One of the managers at my work is really badly bullying me, I just finished throwing up and I can't eat...

One of the managers at my work is really badly bullying me, I just finished throwing up and I can't eat. Can anyone help me get back at them. Feeling like I might become an hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

usbkill.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My girlfriend was bullied at her work. We looked into all kinds of legal things we could do. The best solution (as unfair as it is) is find another job. It will help if you don't let yourself get bullied in the first place.

how do you avoid getting bullied?

Try killing yourself. He'll probably fell pretty guilty for bullying you

most managers or people is positions of power couldn't care less for those they lord over

Get an audio recording of this shit and share it with your boss' boss.
Stand up for yourself, but without being a prick. It's probably too late at this job but you just have to show some spine, man. I feel kinda bad saying this because (at least as far as I know) you don't deserve to be bullied even if you're a pussy, but people do have more respect for people who clearly respect themselves.

let them know you'll stand up for yourself - don't just nod along with what they say.

If they say you said "You were gonna do this," you say beck to them "No, actually if you remember I said X."

Stand up for yourself, don't let them know they can scare you - yeah it might get worse because they don't like you, but fuck them, it's a job. Find another and move on; leave them with their shitty marriage and tiny dick behind.

>he's gunna be mean to me.

kys or get a fucking backbone you twat.

Film it. sue. Profit.

Not necessarily true but it depends on the field. I care about my employees a great deal and I get a lot more out of them because they respect me and don't want to let me down than I would get out of them by being a heavy handed bully. But then again I don't manage a fast food joint. Those entry level managers probably really don't care.

We have compared working styles. You have to do it when you arrive at a company. Bullying starts small and grows. So when there is any little thing, you have to attack it and get rid of it. Even if it means crushing that person. If you accept, someone pushing their work off on you, or, calling you a funny name...anything. You will have less friends or no friends. That may be the price for sticking up for yourself

this

so you can't do anything now?

here is what happened

I work in a call center for a bank, The manager has been badmouthing me behind my back to other managers and regularly heckles me and tells me not to sit near them and the other day asking people if they found me annoying while i was sitting there (as there was no other seats). She then told me she didn't like my voice and found me grating.

Today she took me to the board room and called me argumentitive and difficult because I brought up the fact she had booked me to work overtime unpaid due to me being unable to use my system, however the issue was not my fault and she had not asked any questions and just booked the overtime without even asking if i would be available to work it. when she told me this a senior manager was there and I responded to her by bringing up the above points. She did not like this one bit and had no responce. She later pulled me into the board room with another manager and they continued to tell me I shouldn't have done this especially with her manager there. This shocks me as she reguarly treats me like shit. I'm pretty riled up as im still expected to work this time back that I never agreed to and if I don't she has threatened me with disciplinary. I am very strong willed and don't know if i can force myself to do something that I know is unfair.

I feel like if I allow her to control me in this way the bullying will not stop but I don't want to lose my job..

This better be something that's actually worth mentioning, OP. You better not just be a fucking pussy.

this is what happened

If i have to find a new job I want to at least get rid of the anger I have, what can I do to get back at them in the meantime or as I'm about to leave?

Not worth an heroing over OP. You existing alone makes her miserable. Use "you just being you" to your advantage. Also just find another job.

I don't think so she clearly gets enjoyment out of what she is doing. She likes to mistreat me.

well, you could always put someone elses belonging(s) in her desk, you could piss on the heater so it smells all winter, or loosen screws on her chair or desk. get creative before you leave that job.

there are cameras everywhere, It needs to be something small but she always sits at the same computer...

Either you're being a bitch about things or they're doing something illegal.

If they're doing something illegal, then either get a new job or rightfully sue. But quit being a bitch about it.

If by some chance they are legitimately bullying you but not breaking any laws or company policy, record that shit and blackmail. Or fucking don't be a bitch who stands for powertripping.

>i'm strong willed
>b-but i'm the victim of bullying
This is giving me the sneaking suspicion that you're not as much as a saint that you are. If you want to fix any of your problems at your work force you're going to have to fix whatever you're doing wrong first. First look at yourself, then take it upon yourself to look at those around you. And don't lie to yourself and believe you're always right. You're going to lose your job that way.

>you're not as much as a saint you think you are*

like mentioning her in a couple bad reviews of the company, or having people call and ask to speak to her

Just kill her

Kill him.

Before you do wait a couple of months and pretend that nothing is wrong or bothering you.

