is bigger, he's rubbing it all over me
>a larger wave comes and he holds me tight, we get knocked into the shallow water
>when the water recedes a bit we're both on our knees, him behind me, his cock rubbing against my ass cheeks
>he doesn't stop, presses his dick right between my cheeks and cums all over my back, then we go back in the water and join the other boys
>end up with three of us pressing our bodies together, until I get sandwiched between the two of them, we're all humping each other
>end up cumming together on the boy in front of me, feels so good, and afterwards we all just float around for a bit until we get called to come back.

She needed to be taught a lesson

keep going, were still here

any more of this girl from last thread?

or this one too?

really appreciate it man

The two guys are touching each other and the the girls who are touching them are clothed. The naked girls want nothing to do with them.

Nice story please continue

Still not asking for it

Bump

Type the story faster

Thanks bro, I was worried the gay would scare people away, but it's pretty integral to things.

>so the boner club consists mainly of a boy a few months younger than me, we're gonna call him Danny, and the older boy who humped my ass in the last post, Caleb
>Danny was the boy I was face to face with when I came, he seemed to really like me and was excited to follow me around and explain stuff
>I was given a towel, and found that most adults had one to sit on or to conceal their erections, so I had it kind of loosely tied around me a lot at first
>that little dinner went pretty late, the adults started to drink wine (which seemed odd even as a kid), and the kids were all kind of grouped together regardless of age or gender
>we all decided to play hide and seek in the almost pitch black, Caleb and another boy were seeking
>Danny and I are hiding together, he wants to hide in the community center building, which we weren't supposed to go in, but he wanted to show me something
>we go inside, no adults in the hall or anything, but we can hear noise, so we creep down the hall and peek in the rooms
>sure enough, there are adults in there fucking or playing with each other, Swinging was a big thing in the community and the party was a good excuse
>we peak in a few until we get to one in particular where a lot of noise is coming from
>peak inside
>my mother is bent over a table sucking one guy off, while Pastor Job is fucking her from behind, apparently the dinner being her initiation into the community
>so I watch for a lot longer than was normal
>me and Danny aren't even really thinking about the game, but we've both got boners and are going into the choir closet to hide
>before we get there we pass a man coming in, probably in his late thirties or early forties, and his eyes get wide when we realizes we're there, then he calms down and gives us a hard time for spying
>asks us if we got excited, tells us to take off our towels

Need sleep type faster

anyone got more college run nudes?

I dig the girl on the right.

Was expecting a blowjob. Damn.

Why do the dudes have tatoos in the same spot. I feel like theyre gay.

Gross, are thes sluts dogging?

showing off at nudes a poppin event

More of this gold I beg

I will, promise, stuff keeps coming up and I'm typing on mobile, but I just got my laptop out.

>I'm scared shitless so he pulls my towel off, sees my boner and Danny's boner next to me, asks us what we were doing and we tell him playing hide and seek
>He asks me if I'm the kid whose Mom just joined, I tell him yeah and he just laughs, then tells us to show him where we were going to hide
>we go into the choir changing room, where they prep and have robes, he closes the door behind us and locks it, but the window is clear if anyone walked past they could see in
>he tells us to get into the small closet as if we were hiding, when we get in we're pressed right against each other, then he starts telling us to kiss, and touch, giving commands while he strokes himself
>I actually really enjoy kissing Danny, and our dicks are touching and it's turning me on so much
>then the guy stands over us and puts his dick between us, tells us to kiss it, which Danny does without hesitation
>he asks me what I'm scared of, etc, puts his tip against my lips and I take him in my mouth for a few seconds before he pulls out, says now he's ready and leaves
>now me and Danny are hot and bothered and confused, we decide to keep kissing and touching
>don't know how much time passes, but after a bit another couple comes into the room, a man and a woman, and when they see us there they shout at us to get out, so we go running out, picking our towels off the floor
>when we get back outside the game is going in like the third or fourth round, Caleb asks where we went, we don't say anything
>a few hours later Danny's mom tells me I'm going to be sleeping over at their house for the night, and I walk home with his family
>his mom is petite but has amazing hips and perky breasts, and had a short haircut at the time
>can't look at her without getting hard, and I can see the similarities to Danny
Anyways, moving forward because that whole period was weird adjusting to.

mmm these girls are lovely

keep it coming

hambeast on the right not looking too happy

So skipping ahead to a point some 6-12 months later after we had been around a while. My mom, being the new girl in town, got a lot of attention from the swingers and was always having different men over, I would peek and watch her where I could, because our relationship was becoming more and more sexual.

