>based
>racist
pick one

it's fake anyway, there's a white boy

I don't see the problem

That´s the problem.

Verpiss dich du Kevin

>there's a white boy
I wonder how he feels. Is there a nigger version of French like in English?

Do you have separate classes for grammar, conjugation, orthography, and vocabulary in Germany ?

My dictionary tricked me

you forgot gender studies class

racist are not welcome in Bavaria

>"german education"

Zurück nach Berlin mit der Scheißpreiß

>Frenchman
>capable of speaking languages beside French

many : nègre, bamboula, banania, etc

Yet here we are, writing in English and shit
The absolute state of us

I'm a whiteboi and I can speak un peu française, can I come help balance it out?

>der
*dir

>grammar school

this is even dumber than that "Box of Night" thread

>"Box of Night" thread

Give me a quick rundown on this

Can't deny this but besides Hitler's speeches, germans surrendered to english language

Geh Negerschwanz lutschen du ekelhafter Untermensch

afaik animals are not allowed inside schools

;)) just kido kangoo, you are welkome

pretty sure that's a frog not a kangaroo

merci bien pierre, I swear I'm not a muslim

Well you are an exception. The vast majority of Frenchmen I have met had a lot of trouble communicating. It's funny though how they always insist on speaking French even when you clearly don't speak it.

They're doing you a favor, trying to teach you at least one proper language

frogs are french kangaroos

chinese doesn't count as white btw

t b h French is the unmanliest, gayest sounding of the Romance languages

Let's say you go in Papua new guinea. You try to talk with the locals, none speak anything except their Papuan dialect. Not even a lick of any other language.
When you don't do signs to carry out what you want, do you use English, French, Spanish, Japanese maybe? Of course you'll use German, because it's your mother tongue.

Well they have to compete with Spanish.

>hiding own insufficiency with arrogance

je ne suis pas un chien chinois

I would use English or Spanish as they are commonly taught languages around the world. I just can't understand how Frenchman can talk to you in French when you began to speak to them in English.

okay to see if your french is good enough to join the frankreich, try to translate this french sentence in english : "allah akbar"

the accent matters much

God is gread :Dd

wasn't he that brown fishface guy from star wars?

youtube.com/watch?v=xeDKyl04G74

What's the point if he don't understand English or Spanish? Even if Chinese, for example, if more spoken and you were to try to talk to them in Chinese, they won't understand.
Then we could go in to the language proximity to choose a related language, but I'm not convinced, in the French case that expecting someone who don't speak English to reply in a language he don't speak is judicious. Although in that case, the language the most closely related to English that Frenchman could speak, besides German, would certainly be French. So he was right to reply in French.

Doesn't even speak English,yet he accuses others of not knowing English Lmao. You're also a Schulz voting cuck, just kill yourself. And the correct answer to his question is: you wouldn't go to a foreign country and expect everyone to speak foreign languages. If you go to Japan, you can try to speak English to people. But it's common knowledge that the Japs are bad at English, so personally i wouldn't even try. Same with France. Why would a Frenchman even learn English? Everyone in Europe learns French at school. Even your low IQ subhuman ass probably sat in a French class once

Macron does sound faggy tho

The blame is entirely on Germany

>european_history.png

>everyone learns French
No but even if, it is rendered useless as it is never put to use.

The problem is that they don't speak another common language in the first place. France is not like Papua Neuguinea, it's a first world country that can afford a proper education.

(You)

>Triggered:DDD

Was ist das wie ein fühl, wenn die AfD niemals an die Macht kommt?

probably because he is literally a faggot ?

You don't need English to get a work and live in France so most of people simply just don't give a shit about it

Spot on

This thread is now dedicated to french music

youtube.com/watch?v=-5n3U2yjfDM

Same goes for most countries yet they manage to teach proper English.

He's talking about a version of the French language, like Ebonics

Then I guess the second half of the sentence works anyway, most people just don't give a shit

> Die Integration von Einwanderern wird begrüßt. Dabei soll der Staat die Teilhabe und Chancengerechtigkeit der Migranten garantieren. Die SPD möchte eine Willkommenskultur erreichen. Im Ausland erworbene Bildungsabschlüsse sollen somit auch in Deutschland anerkannt werden und die doppelte Staatsbürgerschaft bekommen. Asylsuchende sollen von Deutschland aufgenommen werden und Kommunen in ihrer finanziellen Last stärker vom Bund unterstützt werden.
Enjoy being a cuck

>umgehe das die AfD es nie bringen wird

Integration soll schlecht sein? :^) ?
Das Gegenteil ist doch vielmehr das Problem.

>german grammar book

youtube.com/watch?v=WfD8Dnh2xho

You could learn German as a first language instead of English for a long time, and then learn English or another language. There were times when it was not compulsory or enforced to pick English in one of the two first languages.
I know many people who learned German and Spanish or Italian. There's nothing wrong with that.

>french biology book

Wie ist es so, 17 Jahre alt zu sein?

Geil das du immer noch der Frage aus dem Weg gehst, zeigt nur das du richtig hart triggered bist Brudi.

Die AfD wird mehr Stimmen kriegen, als du denkst. Die meisten Pro White Suicide Cucks sind eh minderjährig und können nicht wählen. Die andere Hälfte sind Unistudenten, die zu faul sind, in ihre Heimatstadt zurück zu fahren um zu wählen.
An Integration an sich ist nichts schlecht. Doppelte Staatsbürgerschaft und massenweise gratis Geld (Steuergeld von Leuten, die auch tatsächlich Steuern zahlen, d.h. nicht Schüler und Studenten) hingegen schon. Wenn ich in die USA gehen wollte, müsste ich meine deutsche Staatsbürgerschaft verwerfen, um die amerikanische Staatsbürgerschaft zu kriegen. Bei Türken die nach Deutschland kommen ist das glaube ich ähnlich so. Aber die Flüchtlinge sollen die natürlich einfach so kriegen, für nichts. Schon klar.

he is not me, you faggot

Doch bin ich :DDD

Brudi ich wollte dich doch nur triggern und ein paar (yous) von dir. Lass aber
am besten dein power level nicht bei deinen Verwandten raus.

There's an agreement between Turkey and Germany. It's possible to keep both.

vitun NEEKERIT!

The fuck is a grammar school? Is that what they call primary school in Germany?

Yes, in Germany starting from grade 3 students are sorted into one of those schools depending on their level, with no possible chance of getting out of the path attributed to them. Pic related, though it's simplified

And by grade 3 I mean after their third year of kindergarten

False. You get assigned to a form after the elementary school. Even then you can switch if you are good enough.

>be 8
>live in germany
>fail your school art project
>«uh oh user, you left too much glue on your collage composition? Well that's too bad for you lol»
>teacher ticks the "hauptschule" box on her transcript
>«enjoy becoming a plumber lol, try again next life»

The teachers just recommend the school. That leads to gymnasiums having 5th classes from A-G. Luckily all the dumb kids are filtered out there and must go to the Realschule or Hauptschule.

>I wonder how he feels.
it's all he will ever know

No, but I guess you could consider French creoles (which aren't spoken in metropolitan France) as dumbed down versions of French if you had an agenda

Is there any path for late-bloomers to escape relegation?

You can't bloom in an environment filled with nothing but other dumb, unruly and disruptive children.
Funny thing is, you can never access University in your life if you haven't done Gymnasium. German education is the worse

that's fucked

I completely crashed and burned in school but I studied for an Access course (basically exams/work you take from age 16/18 compressed into 9months for failures like me) and qualified for Uni.

I guess I would be flipped burgers with Achmed if I grew up in Munich.