Find out everything you can about him, where he lives, what his habits are. And when you find out where he is vulnerable kill him.

I'm tired of that fucking meme!

Go on 4 chan and be a bitch ass fag

This. Also OP, this sounds like you're working from a third-world country call center (PH?) Might want to talk to that senior manager again if you can since you can say that she did not refute your claims while you were there.

What a workd we live in - a piece of shit worker gets talked down to by his boss and the worker is going to an hero because of "bullying" gj 21st century you fucked up pices of shit millenials.

Maybe try working harder instead of complaining about life not being a free ticket on the happiness express.

*cough cough* your everything is wonderful childhood is over * cough cough*

1. Order this: usbkill.com/
2. Stick it in the bitch's computer
3. ??????
4. PROFIT!

depends on country
if you're in first world country with minimum working conditions you can probably get them in a fair bit of legal shit

if you are in the US, varies state to state but quitting is likely the easiest option

Well you first do not say how. Is it like they want you to actually do your work? I had a guy that said I was bullying him on the job sites because I kept telling him to work, instead of BSing with everyone. I am finding that too many people now define bullying as something that was considered trivial not too long ago. The world is a tough, and unfair place. I suggest you get used to it.

kill them all.

sounds like your one of those bosses TBH

I mean I'm in high school and I have a teacher who is trying to get me kicked out of the school it's a vocational school he is failing me badly in his class for miss conduct haven't hardly spoken to him he just doesn't like me he's set me up with shit had me searched for a knife one time (country fuck) he hasent got me that way so he is trying to fail me out I'm a B solid student to and all his work is online shit so I get it done but he won't let up I confronted him about it and he called people like me trash and didn't want me anywhere near his school can't get back at him but show him some love Robson family farms sells hay and shit his name is Eric go and google it his cell will come up guys an ass so have fun Sup Forums

Yes because actually expecting someone to do actual labor for their pay is such an injustice. But give me $15 an hour right, because I show up.

>One of the managers at my work is really badly bullying me

You'll have to be more specific otherwise I'll believe you're a pussy in need bullying.
Also, stop being a pussy, and suck it up. If you can't learn to deal with adversity on your own you'll be a pussy your entire life.

fair enough, i may as well just be myself like previous poster said. If I already annoy her then mission accomplished. The takeaway from the meeting today is I need to change, the takeaway from this form is i'm gonna do me regardless and fuck her.

Maybe don't be a shitty employee.

Spend every waking second of your miserable life stalking her, find out everything there is to know about her and utterly destroy her life.

try writing it like "...like i might an hero."

Document everything and file a hostile work environment claim. Trust me, you'll have to leave eventually but they will shit themselves. If they try and fire you while the claim is pending you'll get a huge pay out as it looks like revenge.

>be me
>work at tim's (canadian coffee/doghnut chain)
>manager is a dick
>decided i'd strip down my uniform and cover myself with the doughnut glaze
>walk into the dining hall during breakfast rush
>ugly cry.webm
>walk of shame past throngs of customer
>before leaving i "accidentally" brush up against patrons
>went back a week later for my last check
>new manager had no idea what happened

this is the aim, but i have never done this before?. How do i complete this task. Is Sup Forums my personal army?

As long as you're honest, and stand you're ground with noble intent, you shouldn't be the problem.

Normally there are people who manage to suck up to bosses, or sometimes it is relative that get special treatment, but productivity is everything, and if you, her, or anyone poses a threat to productivity that person is the problem.
Been on all sort of jobs in which different bosses used different means to get people moving. The ones that were bullies didn't last long, and eventually higher up bosses became tired of the complaints.
If you're doing all that you're told to do, and you're being stopped, or hindered in way then it is up to you to defend yourself. If you're doing your job, and all of your bases are covered there should be no problem.

Elaborate

well it's hard being productive when someone is going out of there way to make you feel 3 feet tall so in that sense I would say it would affect how productive I am.

Has anyone ever done anything terrible to a boss to get back at them and was it worth it?

It all depends on whether your productivity is being met or not.
I didn't read any details above. You're seem quite vague so it is impossible to determine based on any of what I've read.
If you're slacking she has the right to warn you to get moving to pick up the pace.

It came to my attention once that a former boss of mine had been arrested for child molestation. He was out on bail awaiting trial and nobody at work knew. I had the pleasure of picking up the phone and calling the big boss to let him know. I hated that cocksucker even before I found out about that so diming on him was one of the best feelings ever.