How fucked am I, Sup Forums?

How fucked am I, Sup Forums?
>having sex with gf today
>cum
>pull out, condom nowhere to be seen
>pull it out of her pussy
>She wants more so round 2
>Everything smooth this time
If some of the sperm escaped the condom, did I just push it further the second time and got her pregnant?
>inb4 OP fucked for 18 years

Other urls found in this thread:

enkivillage.com/loss-of-erection-after-ejaculation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP, what are you going to name it?

OP is a faggot.

You failed to fail a task successfully?

If I shoot a gun at somebody HOPING not to hit them, and it hits them, its my own damn fault.
How could I avoid shooting people?
By not firing a gun at them.

Not like this. Bump

so u came in the condom....it got off in her so all your sperm in her vagina....(this is where she can get pregnant already)
and then u fucked her again...what?...you think by pushing the sperm farther into her THAT´S what made the pregnancy possible?
im too drunk for this shit....

>>pull out, condom nowhere to be seen
>>pull it out of her pussy

what ?

in this metaphor this would be more like a firing range accident. his goal was not to hit a person but to practice enjoyably

Lemme just say this way:

I hope you have coathangers to spare.

Cuz you'll be using them to hang your coat when you come home from your shitty 8 to 5 job needed to support your family.

Welp this has happened before where it slipped off, wasn't completely stuck inside her tho. Feels bad man.

He nutted inside of a woman, which is the sole method of impregnating a woman.

I'll give you that, the metaphor was flawed.

I'll rephrase it: if I shoot someone who's wearing a bullet proof vest, and they die, was it my fault that I shot them?

A part of me laughs, the reasonable part of me cries

get a bigger dick so the condom wont fall off

How about you buy condoms your size instead of thinking that people will be impressed when they see "MAGNUM" written on the one you keep in your wallet ?

'bit late for that anyway since you've got aids and a kid on the way.

The condom slipped off his tiny dick and was in her pussy. He then pulled the condom out by hand

you mean "is it your fault they died"

assuming that both of you consented to this bulletproof vest test, you both share liability with the manufacturer

you can put a morning after pill in her food or drink

>get a bigger dick
explain

That just results in it breaking

I have bought a lot of Plan B

happened before? you are SO to get to be a great parent

if you cum you go soft, so if you stay inside her that happens. Do you even vagina?

If she not near her period then she is 99% pregnant. You have 72 hours to buy plan b and pray it's not too late.

ebay buy a new or amazon

>pull out
That was your first mistake you dumb fuck. It's practically common knowledge by now that's not effective birth control.

i never get soft

>if you cum you go soft
not even close to universally true

why is she not on the pill op

enkivillage.com/loss-of-erection-after-ejaculation.html

OP, that's risky shit man. First you need to learn how to use a condom and... I guess you need to find condoms that fit you... and you need to not fuck people until you've got your shit together.

I realize you're an irresponsible teenager but c'mon get with it. You're going to ruin three lives.

More than one won't help your chances tho

>>pull out, condom nowhere to be seen
How?