GF said she is on birth control

>GF said she is on birth control
>cum inside her
>been with her all day yesterday and didnt see her take any pills

How fucked am I? I have texts from her saying she was on it in case she tries to pull a fast one, too.

Anyone got a similar experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IUD_with_progestogen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My sister did that to her ex-boyfriend because she secretly
wanted a baby. The baby is now 8 yrs old.

Ask her to see her pill packet

>I have texts from her saying she was on it in case she tries to pull a fast one, too.

...What exactly do you think that's gonna do? You think a court is gonna care?

Idk i hoped so

maybe she has an iud
patch
injection

maybe she took it and you didn't see / different time

maybe it's her pause period

just fucking ask her dumbfuck

OP thinks the judge will force her to get an abortion.

Lawfag here. Legally, you're (likely) paying child support if you have a kid with her. It would be the same if the birth control failed. Doesn't matter if it's your kid. Man the fuck up. But first, get a DNA test.

This. My ex did the patch. You only need to change it once a week and can basically slap it anywhere.

The injections are like every six months or something. A buddies GF did that.

injections are 3 months my dude

This.
There's other forms besides pills. My girl switched to an iud a while back, its painful so some girls don't like it but being able fuck without a condom is way worth it.

Well many of the girls I shagged over the years kept it in the bathroom. So even if you weren't at her place, it may be she took them whilst in the bathroom out of habit.

Wow. I guess you skipped sex ed. There are a lot of contraceptive methods beside the pill. Now you could just stop being a dumbfuck and ask her.

Punch her in the stomach as hard as you can for the next 5 years. Do it for 5 years just in case your sperm has a delayed effect

even if she skipped a day she is still protected it can take months for it to be completly out of her system. my gf was on the pill for years. when we decided to have a kid it took nearly a year for her to get preggers

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IUD_with_progestogen

My girlfriend had this put in a year ago.
I think it lasts like 5 years or something.

Educated yourself before you make a fool of yourself OP.
Just ask her

Because your weak sperm or your gf's shitty ovaries are the same as everyone else.
Some people are just really fertile

Even if a girl admits to trapping you Your still going to pay child support.
Also the most common birth control I see is the depo shot and that doesnt require pills.

honestly, even if a girl is "on the pill". i'd be more worried about std's than getting a girl pregnant

>I have texts from her saying she was on it in case she tries to pull a fast one, too.

This means nothing in court. Judge will say sucks to be you, should have worn a condom, pay child support.

if you need proof just ask.

I'm a virgin(15 years old) and thanks, I think I'm learning life advice in this thread. Better safe than sorry.

this
They made a kid who was preyed upon by his teacher pay
They made a guy who got a genetic test and proved the kid wasn't his... he paid.

Women are terrible at remembering to take medication, never trust them.

there have been men who have been drugged and raped and they have to pay child support too

damn, it took her a whole year to sleep with another man who could get the job done?

What if you wear a condom some girl gives you, that she put holes in?
Would such a guy be as fucked as OP

>if pic related

i wouldnt mind knocking her up.

underagevanned

yes.

is that her OP?

If so, who cares if she's on the pill

girls lie about this all the time
>I'm on the pill
Translation: I take birth control, as often as I remember to.
Many girls who take birth control do not take it often enough for it actually to be effective. My ex used to forget all the time. She might not be intentionally trying to get pregnant, but girls are stupid. I had a lotta girls in college tell me 'oh you don't need a condom, oh you can nut inside me, i'm on the pill'. Never trust a hoe man. Ever.