>finally hit my puberty growth spurt a bit, grow a few inches and body leans out, cock gets a bit bigger, suddenly women are taking notice
>My mother especially
>what started as a joke, her offering me handjobs if I did things around the house, turned into her actually trading sexual favors for affection.
>if she wanted to watch a movie? We'd do so naked, and she'd jerk me off during
>I also learned Pastor Job essentially did whatever he wanted when it came to women (and boys). He'd come over from time to time, go straight to the bedroom with my mother, then come out and talk to me a bit, while his cock leaked my Mom's juices
>also, me and Danny masturbate together a lot, so I'm not at all afraid of male affection
>One day he comes to visit and asks me if I will hang out with him, and I agree, we go for a sandal walk along the beach, he tells me that I'm growing and attracting attention, and asks if I've ever been explained to the nature of the parties/dinners the adults have. I tell him I've spied before, he laughs and says that's common, and then asks if I've ever wanted to participate, and of course I say yes, he smiles, then says we need to determine if I'm ready
>we end up going to a woman named Nicole's house, she was the newest girl until my Mother showed up, apparently they've talked about this because she's expecting us. we take a few shots then each get a glass of wine, and right there in her kitchen he starts sucking me off
>feels fucking amazing at first, and she's watching it and obviously turned on
>when I'm good and hard he stops and they switch, she gets down on the counter and I get up onto her to start fucking missionary

what did her bush and tits look like back then?

my boner is confused but keep going

Finally some action

the one fat chick on the right looks soooooo terrified that everyone's gonna see her fatty fat rolls...

Why is that negress dressed like a cartoon character?

It's San Francisco. Pretty much explains it.

I feel bad for you user

>San Fran

Oh, right.

>Keep in mind, I'm like 13 at this point, so I blow my load pretty fast but it feels like I'm a god
>Pastor Job essentially tells me Nicole is essentially there for me to practice on, which was equal parts amazing and fucked up, but then he asks if I'm willing to do him a favor like he's done me
>Can't really tell Pastor Job no, but he's being nice about it so I kind of enthusiastically say yeah, that I want to please him
>we all go back into Nicole's bedroom, she lays on the bed first, then me on top of her, then Pastor Job starts playing with my ass, getting me wet and ready, then we start fucking
>I had no idea what to expect, the pain wasn't anything really, I was drunk and had played with my ass before, but this was beyond any of that, and the whole time Nicole is stroking my cock and pawing all over me
>I felt like I was on fire but it was so hot, I could feel every thrust inside of me, and my cock was going wild
>he came inside of me, and my cock dribbled cum the whole time. He apologized, saying he never does that and got carried away, asks if I'm okay and all of that
>when I tell them I am, they give me more wine, then we begin the walk back
>he tells me they have smaller individual swinger parties each night but that a bigger dinner was coming up that weekend, and that I should try and participate
>when I get home my mother can tell I've been with a woman and is acting strange, asking me how I liked it and all this, what did I do and how many times
>we argue a bit, then go our separate ways
>later when I'm in the living room sitting there she comes over without saying a word, drops to her knees in front of me, pushes my legs apart, and starts to suck me off

OC from French Beach.

dont stop
o
a
r

a popping event>?

She did this for a Dare. Never lived it down.

hurr durr all people in SF are gay but i'm a buttfucking redneck from bama hella gay

nice, more of her?

assblasted Commiefornian faggot with a BA in salad tossing detected

How's your day job at Starbucks going?

Long hair guy has matching chin hair and belly button hair

>hella

somebody shoot this asshole

kid on the left is gay, fucking fool is afraid to touch her tits when she fucking asking to be touched.

Girl on the right is pretty much a 10.

POST FASTER

Roll Damn Tide, bitch.
What makes you better than if you're just gonna generalize us all?

more?

If it makes you feel any better, almost everyone in this community that was an adult is either dead or in prison.

This reminds me of Nicole

This reminds me of Anna

>My mom blowing me culminates in me blowing my load on her breasts, and her quickly going to wash off
>when she comes back she straddles my waist, kisses me, and asks me do I love her
>I tell her yes, I still do, of course
>then she asks if I want to leave
>no, of course
>After that, me and Danny begin practicing anal, with him getting any lube he can find (at one point we used crisco) to lube each other up
>some afternoons we'd spend the whole time riding each others ass, trying to cum hands free, it was like discovering a new world, we just wanted to explore
>but I was also going to see Nicole like every day, and we actually got close, she become my confidant and we talked about everything, it made things seem normal
>she talked about how scared she was at first, how they shared her among four guys at the first party, and she was ready to leave, but Pastor Job visited her the next day and completely changed her mind
>she taught me all kinds of stuff, how to give great oral, how to "circle" my dick inside the girl to really make her feel it, and each time I would cum right inside of her, finishing and collapsing on top of her, my head resting on the pillows of her tits
>Pastor Job comes by to check on us one day while I'm there, and we end up double teaming her, and while I finished inside of her, he finished in my mouth
>he invited me over to dinner that night (the night before the big swinger party), and so naturally I agreed
>get there that night, we have dinner together just the two of us, he asks me about my mom (who has been confessing everything to him on his "visits") , and Danny, and if there are any women other than Nicole I'm interested in
>tell him how I've always been infatuated with Anna, he smiles and says she'll be there tomorrow.

OC, super drunk friend after a bonfire this summer. she probably doesn't even know these exist.

repost please

holy shit i know that record store

I'm the user who posted this (not the Alabama comment). Just to clarify, I wasn't saying all San Franciscans are gay or crazy, just that a lot of that goes on there, so it's not surprising.

haha, cool story.

not meant to be a 'cool story' just trying to share some OC with my Sup Forumsros. got all her essentials photographed. tits, ass, and pussy.

keep going kind sir

my bad...sounded sarcastic. what I meant to say was fun story to go with the pics.

God every room in these pics must smell like a fish factory.

>room?
most of these pics are outside, Sup Forumsro

moar?

But not all