Russia hacks DNC, releases damaging information about Hilary Clinton. Russia hacks RNC...

Russia hacks DNC, releases damaging information about Hilary Clinton. Russia hacks RNC, doesn't release anything about about Trump. Leaked information makes news, makes Hilary look bad. Trump Wins. Trump wants good friend of Putin as Secretary of State. Does that worry anyone?

only people who want America to continue

well said
as an american, it worries me
everything worries me
life is suffering
we all go into the void alone

It does. Those are the kinds of tactics Russia has used to game elections in small eastern European countries.

American stupidity finally catches up to us.

Fuck y'all I'm moving to Japan in a month.

it will be okay, but first all the insane rednecks will kill most of the normal people. This will happen when Trump is a) denied the presidency or b) impeached.

The world economy will be fucked into creamed corn, and it's not Trump's fault. He is just a stooge. It's Hillary's fault for insisting on screwing Sanders out of the nomination. The hacks would have happened but there would have been little or nothing to pin on Sanders because he was an outsider with strong integrity. The end of America will be Hillary's fault.

sosat pidori bliat

why do amierlards always blame russia for hacking?

russia realizes they can't run the world without us, want us to have strong leader that won't collapse american and leave russia as the last important power in the world.

i mean seriously why don't people think this. yes we have been rivals for decades. but anyone with a long standing rivalry will tell you this also creates a certain environment of respect and even benefit. (your rival keeps you on your toes and forces you to keep trying to be better).

Europe if done. unless they go all Ferdinand and Isabella (kicking the moors out of spain) in two generations the muslims will have voting majority and they've left no doubt as to what they intend to do with that power. America and Russia are the last bastion of western ideas and thought and as much as the Russians may butt heads with us im sure they rather deal with us than the sand-monkies.

>fuck this stupid racist country
>moves to most xenophobic country on earth

This is all based on one story that has not even been substantiated as it uses "unnamed sources" who report on a "secret report". From their folks jump to some wild conclusions and theories. But they are only theories. The facts in evidence are far and few..

Im trippin balls man, what you just said sounded so fucking weird for a second

Let's see the evidence. In any case it won't change the results of the election no matter how much you cry and whine about it.

cux the cia said so m8 im kinda inclined to trust the entire cia

hopefully you will present for this
>so they won't need to ask me where you are

no one names their sources because then their sources stop reporting. journalists do this literally all the time, thjat's how watergate broke. no one knew who deepthroat was for like 40 years

Low quality bait.

>No commie hacking. DNC employee walked out with emails on a thumb drive, cuck.

So besides a wall extension how can the emperor start dealing with the illegal immigrant issue? Is there a way to begin holding them accountable, making them pay taxes and contribute? Or will we continue our current retarded strategy of giving them all kinds of free shit for breaking the law? Just curious. I voted Trump, I know he's not in office yet, but I want to see those ugly worthless fucks either start being a part of the country or get the fuck out. Most of them are on welfare, so much for the mexicans hard workers horse shit.

no one is contesting whether or not the election was valid, you stupid fuck. get off trump's dick and look at this long enough to realize that the most important political event in amerian doings was heavily influenced by a foreign power. and not just a foreign power, but RUSSIA. remember the cold war? this is a threat to american sovereignity and a threat to YOUR LIBERTY

>Russia hacks DNC
Have yet to see any evidence of this. Several people have claimed that the leaker was a DNC insider, and Assange has even hinted that it was Seth Rich, a DNC staffer who was murdered shortly after the leak.

>Russia hacks RNC
Have yet to see evidence of this. FBI said they weren't. Would love to see it, if they were.

The prospect of STATE-SPONSORED Russian hacking does worry me, but I think at this point, Hillary is just grasping at straws. The Democrats aren't pushing this narrative for the good of the country, they're pushing it because they don't want anyone to pay attention to the actual content of the leaks. When WE complain about invasion of online privacy, the line is: well, if you don't do anything wrong, you have nothing to hide. When someone spies on THEM, it's: OMFG Guise, Russia is BAD and stuff.

concentration camps and gas chambers

rationalize harder

So Hitlery taking tons of cash from foreign gubmints was different?

he is not building a wall
how can someone who isn't a citizen be on welfare?

