AaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

AaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *gasp*AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Movie isn't out yet
>Merchandise already on clearance
Top kek

where were you when Paul Feig's career finally died?

>Target

I smell a hit!

>mfw the Sony hack confirmed this is actually in the fucking movie

I hope they have the good sense to cut that entire scene

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

nah that leak from a few months ago said it was in. They saw a practically finished version just without complete cgi. They even mentioned the bee gees song which i don't think was in the sony emails.

At least the one good thing about this is we won't have to hear about Paul fucking Feig any more.

Turning Ghostbusters into the late-night talk show joke of 2019, I guess, is worth it to put Feig's career in the dirt.

I just hope it doesn't damage Wiig or McCarthy or McKinnon that much. I bet, with the way Hollywood actually works despite all its bullshit about being progressive, it means Leslie Jones will be an SNL lifer.

I cannot wait for this to be released. The shitstorm of the century is upon us. Sony execs will be pointing fingers playing the blame game. Feminists will be menstruating on DVD copies of the original in protest. Fanboy tears will flood the streets. New landfills will be created just for all the unsold merchandise. Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria.

>Kevin/Rowan

They have to specify because the target audience is too stupid to understand it's a possessed character.

EVERY TIME!

There wouldn't be nearly as much backlash if the film was a soft reboot / semi-sequel instead of a hard reboot making the original films non-canon.

Fuck sakes Sony.

I don't get this.

Exactly this. Why the fuck did Feig have to write the originals out?

>not getting (((it)))

It's even more frustrating since he's having all the original cast make cameo appearances as different characters.

Probably some insane feminist logic that they can't follow in the footsteps of fucking men.

>Target
>Every time meme
Sorry I'm not autistic enough to get it. Enjoy feeling special.

>(((((((((you))))))))

There's 197 sovereign states in the world yet the pack only contains 36 cards, and Israel's flag is in the the background.

How can one user be so bluepilled?