Is there a better feeling in the world than giving a girl a creampie?

Is there a better feeling in the world than giving a girl a creampie?

Share thoughts, stories, will share my own if interested.

Giving a guy a creampie is better.

>be 16
>showering with gf
>fuck her from behind
>creampie

>be 18
>second gf (blonde, petite, phat ass)
>creampie

>be 21
>chubby bitch fat tits met online
>sucking boobs while she rides
>creampie

Yeah it's pretty good.

benda

it is really amazing to be honest, best feel ever.
It is even better when you don't use a condom

Learning the baby is not yours

I've nutted in my gf every single time we fuck
feels good man

Yes. Not having to worry about pregnancy. I don't trust the patch. Do you?

Don't knock it until you try it.
Personally I prefer when guys give me a creampie

a blowjob

Agreed OP
>be me
>met girl on-line sight
>meet her first time and party at club
>wants to go
>wants more capt morgon
>go back to my house and bareback
>whispers in my ear "cum in me daddy"
>profit

OP here. Have a couple of stories. I've been on a foreign exchange a few times.

>My first gf's creampie.
>Japanese girls creampie. Two stories, the younger one, and the older girl.
>Creampied a french girl.
>Current GF creampie.
>When I creampied a chubby girl with huge tits. On my mind because I might creampie her again this week.
>Other random creampies.

Ditto. Gf's mom got her on the shot 3 weeks after we started dating. I've came inside every one of her holes 2-4x a week for six years. Literally a gallon. Trying to get her to start wearing long dresses and no underwear so it can run down her legs while we're at social events.

i prefer sliding my cock slowly in and out of the grip, making sure it's wrapped nice and tight as my balls begin to tense and my cock stiffens and I blow my hot, caucasian load into a nice damp and often used tissue because i'm a 20 year old virgin who browses Sup Forums - said every forum poster ever

Cream pie most women I've dated. Had personal cum dumpster for 4 months back in spring. Gallons in her. IUD is magic. Turns out seen has some anti depressants she got out of her depression and steadily losing weight. Probably gonna start hooking up again soon.

The only thing that feels better than giving a girl a cream pie. Its giving her a cream pie is giving her one while she's alright cream filled.

dirty

happened with gf. she was wearing shorts and was walking the dog after we did the nasty cam back and told me while she was walking it poured out of her and down her leg.

Getting creampied maybe.

yeah, giving a girl a cream pie as she begs you to stop

She wants me to finish in her.

Bitch, try to be original

then put tissue in my mouth

No one wants a story?

I'm none of the above, unless Jews are considered white by Sup Forums now. Particularly quarter Sephardic half French Canadian ones. If so is Drake half white now?

The french girl

>rape

giving a creampie to a girl thats ovulating

something about those pussy juices are different, just makes you cum more and longer

jews are dirty sand niggers

No, there's no better thing, except an anal creampie.
Filling her shithole full of hot cum were it doesn't belong...
Would die for it

>Be Me.
>Spend 33 years will immaculate pull out game.
>I could probably pull my car out the driveway from my lawn
>Getting pussy on the reg from live in girlfriend
>Wake up and get stoned
>Girl hops on me a slides my dick in her
>Start fucking lazy as shit
bouttobustthisnut.gif
>Too lazy to pull out.
>9 months later baby
>Had to marry this bitch to put her on my insurance

MFW

>is there a better feeling
Fentanyl

the cums tinged brown...

Whats better op is getting another man or group of men to cream your girl, and after you've cleaned all their dicks and tongued your girls slopping hole, you become the unltimate cuck and fuck her for sloppy 15ths

Brown? You need glasses?
And even when, who cares. Its anal

being a girl getting a creampie is pretty good too, especially when another girl licks it out of your pussy

bj's are amazing. but theres something euphoric about cumming in a chick.

that's why you cum down her throat

so fake

I cum in all three of my wife's holes at least 4 times a week? figured that was typical...

Chubby creampie story

>Went to France for a month on an exchange.
>Went to school to learn french with other people. Explored the city afterwards. Hanged out mostly with a cool brazilian guy and chick and a few american people.
>Did end up having sex with a girl from Alabama with cute droopy eyes and a nice southern drawl.
>Lived with a old french lady who rented her apartment. Roommates were a guy from turkey and an older lady from the US.
>Go to the firemen's ball. Firemen in France are also paramedics and function only on donations, so they make a ball every summer to make funds and give clean wholesome fun.
>Some chicks go there to fuck firemen, apparently, according to one girl in my french class who's roommate did that.

cont...