I'm okay with that. I live pretty far south (TN) and TN is a long fucking way away from Mexico, yet they are a damn infestation here. They need to start going after the networks that help them get here. I know those fucks didn't just dig a tunnel to from Mexico to bumfuck Tennessee, someone is helping them. Fuck em, can't wait to see their free ride end.

they stop reporting because they get murdered like Seth Rich

be stupid harder? i'm right
see:

Technically they can't, but they have children here, thus they are entitled to the benefits their shitty little anchor babies get. Thus, they get food stamps and wic vouchers. To the best of my knowledge that's how it works and how they are gaming the system so to speak. I see that shit regularly.

How was it influenced? Are you that stupid that you can't figure out what is fake news or not? As for the emails, don't you think the info released was important info for Americans to know about the corrupt liberals? Why would anyone protect corruption. If anything the Russians helped reveal how our government works and the corruption within the democratic party. If they actually did it, which I doubt, they are just pointing fingers.

No evidence. Only fool to ever admit to hacking was Obama with stuxnet. The WP hired a staff of 100 people to hack Trump, they did and they couldn't find any really good dirt. Grab my pussy you loosers

Your mom was deep throat deep ass and deep gash, bitch.

well, I will say that was less of a DIRECT violation of our sovereignty. Hilary was not a good candidate. I voted third party.
Calling her "Hitlery" is not good for this dialogue. Use real names for both parties, please.

they need to just make a wall of bullets so anyone attempting to cross is killed. Pretty soon we'd have a wall of dead bodies too so we'd have double the protection

>doesn't see all of the blatant media bias towards shillary
>being this much of a shill

what part of this is fake news? can you deny that Russians releasing this information influenced the election? Was the election influenced by that info? Was it going a different way before the info was released? Did russians release it? according to our best guess, yes!

How retarded are you for believing the Russians hacked anything? The main stream media and the CIA are pulling it out of their ass.

ewww third party.

This has potential

>living off the food stamps of their babies
i don't think that's how it actually works...

>Did russians release it? according to our best guess, yes!

Proof is in your court and by you I mean CIA. Guess what they won't ever release it because they don't have proof.

I look forward to seeing how it plays out. Cause really, fuck them. In what world does it make sense to reward sacks of shit like that; setting a precedent where non-citizens get better treatment than well, citizens, Imo

I am aware how fucked you all are. I recently moved and those two were a little bit of the reason.

Sniff my anus, nigger. Your cunt lost and you lie when you claim you voted 3th party. The Emperor and his loyal subjects slake our thirst with your tears.

you're a dipshit

bruh the whole reason they said it was russia was because they DID have proof

Silly faggots.

If Putin wanted to influence the US, he'd donate money to the Clinton Foundation like the Arabs, Brazil, Germany etc

well I'm not sure how it works, but I see it constantly. How does a guy with a Mexican ID get welfare? I'm not certain myself, but I know that they do. Have you ever heard of Wic Vouchers? They have a kid, they get wic. Maybe it's just TN where they can get this (would explain the numbers) but seriously there's probably five legal hispanics in the whole state. I would like to show you what I mean, because it's as easy as going to the grocery store.

>we have evidence the russians did it
>HURRRR RECALL TRUMP HES NOT MY PRESIDENT HE DIDNT REALLY WIN GUISE YOU CANT LET HIM BE PRESIDENT HE SAID GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
----
>we have evidence the russians did it
>That's a joke. Hillary won, get over it. Nothing but a conspiracy theory.

Fucking liberals.

None of this is remotely close to substantiated. RNC has said repeatedly they weren't hacked and offered up actual sources. Meanwhile the fear-mongers rattling on about Russia base their claims on material that in their own report says isn't agreed upon by their experts.

