Does any remember Artie Lang from Howard Stern? What happened to him

Does any remember Artie Lang from Howard Stern? What happened to him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-VMenigBYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

being a drug addict was more important to him than a high paying, easy job

who knows?

holy fuck he looks stoned out of his mind

Not to be a fag and ruin a not so serious thread, but that's really a testament to how much of a disease drug addiction is.

me in the center

>drug addiction
>disease

You know what he meant familia.

He does a podcast, a few old friends give him scraps for work.

Money is actually a problem for him though. The more money he has, the more drugs and gambling he will do.

The guy is better off with a 50k salary than a million dollar one.

didn't his girlfriend leave him and he slit his wrists or something?

nah you're thinking of Brian Redban

Dassabesso jussa chill n druggin

His book Crash and Burn is one hell of an interesting and depressing tale of his downfall from drug addiction
There's actually an audiobook of the whole novel on Youtube which I really recommend

These days he does a podcast in his house and is probably inches away from relapsing

No, Artie chugged a bottle of bleach, stabbed himself in the stomach nine times and slit his wrists. He's such a fuck up that even that didn't work

Artie was the best part of Howard Stern during his run on the show. It's a shame he left, things were never the same again.

Does he still have that same hot gf?

I used to listen to the nick and artie show, but then nick quit/fired and i lost interest. Three yrs ago maybe.

O&A > Stern

is that real??

bro probably has some kind of pituitary problem if that's real

but looks shopped imo

youtube.com/watch?v=q-VMenigBYU

He's a little kid

Do you guys think going for it on forth down is really a viable strategy?

OH FUUUCKK

that poor woman on the left

how did left girl even get this gig?

nah, kid is short as fuck but that was photoshopped ot make him appear to be even more of a manlet

O&A doesn't even exist anymore.

opie and jimmy blows and the anthony cumia show is even worse. they aren't any good without each other.

old school stern is GOAT. O&A was definitely better than post-artie stern though.

Have you ever done heroin?

me in the middle

related

Remind me never to stand between two models, I'll look ugly and fat as fuck.

It's like when Quintana wins a stage in a bike race, they always give him super tall podium girls.

I was a massive drinker, like every day for years kind of drinker, and the disease card was my favorite. Ultimately, humans have willpower and the disease angle is one used by the weak. Eventually something happened in my life that made me realize this, and today I drink a couple of times a month recreationally, and that's it. Addicts don't have a disease, they are weak, useless, and pathetic. I know, I've been there.

can't get the disease if you don't take a sip as the sfs say brotha

It's not. Sadlet is real.

Looks.like mads if he was a balding spic manlet

kek

mads?

Addiction is a symptom of a greater disease.
Humans cling to their arrogance because it's all they're allowed to have.
Fucking plebians.

I love these

the cheerleaders are really sweet

Dude from Hannibal TV, valhalha rising and the hunt
God your a fucking pleb

That ones not funny....

P.s I wish I could eat this bitches ass then anal here

umad

literally me

Alpha as fuck

when will they learn bros?

pure ideology
sniff

cannot unsee

LITTLE WHITE DICKS

kek

teach me

Alpha as fuck

Is that a stick of butter in his hand?

Probably a foam hand you mongoloid

no, everyone gets a foamie

guy on right tryna cop a feel

>blue hair, blonde hair white 6'4" master race reporting in

dude on the left looks like a mix between Uncle Phil and the brain thing from the TMNT cartoon

goddam, there is a lot of sadness in this photo. not least of which, that fucking dog in the lower right.

discount simon cowell

Is that how Stephen Merchant's got his first blowjob?

Do normal people really look this bad?

All the photos are here www flickr com/photos/carlsjr/with/13727161895/

something along those lines.

I miss old Sup Forums

That was Ja/ck/ from the thumbnail.

These pictures never fail to make me laugh hysterically.

Is that the nearest photo in time the internet has of Stephen Merchant actually losing his virginity?

Yes. There's a webm of him as he stops smiling and moves away. The nervous manner of his hands always makes me feel sad.

Did Carl's Jr purposely pick the weirdest most fucked up guys for this promo thing? I've seen dozens of pictures from the event and they're all weird as fuck, aside from a group of elderly Asian men but that's weird in its own right.

WHENWILLTHEYEVERLEARN.JPG

see

This is Stephen Merchant's girlfriend, mate.

Girl on the right is best cheerleader

Nope, just Americans, that is the kind of slag that ends up filling up a melting pot.

Lanky Goggle-Eyed Freak is pulling someone pretty qt now at least

Would you let your girlfriend wear this?

Now that he is famous, sure, but he had to start somewhere, mate, beautiful young women can be cruel and he admits he was a gigantic awkward nerd though adolescence.

It's LA
It's a fast food meet and greet
Cheerleaders

the demographics figure themselves out from there.

Nope. Girl on the left in
is the best

Yeah, but that poster implied he was still a virgin.

He can be as goofy as fuck (in fact he continues to get work doing that) but with fame, humour and a $40 million dollar fortune he's going to be enjoying the rest of his life whilst I can barely must enough energy to get out of bed to spend the day shitposting on my day off from wage slavery.

Well shit they've been together since 2014. Happy for him, he's found a longhaul golddigger to splash out on and that's all he ever wanted.

Opie and Jimmy is fine if they have a decent 3rd mic and if Jimmy isn't in one of his bi-polar manic phases where he's unfunny and bitches at everything. If it's Sherrod Small or Vic Henley as the 3rd mic you can be sure that it's going to be a terrible show, though.

What the FUCK is wrong with these people? Is there something in the water? They make those pictures of WWI soldiers with facial injuries who have undergone primitive reconstruction surgery look normal.

I was implying he was a virgin at the moment this was taken and its may actually be the last known photo of virgin Merchant.

If you need encouragement, just take solace in the fact that even an awkward skinny nerdy pox faced stephen merchant could give those two big girls the ride of their lives and go on to amass fortune and fame.

Wario is real

>6'7" tall

No surprise there. Manlets will never learn.