Oh rly?
Got it a vid from it, so...

>with girl for a year
>fucked 8-9 times a week
>cum in her pussy literally every single time
>thank you based iud

We aren't together anymore, and she is fucking scary crazy, but I miss blowing my loads in her every day.

Story
>stopped using protection bc married
>wife never gets preggers
Fuckyeah.wav
>my baby batter goes in every hole
>5yrs later wife is preggers
>miscarries
>this happens 4 more times
>each one a miscarry
>wife is torn up about it & we decide to stop trying
>gotta pull out now
>wife likes to cowgirl
>i signal her to get off so i can cum
>"cum inside daddy"
>mortifed as fuck as i cum
Worst cum ever. Abosutely killed my aftercum euphoria.

Got a not preg text a month later

Winning thousands of dollars

One of my favorite creampie stories...

Be fucking girl on the side for about a year. She comes over, fuck her throat, then she rides me, cums, then I pound her hard and fill her up. She later tells me about how she left me and directly went out with her new boyfriend while my cum filled her panties. Just thinking about it gets me hard. Trying to get back in touch with her so I can make her cheat on her bf.

Will due chubby after this one.

>Ended up going to firemen's ball with roommates (more like flatmates, actually. Different rooms).
>Wholesome fun, some cute girls there but I wasn't looking to get laid.
>We start dancing. It was raining a bit, and still is out where people are dancing. Some dancing with umbrellas, some without.
>To rephrase how innocent it was, there was a girl dancing with her grandmother and many people dancing with their children.
>Very cute slim girl and a chubby friend are dancing.
>The slim girl looks over at me and smiles.
>Think nothing of it for a bit. They even get approached by a group of two guys and they say now.
>She keeps glancing over at me.
>We end up dancing nearby and I say hi. She says hi back.
>My turkish friend and me dance with the two girls. I go for some drinks with the slim girl and we start getting to know each other.
>She's a student from the south of France, she came to Paris to study economics (I speak pretty good french, by the way).
>As the night goes on, my turkish flatmate says he's going back. Soon after the chubby girl leaves, the slim girl and me are left alone.
>It starts pouring down hard so we decide to head back home.

cont...

thats awesome

Hot as fuck seeing your cum drip out onto your balls. Insta erection & ready for round 2

Go on now user, you have to post it now.

Don't bother. Those Kanakengeschichten killed my bonner

It's the brains reward for having reproduced, which used to be our deepest intention

First GF & Japan plx. Younger ones are funnier bc they so stupid.

she played you, user

Nothing more deliciously taboo than creampieing your own mom.
And the story isn't that interesting, we passed out together in her room when I was 15, half asleep did the deed, never spoke of it or even hinted that it happened.

>Her apartment is on same way back as mine. So we go together.
>Her's is like 10 minutes away from the ball. Mine is like 20.
>We had to share my umbrella because her chubby friend took their only umbrella back.
>I give her most of the umbrella so I get completely soaked while she's only a bit wet.
>She tells me to come up to her apartment while the rain lets up.
>When I get up there, I am completely soaked.
>She tells me to take a shower so I don't catch a cold. Think about resisting, but think this is a chance to maybe get laid.
>Her bathroom has a little area before it that has a washing machine and a dryer. Then a sliding door to the bathroom area.
>She tells me to put my clothes on the basket. She leads me to the bathroom and leaves, telling me she is going to put some tea on.
>Remove my clothes and place them where she said.
>While I'm taking a hot shower I hear something in the other room.
>I finish my shower and when I come out I see her fiddling with the washing machine.
>She apparently but our clothes in the wash so they can be later dried.
>She's wearing nothing but a long grey shirt.
>To describe her a bit. She has long brown hair to her back, honey colored skin, green eyes, very cute face. She's slim so she has small tits and ass, but it has a very nice shape. See her long legs for the first time, she had been wearing jeans before.
>I'm wearing nothing but a towel I found in the bathroom.

cont...