Media runs with the story anyway.

>Fake News

THISSSSSSSSSSS

>better treatment
have you tried living off 300 dollars a month?

Hey let's not stoop to name calling

have you tried illegally entering other countries?

and ftr welfare for illegal immigrants in our state cost 265 million dollars in 2015. I've never been on welfare myself, so I do not know the ins and outs but I know I see illegal spics on a regular basis with it here.

ITT:
the hilariously retarded
and their knowing of shit

> Can you deny that the truth came out and it made people dislike Hillary even more than they did already?
No, no I can't.

well when all of your food is paid with a food stamp card it's probably a livable wage to a beaner

why do you say I lie? Why would I lie? If I voted hilary, I would still be supporting her. Shit on johnson all you want, but he most closely reflected my views.

[citation needed]

>Libs want to overrun countries with shitskin immigrants proven to be violent and fanatical
>Buh buh it's women and children! You're racist!
>Trump and Putin have a great relationship
>HE'S SELLING US TO THE RUSSIANS

Holy shit you people are dumb. If he's telling a leader off he's crazy and dangerous, if he's making friends with another he's crazy and dangerous. Whatever fits the narrative, right?

What's the worst that can happen being close with Russia? It can't possibly be worse than nuclear war brought on by hostile relations.

You people are seriously retarded. Libs and jews just don't like that it's another white country. So scared white man gonna keep you down niggers.

but the russians did the opposite, and acted in favor of trump. you're changing the facts of the situation

Does anyone on this thread even know what wikileaks is?
Jesus. You're all fucktards.

why would a beaner have any different standards, compared to you? No one wants to eat small amounts of shit food for sustanence, no one wants to live in small shitty housing and raise their kids in drug-filled neighborhoods.

Get off your high horse. When was the last time you actually exercised your LIBERTY?

>Did you try to publish a newsletter and got censored? No
>Did you try to organize a meeting and got arrested? No
>Were you subject to illegal search and seizure? No

Getting your chicken tendies delivered to you by your mom isn't a liberty. You're not using it so you're not losing it.

Besides, if you're white, you got nothing to fear. If you aren't, kindly find the nearest border crossing.

not sure I understand the relevance of this comment, pls explain

>didn't quite understand the current scenario and the scenario proposed if hillary won
>being this dumb

It has been REPORTED that a SOURCE says the CIA THINKS a Russian hacked the DNC. It has also been reported that the leak was via a DNC insider.
You can believe whichever you like, no proof has been shown for either theory. I personally don't care. The leak was genuine, and the content is what's important, not the source. Democrats should be angry, but not at the Russians or Wikileaks. They should be furious that their party fucked over Bernie and have been caught coercing our supposedly independent media.

What is a leppo?

>Dumb fuck.

well that sucks for them but they broke the law. I'm real sorry their country is shit, maybe they should do something about that.

The joke is in other countries, you'd get prison time and/or deportation back to where you came from. Whereas in the US, we're cucks and we openly support illegals over our own citizens.

Kudos, user, for having the intelligence and courage to vote for the one decent candidate.

You don't have any facts, child. No proof. If you were a grown up you would know that anything which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. We'll be over here in reality when you decide to grow up. Oh and stop watching CNN. It's making you dumber.

Mega KEK at the picture

Doesn't worry me, still less of a shitshow than a Hillary presidency. I say that in the full realization of what a shitshow a Trump presidency will be.

okay, I know hilary wasn't a good candidate. I respect her more than I respect trump, though, because she's apparently more mature than trump (who melts down on twitter constantly, i mean seriously, who the fuck does that? certainly not the most powerful man on the- oh wait.) she is so much more leader-ly. trump makes all of us look bad.
that aside, it was PROBABLY the truth, for much of it. Pizzagate was not truth. pizzagate was pizza and I think we all know it's OUR FAULT (Sup Forums, Sup Forums) that this particular peice of dumbassery got out there. BUT. most of it is still the truth. people did not like her.
HOWEVER they liked her less after russia released it. russia released it with political motives. THEREFORE: russian influence on election, decrease of political sovereignity.

