Sup Forums what is the best way to shut up noisy neighbors. These nig-nogs blast music every god damned night until 4am...

Sup Forums what is the best way to shut up noisy neighbors. These nig-nogs blast music every god damned night until 4am. Is there any way I can get them to stop short of murder?

suck their dicks

the police

Just call the police. They'll kill them for you.

play Echosmith even louder

I've heard putting a cross in their front yard is a good idea as long as you set it on fire

move to iceland

Call police, say neighbors are being loud, say you thought you saw one if them brandishing a gun, cops kill nigbers for you.

Wait until they go to sleep at 4am then turn up the Iron Maiden.

I live in a college dorm. The RA is their friend so they get off the hook every night no matter what

poop on their doorstep every night they do this.

don't poop on their doorstep when they behave.

eventually they will learn the action-reaction and stop playing music.

I would but I would get in trouble. The RA here is black and plays favorites on who gets in trouble and who doesnt

>college dorm

Play some Johnny Rebel, really loud. Nignogs love Johnny Rebel so much they are gonna turn down their music, just to listen to Johnny Rebel!

so you're PAYING for the privilege of being BLACKED

Bang on their door and run.

If you live in an apartment or know their landlord (niggers never own houses) just get ahold of the landlord and complain about the music, if that doesn't work call the cops and complain about the drug house next door and say a crack whore just walked out shouting something about her meth

this is good advice also play some specific edgar allan poe songs

Alright, set their room on fire.

woops sorry everyone this is kinda embarrassing
I meant david allan coe ofcourse im not some nerd lol

Call the actual police enough and they'll do something about it. RA ain't shit.

Ur campus safety and security or fucking ur RAs boss

You could also just paint a cross on their door with a flammble liqiud end put it on fire, do that every day for 1 month

This. And while you're at it get ahold of the person in charge of the RA and get that nigger kicked out of school

kek af

Knock on their door and be like any dawg can you turn it down a bit brig? I'm tryna relax mane and I'd ppreciate it mane. Emphasis on mane. They should understand and comply.

Order pizzas to their place

I suggest you use the Jordan Davis' method

Mur.ca

Mane, you alright in my book mane.

Go up to their door and kick it hard as fuck. When they open it, take out your sword and split them in half

>liking Poe makes one a nerd lol
>nerd lol
>lol

I think you pisses yourself bud.

call cops, when cops come over set off a firecracker. cops will immediately shoot everything nig-coloured.

I guarantee that their devices are designed to be compliant with federal laws regarding interference. Just hijack their equipment every time they crank their shit up loudly.

Typical fucking niggers. You go to college, probably on your own money and/or debt, to get a fucking education, while they go their on pell grants and other welfare bullshit and just make a fucking monkey dance out of it while disrupting everyone else's attempt at bettering themselves.

They're turning colleges -- like Dartmouth -- in this country into the high schools of their urban ghettos. Eventually they'll start beating your ass for passing your exams.

And how does one do that?

Write a letter addressed to where they are that looks like a bill for child support.

Get everyone who's fed up to pitch in and buy an even louder sound system and as soon as they play their music blast death metal on max - everyone knows niggers hate metal

I have a louder system than theirs. But see

That poe be savage dawg

stop being such a pussy faggot posting on Sup Forums and ask them to turn down their music.

Have you tried asking them?

> bullied by blacks in highschool

I'm sorry user.

Did you miss the part where he did that?

Considering I head them threaten me through the wall last night, no. I dont want to

Best way ? The american way of course bomb their crib , i recomend some lite and tactical ordinace if you really want to do it right you will need to use a preditor drone but be carful they are know for causing collateral damage and you dont want to blow up your apt. Good night and good luck

Theyre niggers not dogs. Theyre not that smart

report it retard

>crack
>meth
Wot?

>everyone will get my hilarious and implied joke

In that case wait for them to leave door open and put it ajar then fire pic related into the room. Wear a mask so they dont know its you and run like hell

Lost.

Just wait them out...niggers in college don't last

Do you know where the circuit breaker panel is for your building? If so, shut their power off. Do it at random times. It works even better if it's an old style fuse box because you can swap the good fuses for dead ones and they have to buy new ones.

I think you mean David Allan Coe you fucking inbred piece of shit

Call cops say there's someone held hostage there. Cops will break in and kill them or find their drugs

Live in a pretty modern building unfortunately. If that was last year I would have.

If you cant beat um join them. Make friends get on their good side. Throw your own party get them drunk then roofie them all take them back to their house and strip them naked and arrange them in really gay poses. Snap a few pics. When they wake up tell them that if they dont put their music down when you ask them to you will release the pictures on the net so all of their homies and family can see. Thats how you black mail a black male

Make an EMP emitter , use it, deal with the consequences.

I second this

push them into the olympic swimming pool

it will take a crane to get them out

Absolutely gonna need a crane for that.

Just cut the breaker to their room off. Everything should be labelled. Better if you can damage it somehow. Heat works best.

There is 'lectricity inside it so don't do something like stab it with a screwdriver. They are thermally sensitive, heat trips them, high heat damages them. Bonus: if it looks melted it will make them look worse for sucking up so much power.

These. My RA back in the day was a faggot but to the man's credit, at least he did his fucking job.

/thread

This, if you use an old microwave you can direct it and possibly avoid destroying all your stuff and only get theirs

Leak their info onto Sup Forums. I'm sure some of us would help you out.
But if that doesn't work then follow the guide below.
>Get some homies together
>Have 2 be loaded
>Go over
>Tell them to turn it down
>If they say no bring out the gun
They should back off.

Nice quads but you're a complete faggot.

Checked

Says the fag with singles.
What are you gonna do, go fight a pack of niggers by yourself unloaded? You'd have to be fucking retarded to do that.

No you don't go pick a fight with them period, retard, just call the cops if the RA won't do shit. The idea isn't even to get them in actual trouble, just to get their attention so they'll shut the fuck up.

Stop crying like a bitch

lost