I've only ever creampied my girlfriend once. We're both 18 and in college so we don't want kids. I really want to have unprotected sex more often but she won't let us even though she's on the pill

>be 18
>second weekend of November
>girlfriend is visiting my campus for the weekend
>lots of sex
>Sunday
>Going at it
>Trying not to be too rough, Friday made her sore
>Taking awhile today
>Go to doggy
>Decide fuck it, let's finish this
>Rip condom off and go in bareback
>She doesn't know
>I'm fucking her bareback for the first time
>Would be better if i wasn't covered in latex lube from the condom
>oh well
>she moans "cum inside me"
>mini heart attack
>I ask her "can i cum on your back?"
>"no, i want you to cum inside, you haven't done it all weekend"
>fuck, i can't not do it cause she'll know somethings up
>keep going
>point of no return
>have one of the greatest orgasms I've ever had
>she's cumming at the same time
>i cum so much it starts dripping out
>in a moment of extreme agility and grace i grab a tissue and clean her up
>she notices
>play it off as the condom broke
>she ends up starting her period the next day so I have to wait even longer to find out if i fucked up
>doesn't matter, felt amazing
Luckily, she just started her period again this week. So I'm not a dad, thank god

I really want to creampie more often, I wish I could convince her

wow thats fucking lame she's on the pill AND makes you wear a condom?

I got lucky with a girl who has PCOS, practically impossible for her to get pregnant.
Given her at least 50 creampies to date.

Giving a boy a creampie ;3

no

Cumming when she is also. Come together

My girlfriend loves it when I cum inside her. She begs me sometimes. And I just say fuck it and do it. She has the birth control rod in her arm. Works pretty fucking well considering iv'e cream pied her around two dozen times.

TL;DR It's fucking grand

Creampie 10/10
Deepthroat Creampie 11/10

>She started her period the next day
>Didnt know if you fucked up

Did you skip biology to go boxing? You are a complete and utter fucking moron. I dont use condoms and my wife isnt on the pill. Been fucking bareback all my life just using the old "know ovulation and pull out" method. And i only pull out within the 6 day window.

Women can only get pregnant during ovulation and thats at the opposite end of the menstrual cycle. And its only one day she can get pregnant, but sperm can technically live for 6 days (average mans is 3, but assume you are a superhuman)

Good god man, is this todays education?

Japanese and french pls

Giving a facial. Having a woman underneath you with her mouth open as you jack off in her face is the only thing better than emptying your nuts in the pussy.

Having to pay for a new baby.

yes do it...cont

Will do the young JP girl after this then. She was my first creampie.

>She tells me to come back and get some tea.
>I follow her to the kitchen.
>She grabs the boiling kettle and serves hot tea for both of us.
>I awkwardly ask her what I should wear.
>She says "that towel is fine, no?" and gets near me to give me my tea.
>I take the tea and set it down. Then grab her arm. We look at each other for a bit.
>I pull her closer, lift her chin with my other hand and start to kiss her. She immediately puts some tongue in.
>I start touching her waist through her clothes, and when I get down to touch her hip I don't feel any panties. She's commando.
>I put my hand on her naked hips, under her long shirt. She doesn't resist and starts kissing me harder.
>I have a huge boner now, which starts undoing the knot in my towel.
>She starts walking backwards to another room with our teas forgotten at the table.
>While we're walking the knot in my towel comes undone and falls to the floor.
>We separate for a bit because of the towel and she laughs a bit and says "you look pretty excited, huh."
>She opens the door, it's her bedroom. Before she can start kissing me again I tell her I have to make us even and take off her shirt and throw it on a chair behind me.
>Very nice body. Very toned. She does have small tits but they have a very nice shape. Her waist is beatiful.
>We keep kissing and my dick is poking her belly button. She walks backwards near her bed and I lift her up from her buttocks as we lay on the bed.
>The base of my dick is now touching her pussy, and she is soaking wet.

cont...

not all women ovulate at the same point in their cycles as each other, the rule of thumb is based on an average. stress/medicine/diet/etc can also effect ovulation date. Rarely some women have even released eggs and been fertilized on their periods. So just checking the calendar doesnt always work.

Not being a father.

I have no idea. I've never done it and I probably never will because there isn't a woalive that would let me fuck them.

If she got her period the next day it means she had already ovulated days prior to having sex. You are not able to conceive during that time, just so you know in the future. Cheers

This

>
Absolutely nothing. First cream pie I had was with her on top, I never want to go back.

>I believe that abstinence is the only way

You are very very very very stupid. For thousands of years every major civilization has used the pullout and count method (looking at you, roman empire) and lo and behold their birth rates are much lower than say... china. Who believed in abstinence. Really worked out for them

Also, its not -during- their period. Its back to back menstrual ovulation. Its caused by being on the pill (figures) and it causes the period to stop halfway and force a cycle. The babies born to this (all 1 in 350000 of them) are often so fucked up they have mental disorders, along with health problems.