You can be drugged and raped,
you can be a kid taken advantage of by an adult
you can be lied to
you can nut in a condom, throw it away and she can share the shit with all her friends.
You can be named as the father but not bother getting a test to prove it for a year
No matter what the court will take your money by force and give it to her (keeping either 15 or 10% for itself)
Thanks feminism

dumb boy ...stikkers you dont take every day thers a monthly shot .. thers tubes that work 3 years....birthctr not just a pill

There are non pill versions of birth control. Ask if she is on the ring. There is also a shot they get in the arm that administrates BC or some shit like that.

fly pelican

In 2009 my ex said she was on birth control. Little did I know she didn't take it for over a month. She talked of the idea of me cumming inside her because she wanted to know what it felt like. Bitch planted the idea in my head and talked it up for a while. I ended up busting in her and she got pregnant. She got an abortion. Shit went downhill from there and we broke up 3 months later. I almost got trapped.

There's birth control that's stored in the pussy

you should told her you're going to bust in her ass so she could feel you cumming inside. if she balks at the idea, then you know she was setting you up.

Can fucking confirm. My gf was "on the pill" when we first met. That meant taking it once in a blue moon. Got that bitch on BC that's in her arm as soon as I could. Lasts three years

Yah I'm pretty close with my gf and if just ask her, unless she intimidates him kek

remember, in the eyes of the court it's about the welfare and support of the child. no matter how it happened, they will act in the best interest of the child.

whether or not the mom spends the money on the child or it puts you into financial ruin is irrelevant.

My girl had an ectopic pregnancy on the IUD. Nothing is 100% sure.

And you killed a baby. So, you know, there's that...

Girl I was hitting on the side told me she was on the pill and asked me to bust inside her all the time.. Now I'm a father. Be prepared to man up.

He had sex with her on the grounds that she was taking birth control. If she wasn't, in legal terms, his consent was invalid. It'd be grounds to not have to pay child support in certain countries. Dunno about it where OP is from.

name one such country, sure as fuck isn't the states.
In france a paternity test is illegal.
Fuck I hate what the west is becoming.

The patch sucks, shit comes off all the time. IUD is the best option.

what you think she wants a cut of your mcdonalds paycheck -

get real idiot

Lemme blow some skeet in that hot asian bitch and give you some plausible deniability.

Fucking checked!

that her?
more pics ?

Yeah that isn't how life works.

>In france a paternity test is illegal.
what? This can't be true.

THOSE TEXTS DON'T MEAN SHIT YOU DUMBFUCK, HAHA, YOU'RE FUCKED, THE KID WILL BE ON YOU UNLESS YOU LUCK OUT AND IT COMES OUT WITH HER OTHER BOYFRIENDS DNA !!!!!!

The rationale for not allowing "at will" paternity test is to "preserve the peace within families". ... ""preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology."

unless you can get a judge to order one which is next to impossible you cant get one in france.

Lurk more, retard.

Wow that is crazy. We have ones you can buy at the drug store and send in swabs by mail.

You poor Europeans no fucking freedoms anymore.

underrated post

Pics of kid

OP, I know what you're getting for Christmas, pic related

Feed her insurmountable amounts of vitamin C

Lol, look at this cunt.

>in legal terms, his consent was invalid

The fuck do you know, m8, the fuck...do you... know?

>cumming inside for any reason
>taking any risk of reproduction

Fucking Europe. Holy shit. On the bright side, I guess the dude can just say he's a chick and claim to be the mother.
I hate to say but the only thing that can save Europe from itself at this point is Islam.

As much as I want to be a dick, the odds of impregnating a woman from one creampie are somewhere around 1/100. If she's ovulating it would be somewhat higher and other factors come into play as well. I wouldn't be worried, but I sure as hell would either use condoms or pull out in the future (unless you witness her taking the pills, see the prescription and use a pill identifier on the pills she takes). My ex said the same thing, we now have a 4 year old due to missed doses and lies. Don't be another cautionary tale.
Also she's a woman and is liable to accuse you of rape. Might as well just stop having sex all together and break up with her.

>OP thinks the judge will force her to get an abortion.

OP is a retard. You nutted inside, your fault. Unless she chained you down and humped the cum outta yo dick, u got no case.