Two a leppos, great.

>Dumb fuck(s)

"where the hell is vietnam?"

johnson was garbage and if he had one tenth of the scrutiny hillary and trump did he'd have been laughed right out of the race.

The same CIA / NSA that got cucked by a gloried IT monkey Snowden? Credibility lost, argument not valid.

>does that worry anyone

nope,only the faggots and the liberals hate russia.its not as bad of a country as they try to make it

did you know where aleppo was before that happened? I didn't. I didn't, and don't, give a shit about syrian geography. Why the fuck should I know anything about that? Why should he? Does being president require you to know the precise location of every city in every country? No one can be expected to possibly do that, that's insane, there are so many better things to do with one's time.

You mean a halfwit that looked half decent?
You realize that ole long Johnson was an idiot, right? And not because he had no idea what Aleppo was, but because if you watched any of his interviews, you'd realize that his running partner was the one with the brains, and Gary had the looks.
PS.
Jill Stein ftw.

>..but..but...russia is bad though. rrrright guise?

>cucked by a glorified IT monkey Snowden

americans were to stupid and lazy to do anything about what snowden was leaking anyway,they love living under the foot of there own goverment

you still get deported in america. "la migra"

but im not exactly saying russia is a good or a bad country,i honestly could give a fuck less.america cant even fix there own country so why bother with caring about other countrys

no, but see, in the hilary won scenario, the russians still supported trump.

They get to TN because you can by a pos car in TX for less than you pay a coyote to cross the river. They stay in TN because someone pays them to do work your low IQ 150kg neighbors won't do because "They don't do Mexican work"

Sooooooo.... we're in agreement? Have some tits.

I don't watch CNN, it's trash. I read the washington post and listen to NPR and PBS and BBC etc. Sometimes I gag a little because it's too left-wing, but I do not doubt for a minute their journalistic integrity, or the verity of their articles.

>if hillary won

>if

shes probably going to end up being our next president,because americans are stupid and dont relize that the left wing has been trying to still get her in office ever since she lost.why do you think they keep talking about this russia election crap,its just an excuse to pin the blame on a country they hate when in reality it was probably the obama administration that hacked the election to begin with

>russia released it
Again, I have seen no evidence for this. There is a REPORT quoting an anonymous SOURCE who says that the CIA has some sort of evidence of a Russian hacking the DNC. Is this true? Is the Russian necessarily even associated with the Russian government? Is this also related to the Podesta hacking? NONE OF THIS IS KNOWN.

But again, I don't give a shit. "Russia" or WHOEVER, would have had NO influence if the DNC and Clinton campaign weren't corrupt. If they weren't fucking over their own voters, there would be nothing to cast an influence, would there?
Truth over everything else, no matter who speaks it.

what can you do about what's going on in your country? Say you supported hilary. What could you do to get trump out of power?

>you still get deported

Yeah, if you're caught at the border. Otherwise, you get those sweet americuck bennies. You've surely heard of those "sanctuary" cities.

no, since the fucking media, academia, sports, entertainment industry, and the entire federal government was shilling like hell for that idiot clinton. we would have been royally screwed had that illuminati fool gotten it. worse when she died we woulda been stuck with that other idiot kaine

Debatable lil negro.

Running for president ordinarily means you, amongst numerous other things, have a grasp on current affairs. At the time of his interview, Aleppo was in virtually every paper and on every mainstream network and streaming service in the western world. He kinda made himself look really ignorant.. Anyway the right person for the job won. He is a career delegator. Your country is going to win hard, and everyone who is scared of him will feel as silly as everyone who fell for Y2K

Johnson was the only decent candidate, if you like freedom.

>hillbilly that doesn't pay attention to foreign relations or understand the importance of intelligence briefings on important matters.