See, i come from a better country than yours. They teach us this shit

well....

...creampie girl 1, girl 2 sucks it out, and shoots it into girl 3's pussy with a straw

I tried to explain it to these idiots, but they wont listen. They dont believe that the pull out and count method works

Never mind its the most popular method in several european countries

And yet that's exactly how I got my wife pregnant the last time. Lolz.

This is the good shit right here

Sure it's yours?

The ole' vatican roulette. My fav form of brithcontrol

Just in case you never got that tea...

yeah, it's been like that since we started having sex in highschool. she's just really afraid of getting knocked up. not cause i'll leave or anything, just cause it would be a huge problem for us right now.

i've explained to her a lot why just the pill is okay but that usually ends with her being mad.

i have no clue what her ovulation cycle is and like said, cycles aren't all the same.

Yeah, we calmed down the day after when it showed up cause of that knowledge but we were still a little paranoid.

My girlfriend did this for me on the ride back to college from Thanksgiving. The absolute madwoman, her mom was driving in the front seat. if it wasn't pitch black out i probably would've had to hitchhike to school.

You just disagreed with a point, made a generalization, an ad hominem attack, and then you provided evidence to the contrary of your own statement.
Ovulation tracking is not 100%
Pullout is not 100%
condoms are not 100%
pill is not 100%
anecdote is not evidence.

Please. Abortion is probably the biggest birth control method in Europe. Thats why you faggots have a negative birth rate.

Im sure that youd never lie on an anonymous Antarctic fan repair forum.

Also, you cannot.get pregnant on a menstral cycle. Your "evidence" isnt enough. Science knows and can prove it.

Did you know woman can bleed before ovulation? And that depending on how long they took the pill, affects the severity?

You sure she broke the laws of god and got immaculately concepted? Or did ya fuck a bloody pussy and assume you were safe?

Hahahaha

Yes,
Cumming in a girl while on mushrooms, cocaine, ecstasy, and hash.

1k% positive. My sperm have defeated every major form of birth control

what's popular and what's effective are two different things.

this, 10000x this.

Leaving us hanging?

You don't ovulate at all when you're on the pill. There are no safe days or dangerous days. You can fuck whenever. She can even not take the placebo pills and take only the ones with medication and she'll stop having her period.

>I start kissing her neck. Her tits. She reciprocates.
>I didn't bring a condom, and I'm really hoping she doesn't make me use one.
>I start kissing her belly, her legs, about to go down on her.
>She's has a nice trimmed pussy. Start to lick her pussy a bit.
>She says she "no, fuck me instead." (TN: The french word for fuck comes from the original word for kiss "baise", I find that strangely romantic and sexy for reason).
>She didn't say anything about a condom. I go back up, kissing her pussy, her abdomen, her tits, and her neck as I go up.
>With one hand on my dick I start to rub her pussy with the tip, all while slowly kissing her cheeks and her face.
>We start having a deep french kiss as I slowly insert myself into her. She's so wet it slides without any difficulty.
>She moans in my ear as I start fucking her. She wraps her arms and legs around me very tight telling me to fuck her as hard as she can. She later told me she hadn't had sex in more than two months.
>We switch positions and now she's riding me. Her body is amazing to behold as it starts moving on top of me. She grimaces in pleasure. She gives herself an orgasm and collapses on top of me.
>Grab her ass and start to fuck her reverse missionary. She has a second orgasm a bit after. I start to feel my tension building, and tell her I'm going to cum soon.
>She says okay, and tells me to cum if I want to. She starts kissing me deeply.
>Take this as a sign she wants me to come inside her. And bust a nut deep inside her while we kiss.
>We lay there in our sweat and with beating hearts, panting, while the rain hits the window and the wind howls from the storm.
>We lay there for a bit until she ask me if I want our tea.

cont...

Fucking while she is actively menstruating is clearly safe. I was responding to the notion that the rhythm method is safe. It is not.

How did you not die?

You're an idiot. I got my wife pregnant on her period and have many friends that have done the same god damn thing. My neighbor is a doctor and yes, she saod you can get pregnant on your menstrual. I buddy's wife had four periods while being pregnant. Go back to being stupid.

Story?

Sounds like my friend Rachel. She's amazing, but crazy.