And if you say she deceived u, how many lies u told her to get her to sleep with a faggot like you in the first place?

The rest of Europe do not consider France as a part of Europe.

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT THANK YOU MODS MADE MY DAY

that was not dubs, retard

OP clearly a faggot. 100% your fault. No point hoarding texts, nothing you can do. You had your 13 seconds of fun.

But it pains me to disagree with you, because I know your kid will have to grow up with a faggot for his dad.

I'm 5 years old and I'm learning from this thread too. Mods ban me plz :)))

MODS=GODS

I am also a 15 year old defenceless little boy.

Stop being a little bitch and ask your girl if she has taken the damn pill... What if she took at as she was showering?
The correct way that my wife was instructed to do it to take it at the same exact time every day.
>Check her bc pill card

Yeah, dunno what you dumbasses are talking about. It says it right there, 44, and since the dub is 4 and it's within the last 4 slots, it's dubs. Fucking idiots lurk more

Why is everyone praising mods? How can you tell he got banned?

they are praising in advance. It will say (user has been banned for this post) once hes actually been banned. As of now mods haven't done anything

From what I can tell, the mods seem to only ban underagefags if they make a post claiming to be underage. Replies to threads don't usually get punished.

dude

I would say you're safe because your "GF" is likely your gay friend. You might get AIDS from the buttsex though.

For how long did you piss on toilet seats, until someone told you they can be put up, you retard?

She could tell you she doesn't have a uterus anymore and it won't matter one bit, that judge will still take 40% of your check for child support for the next 18 years.

Lol, ok there Dr. Geography. So much for that whole EU thing. Guess that was a fad.

One less little SHIT on this board.

Mods = Truly gods

not all birth control is pills though, did she say it was the pill or are you just assuming pill?

my gf uses an IUD for example

My wife got pregnant on the IUD. Nothing is 100%, user.

abstinence is!

Lol, yeah. 100% boring.

sounds like you're probably OK, but here is my story

>meet qt
>fuck
>of course, use condoms
>after a month or so, we're having sexy time
>she climbs on top and puts me in sans rubber
>don't come in her
>she says she much prefers without condom
>will get on pill
>a month or so later she says she's on the pill
>i fill her with every ounce of semen my balls will produce
>a month or so later
>"user, i missed my period"
>that's OK, you're on the pill
>she confessed she never got on the pill
>she didn't think it would make any difference
>wat?
>turns out she's pregnant
>i'm shitting bricks
>don't want a kid
>don't want to get married
>fuuuuuuuck
>she's needy as fuck
>don't want her now
>a month later she miscarried
>dodged a bullet
>dumped her like a hot rock
we sort of stayed friends via text
>about a year later she has a new boyfriend
>they get married
>about a year after they got married she texts me
>"user, how did you get me pregnant?"
>wat?!
>she and her husband have never used birth control
>she hasn't gotten pregnant
>hinted she wanted me to get her pregnant

except for the fucking removal string cutting up your penis. Having my wife's shortened because i'm tired of satan taking what feels like a razor blade to my dick every time i get down and dirty.

Are you for real?
Why is paternity test banned in France?

finally

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. Not pleasant at all.

My ex did that to me. That's part of why she's an ex now. You can't trust her to take the pill. Wear a condom or get a more trustworthy girlfriend that will probably do the same shit to you.

>How fucked am I?

Pretty fucked. Just tell her that you'll marry her and raise love and raise the child together. Even though downs syndrome runs in your family, it skipped your generation. But since you have so many relatives, you know how to care for one, so it won't be a problem. Since tis one is certain to be a potato.

Doesn't matter if she stole it from you and lied about it, after signing a document releasing you from all responsibility. If it's your kid, you're on the hook for it.

MODS BE GODS

MFW everybody in this thread is 15

>How fucked am I?
if by "fucked" you mean having a child by your girlfriend against your will, i'd say you're all the way fucked